1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 18:06
    @thinkofone said
    Yet another side-step. You've made it quite clear that you don't care what Jesus actually said. You side-step it at every turn and in the most disingenuous manner.

John 6
    63“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

Matthew 5
    9“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called so ...[text shortened]... send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.
    One of the sad things with you is that you believe your words are above scripture and your Jesus is still dead.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 19:103 edits
    @kellyjay said
    One of the sad things with you is that you believe your words are above scripture and your Jesus is still dead.
    For those with ears to hear, Jesus' words speak for themselves.

Clearly you can't hear what He's saying, otherwise you'd actually address HIS words instead of playing your usual intellectually dishonest games: Ad homs, straw men, red herrings, etc.

I advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked the Earth.

You believe in a self-serving gospel preached by those other than Jesus. You believe in a gospel wherein God serves you instead of the other way around.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 10:34
    @thinkofone said
    For those with ears to hear, Jesus' words speak for themselves.

Clearly you can't hear what He's saying, otherwise you'd actually address HIS words instead of playing your usual intellectually dishonest games: Ad homs, straw men, red herrings, etc.

I advocate for the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked the Earth.

You believe in a self-serving gospel preach ...[text shortened]... se other than Jesus. You believe in a gospel wherein God serves you instead of the other way around.
    No one here at anytime has disputed you preach Jesus walking on the earth is important to you. What I am saying that He was before, now, and will be forever more. The only time He was here walking among us was when He shared our nature to so we could know and understand God as He walked with us as one of us as the Son of man.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 16:08
    @kellyjay said
    No one here at anytime has disputed you preach Jesus walking on the earth is important to you. What I am saying that He was before, now, and will be forever more. The only time He was here walking among us was when He shared our nature to so we could know and understand God as He walked with us as one of us as the Son of man.
    You either keep missing or keep side-stepping the point. This is true not only of this thread but is true of your posting history in general.

You either have no idea what the words put before you are saying or you disingenuously avoid addressing them.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 16:18
    @thinkofone said
    You either keep missing or keep side-stepping the point. This is true not only of this thread but is true of your posting history in general.

You either have no idea what the words put before you are saying or you disingenuously avoid addressing them.
    Ditto.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 16:21
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Ditto.
    The deceit and trolling continue. Once again, nothing new here. 

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts. 

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426 
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 17:351 edit
    @thinkofone said

GoaD started as a troll. He continues as a troll. See the following thread for an example of his early efforts. 

You're such a simp. The only person in this forum unable to state their theological position.

Tragic.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 17:43
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    You're such a simp. The only person in this forum unable to state their theological position.

Tragic.
    The following thread is another early example of GoaD's trolling. Note how his posts were in an effort to "stir the pot". 

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/salvation.165585 
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 17:51
    @thinkofone said
    The following thread is another early example of GoaD's trolling. Note how his posts were in an effort to "stir the pot". 

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/salvation.165585 
    Are you aware that when you accuse Kelly of side-stepping questions pretty much everyone here laughs at your hypocrisy?

Are you aware of that?
  10. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 17:57
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Are you aware that when you accuse Kelly of side-stepping questions pretty much everyone here laughs at your hypocrisy?

Are you aware of that?

He started off with the following comment: 
    "As a neutral observer, i think Joseph is winning this argument." 

And then went on to show that he was anything but a "neutral observer".
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 18:59
    @thinkofone said

He started off with the following comment: 
    "As a neutral observer, i think Joseph is winning this argument." 

And then went on to show that he was anything but a "neutral observer".
    Yep. And as we have previously established, you are/were the only human on the planet who didn't detect the sarcasm in a known atheist saying he was a 'neutral observer.'

What a (side-stepping) simp. (And I say that as a neutral observer).
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 19:00
    @ThinkOfOne

As an aside (and knowing how you dislike side-stepping) when Jesus, while He walked the Earth, said he was sent by God, was He lying?
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 19:31
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Yep. And as we have previously established, you are/were the only human on the planet who didn't detect the sarcasm in a known atheist saying he was a 'neutral observer.'

What a (side-stepping) simp. (And I say that as a neutral observer).
    As it was one of GoaD's earliest posts, he was hardly a "known atheist" as he claims.

Yet another blatant example of GoaD's use of deceit.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '19 19:461 edit
    @thinkofone said
    As it was one of GoaD's earliest posts, he was hardly a "known atheist" as he claims.

Yet another blatant example of GoaD's use of deceit.
    Asking as a neutral observer, when Jesus said He was sent by God, was He lying?

(And for the record, both Kelly and Robbie were fully aware of my atheism).
  15. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '19 16:052 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Asking as a neutral observer, when Jesus said He was sent by God, was He lying?

(And for the record, both Kelly and Robbie were fully aware of my atheism).
    As with others who are habitually deceitful, GoaD keeps heaping deceit upon deceit in his efforts to troll.

No doubt he'll continue trying to "spin" his deceit "true" as he has done so many times before. This latest attempt is blatantly absurd. As it was one of GoaD's earliest posts, he was hardly a "known atheist" as he claims. His latest attempt at "spin" hardly changes this. As it wasn't already laughably absurd enough, "Kelly" didn't even post on the thread in question.

As I said before: No doubt he'll continue trying to "spin" his deceit "true" as he has done so many times before. Deceit upon deceit upon deceit upon deceit... And so it'll go. In his efforts to troll, there doesn't seem any line that GoaD isn't willing to cross.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/john-858.164426.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree