eve and her std's

eve and her std's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I guess because it suited your purposes. Oh well.
My purpose was to confront his pessimism and negativity on these issues and to voice my dissent. Facilitating such exchanges is the purpose of a forum like this.

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
I think the way I substantiated my characterization of his beliefs was thorough and fair. I don't need you to agree with me. And I acknowledge that you don't.
I think a more accurate statement might be something of the following,

I think the way I substantiated my caricature of his beliefs was thorough and fair. I don't need you to agree with me. And I acknowledge that you don't.

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
My purpose was to confront his pessimism and negativity on these issues and to voice my dissent. Facilitating such exchanges is the purpose of a forum like this.
As we have already established what appears to be pessimism to you need not necessarily be pessimistic to others, establishing such truths is the purpose of spirituality.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

As we have already established what appears to be pessimism to you need not necessarily be pessimistic to others, establishing such truths is the purpose of spirituality.
galveston75's take on the state of the world is pessimistic by definition. He openly declares that he feel hopeless about it and awaits supernatural intervention. But I acknowledge that anticipating the "great tribulation" and the destruction of all infrastructure and billions of "wicked" people probably isn't pessimism - and may well be optimism - in the minds of people who "cant wait for" it to occur.

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
galveston75's take on the state of the world is pessimistic by definition. He openly declares that he feel hopeless about it and awaits supernatural intervention. But I acknowledge that anticipating the "great tribulation" and the destruction of all infrastructure and billions of "wicked" people probably isn't pessimism - and may well be optimism - in the minds of people who "cant wait for" it to occur.
taking salient points and emphasising them to the exclusion of others is painting a caricature, do you agree or disagree that this is what you have done?

F

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

taking salient points and emphasising them to the exclusion of others is painting a caricature, do you agree or disagree that this is what you have done?
No. I think I have been thorough and fair. And absolutely clear. I also reckon I've hit the nail on the head: you will note that galveston75, instead of tackling any of the details of what I presented, has gone for an it's an attack on personality approach that has been similar to yours.

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No. I think I have been thorough and fair. And absolutely clear. I also reckon I've hit the nail on the head: you will note that galveston75, instead of tackling any of the details of what I presented, has gone for an it's an attack on personality approach that has been similar to yours.
Interesting as I see it as exactly the opposite, you have taken certain points of belief and contorted them into a caricature of Galvestons personality, stating that he is the most pessimistic and negative contributor to RHP (your exact words FMF) simply because his views are different from yours. When asked to provide a single iota of evidence demonstrating that you had produced a balanced portrayal you could not do so, going time and again to references of carnage despite the fact that you acknowledged that a removal of wickedness would entail an end to corruption, injustice, greed and avarice all positive and good things. All in all I find the saga more depressing than anything Galveston has ever posted and hope that in future you will make a distinction between a persons belief's and their personality.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

Interesting as I see it as exactly the opposite, you have taken certain points of belief and contorted them into a caricature of Galvestons personality, stating that he is the most pessimistic and negative contributor to RHP (your exact words FMF) simply because his views are different from yours. When asked to provide a single iota of evidence demo ...[text shortened]... pe that in future you will make a distinction between a persons belief's and their personality.
Look, robbie. I get that you agree with galveston75 and disagree with me. I really do get it. 😵

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Look, robbie. I get that you agree with galveston75 and disagree with me. I really do get it. 😵
hum ho FMF, life goes on 😀

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
You specifically said I said this: "I wish for Jesus to come down and wipe everybody and everything away" did you not?
Did you not also specifically say that if you could not produce this exact comment that you accuse me of saying, you would recant and apologze to me?
Did you not?
You still have not produced this supposed statement you accused me of saying.

So you are truly a liar and someone who absolutely cannot be trusted with any comments or promisses you make.

Is this the person you are choosing to be and the disrespect of your opinions that will follow?

It would seem so...

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You never asked for any details did you? Where is that question at? I don't see it anywhere.
No you never asked any such question but instead you clearly wanted no such discussion at all. You know exactly what you said and it had nothing to do with a discussion of my beliefs and thoughts.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by galveston75
You specifically said I said this: "I wish for Jesus to come down and wipe everybody and everything away" did you not?
Did you not also specifically say that if you could not produce this exact comment that you accuse me of saying, you would recant and apologze to me?.
I said nothing about producing the "exact comment". See page 13-14 of this thread. I specifically said that I was making no claim about it being a "verbatim quotation". I suggested that you are one of the most pessimistic and negative posters I have encountered on RHP on issues pertaining to the state of the world and that you have expressed the wish that Jesus come down and wipe everybody and everything away. Well I dug up quotes about your wish for all infrastructure to be wiped off the earth and how you "can't wait for" all humanity - except Jehovah's Witnesses - to be swept away and destroyed.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

So you are truly a liar and someone who absolutely cannot be trusted with any comments or promisses you make.
I don't think I am "a liar". I presented my substantiation on page 15. You haven't addressed it yet. Nothing. No part of it. Instead you are choosing to go for the You are a liar approach.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

You never asked for any details did you? Where is that question at? I don't see it anywhere.
I presented my substantiation for my characterization of your stance on page 15 of this thread. Near the bottom. You have just totally blanked it so far.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
I said nothing about producing the "exact comment". See page 13-14 of this thread. I specifically said that I was making no claim about it being a "verbatim quotation". I suggested that you are one of the most pessimistic and negative posters I have encountered on RHP on issues pertaining to the state of the world and that you have expressed the wish that Jesus ...[text shortened]... 't wait for" all humanity - except Jehovah's Witnesses - to be swept away and destroyed.
Whatever dude, you know what you said and clearly meant. You are a liar and you know it.

Where are all your cronies here? No one backing you up?