eve and her std's

eve and her std's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by galveston75
Substantiate what?
Keep up old man. The 'agenda of hate' allegation.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Keep up old man. The 'agenda of hate' allegation.
I don't think I have too. He has proven over and over his dislike for the JW's and a few others here too. Not in word but by his insinuations and demeaning expressions to us.
As many others here clearly see with his "style" he is not a good person to discuss much of anything with. He is very judgemental and degrading in his speach.
That is his personality and that is fine and his problem.
But he is a master at riding the line of being rude and disrespectful to many here.
But he did cross the line AGAIN with his accusations and it is just getting old, especially when he puts on the vaneer of his wilingness to apologise if he gets a statement wrong. Ha! what a joke.

It is obvious he is way to far above anyone here to lower himself and actually apologise to anyone about anything.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

I don't think I have too. He has proven over and over his dislike for the JW's and a few others here too. Not in word but by his insinuations and demeaning expressions to us.
As many others here clearly see with his "style" he is not a good person to discuss much of anything with. He is very judgemental and degrading in his speach.
That is his person ...[text shortened]... y to far above anyone here to lower himself and actually apologise to anyone about anything.
Steady on. There seems to be a bit of a leap being made here. How do you get from your dislike of my personality to me supposedly having "an agenda of hatred"?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Steady on. There seems to be a bit of a leap being made here. How do you get from your dislike of my personality to me supposedly having "an agenda of hatred"?
Re read the above post.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
31 Jan 13

Thanks Manny for the links. Interesting stuff for sure.

But I notice the word "Hypothesis" in the descriptions of how they think they came to exist. I know they are giving it the evolution theory theme with it but they really don't know.
It just shows how much we as humans still don't know about God's creations.
Perhaps some things like a virus th ...[text shortened]... we know in time God will make those things not harmful to man as is promissed in the Bible.
Agreed to a point.

Manny

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
31 Jan 13

Thanks Manny for the links. Interesting stuff for sure.

But I notice the word "Hypothesis" in the descriptions of how they think they came to exist. I know they are giving it the evolution theory theme with it but they really don't know.
It just shows how much we as humans still don't know about God's creations.
Perhaps some things like a virus th ...[text shortened]... we know in time God will make those things not harmful to man as is promissed in the Bible.
Virus may be from us and other animals is the point .... left over bits of DNA (Code) from the original host organism. So maybe some when genetically wrong and caused viruses to exist

Manny

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by menace71
Virus may be from us and other animals is the point .... left over bits of DNA (Code) from the original host organism. So maybe some when genetically wrong and caused viruses to exist

Manny
Could be....

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Jan 13

The AIDS virus has been circulating among people for about 100 years, decades longer than scientists had thought, a new study suggests. Genetic analysis pushes the estimated origin of HIV back to between 1884 and 1924, with a more focused estimate at 1908.

Scientists say HIV descended from a chimpanzee virus that jumped to humans in Africa, probably when people butchered chimps. Many individuals were probably infected that way, but so few other people caught the virus that it failed to get a lasting foothold, researchers say.

But the growth of African cities may have changed that by putting lots of people close together and promoting prostitution, Worobey suggested. "Cities are kind of ideal for a virus like HIV," providing more chances for infected people to pass the virus to others, he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/01/scientists-trace-the-orig_n_131056.html

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

Re read the above post.
I have re-read it. How do you get from thinking I am "rude", not liking my "style", and stuff like me not being "a good person to discuss much of anything with", to me having "an agenda of hatred"?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
I have re-read it. How do you get from thinking I am "rude", not liking my "style", and stuff like me not being "a good person to discuss much of anything with", to me having "an agenda of hatred"?
Dude.....you obviously will never get it. Many here have said the same of you so I'm not the only one.
I have no idea how to explain something to someoine who on all levels just doesn't get it.
So....I give up. You win. I have nothing else to say.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13
1 edit

Dude.....you obviously will never get it. Many here have said the same of you so I'm not the only one.
I have no idea how to explain something to someoine who on all levels just doesn't get it.
So....I give up. You win. I have nothing else to say.
Who are these "many here" you reckon have said I have "an agenda of hatred"?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Jan 13

That is his person ...[text shortened]... y to far above anyone here to lower himself and actually apologise to anyone about anything.
So I'll chalk that down to you can't substantiate your 'agenda of hate' claim.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
So I'll chalk that down to you can't substantiate your 'agenda of hate' claim.
LOL and once again we are reduced to talking of personalities, how thoroughly depressing and predictable.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
LOL and once again we are reduced to talking of personalities, how thoroughly depressing and predictable.
Do you think galveston75 is "talking of personalities" and do you find him doing it to be "depressing and predictable" too?

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Who are these "many here" you reckon have said I have "an agenda of hatred"?
If Galvestons feels that you have demonstrated nothing but criticism, personal attacks (you are the most depressing and negative poster on RHP), taken an aspect of his beliefs and made a caricature of it, highlighting certain points while completely failing to acknowledge others, he obviously feels that you have some animosity towards him, after all, if we were to meet someone socially, who continually demonstrated the same type of behaviour we would certainly conclude that they harboured a degree of animosity towards us. Infact it would be unlikely that we would want to spend a minute in their company. If on the other hand, someone makes us feel good about ourselves, we would never say that they have an agenda of hate, would we.

In a sense I can see where Galvston is coming from, he is used to being in an environment of acceptance, where he is encouraged rather than criticised, where his personality is not subject to utterances like you are the most depressing and negative person here but where people demonstrate warmth and thus why it appears to him, that you may have had an agenda of hatred towards him.