eve and her std's

eve and her std's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
what does the Bible say on the matter? We believe what the Bible states on the matter. Why don't you tell us? You are a Christian? surely you know what the Bible teaches on the matter of who will survive Gods day?
Bible readers often don't agree so I'm asking you what JWs teaching is,
if you refuse to discuss because you are embarrassed or ashamed then that is a matter for you.

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Bible readers often don't agree so I'm asking you what JWs teaching is,
if you refuse to discuss because you are embarrassed or ashamed then that is a matter for you.
why don't you tell us what the bible teaches, you are a Christian are you not? why don't you tell us? I don't care whether there is agreement or not, lets hear what you believe and why for a change. You seem openly critical of the views of others as you yourself have stated, lets subject your beliefs to criticism for a change? shall we ?

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It's up to Galveston to provide the evidence, he's made the claim after all. He has to substantiate it.
not quite, there are two concurrent claims, one that FMF has an agenda of hatred and one which insists that he has not.

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13

I actually started on the piano and then moved to drums. I have a degree in music, there is no degeneration here.
curses! its a sad day when one cannot rip a drummer for being a drummer!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
30 Jan 13

not quite, there are two concurrent claims, one that FMF has an agenda of hatred and one which insists that he has not.
There is only one claim, and that is Galveston's. It's up to him to substantiate it.

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13

There is only one claim, and that is Galveston's. It's up to him to substantiate it.
no FMF has made a counter claim.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
30 Jan 13

no FMF has made a counter claim.
What? I don't have an agenda of hatred?

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13

What? I don't have an agenda of hatred?
yes, what else?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
30 Jan 13

yes, what else?
That's a rejection of the original claim, not a counter claim.

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

That's a rejection of the original claim, not a counter claim.
yes but never the less its an unsubstantiated assertion.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

yes, what else?
Your being hypocritical here. When FMF made his claim about Galveston being pessimistic you told him he had to substantiate that claim, which he did. Now Galveston has made a claim about FMF having an 'agenda of hatred' it's up to FMF to prove he doesn't. You're trying to have it both ways here it seems.

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

Your being hypocritical here. When FMF made his claim about Galveston being pessimistic you told him he had to substantiate that claim, which he did. Now Galveston has made a claim about FMF having an 'agenda of hatred' it's up to FMF to prove he doesn't. You're trying to have it both ways here it seems.
! don't believe FMF did substantiate his claim. I have consistently stated that what i thought he did was caricature galvestons position, never the less that aside, its not about me is about the claims that have been made.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

i don't believe FMF did substantiate his claim, i have consistently stated htat what i thought he did was caricature galvestons position, never the less that aside, its not about me is about the claims that have been made.
The point is that FMF substantiated his claim, irrespective of whether you agree with it. Galveston has made his claim, he has to substantiate it just like FMF had to do. You can't have it both ways.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by divegeester
robbie and galveston, do you believe that everyone apart from 'Jehovah's Witnesses' will be destroyed by Jehovah?

Edit: galveston is here posting and chose to ignore the question...robbie your thoughts?
Lets see. Up to this date this question has been presented to me and Robbie at least a half a dozen times that I recall. And I do believe that on all those occasions I have answered them as well as Robbie.
So if you wish to search and review those answers instead of me answering them "again" do the reasearch at the previous postings for my answer to this question.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13

It's up to Galveston to provide the evidence, he's made the claim after all. He has to substantiate it.
Substantiate what?