eve and her std's

eve and her std's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Do you think galveston75 is "talking of personalities" and do you find him doing it to be "depressing and predictable" too?
I am sure he was drawn into it by the attacks upon his person, otherwise, no i don't find him predictable or depressing, but then again, if i was open to habitual criticism of my personality, caricatures of my faith and biased criticism I would not be feeling all that great about it either.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am sure he was drawn into it by the attacks upon his person, otherwise, no i don't find him predictable or depressing, but then again, if i was open to habitual criticism of my personality, caricatures of my faith and biased criticism I would not be feeling all that great about it either.
Do you think his criticism of my personality on the previous page was justified?

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Do you think his criticism of my personality on the previous page was justified?
If you had been making him feel good about himself there would have been no need for him to state the things that he did, would there, whether it was justified as a consequence, you must decide for yourself.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

If you had been making him feel good about himself there would have been no need for him to state the things that he did, would there, whether it was justified as a consequence, you must decide for yourself.
So is that a yes or a no, from you, to the question 'do you think his criticism of my personality on the previous page was justified?' You seem to be saying that there was "need" for him to make his comments about my personality [as opposed to substantiating his claim that I have "an agenda of hatred", which he has pointedly declined to do]. Does this mean has remarks about my personality were warranted, in your view?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Jan 13

LOL and once again we are reduced to talking of personalities, how thoroughly depressing and predictable.
No we're not. I'm asking Galveston to substantiate his claim regarding FMF 's 'agenda of hatred'. You quite robustly stated that FMF had to substantiate his claim regarding Galveston's pessimism and now the boot is on the other foot suddenly Galveston doesn't have to do anything.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
So is that a yes or a no, from you, to the question 'do you think his criticism of my personality on the previous page was justified?' You seem to be saying that there was "need" for him to make his comments about my personality [as opposed to substantiating his claim that I have "an agenda of hatred", which he has pointedly declined to do]. Does this mean has remarks about my personality were warranted, in your view?
all I am saying is that people react to the way we make them feel, whether it is warranted or otherwise.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
No we're not. I'm asking Galveston to substantiate his claim regarding FMF 's 'agenda of hatred'. You quite robustly stated that FMF had to substantiate his claim regarding Galveston's pessimism and now the boot is on the other foot suddenly Galveston doesn't have to do anything.
As I stated to FMF, obviously being habitually criticised, caricatured and having ones personality attacked does not endear oneself to the perpetrators, does it.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
31 Jan 13

As I stated to FMF, obviously being habitually criticised, caricatured and having ones personality attacked does not endear oneself to the perpetrators, does it.
You're deliberately dodging the issue here. Why does FMF have to substantiate his claims yet Galveston doesn't?

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
You're deliberately dodging the issue here. Why does FMF have to substantiate his claims yet Galveston doesn't?
ok, he doesn't have to substantiate his claims, he can simply say what he likes and we must believe everything he says! Of course he does, as does Galveston, as do I, as do you, as does everyone.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13
2 edits

all I am saying is that people react to the way we make them feel, whether it is warranted or otherwise.
Is it OK for everyone to "react to the way [people] make them feel" in the same way as galveston75 has done? It's just that you have been pretty critical of people making remarks about other people's personalities, especially recently. Are you only critical when 'other people' do it, or are you critical of galveston75 for doing it too?

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

ok, he doesn't have to substantiate his claims, he can simply say what he likes and we must believe everything he says! Of course he does, as does Galveston, as do I, as do you, as does everyone.
Do you think galveston75 has made his case with respect to my alleged "agenda of hatred"?

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Is it OK for everyone to "react to the way [people] make them feel" in the same way as galveston75 has done? It's just that you have been pretty critical of people making remarks about other people's personalities, especially recently. Are you you only critical when 'other people' do it, or are you critical of galveston75 for doing too?
No I am going to try to make Galveston and any others feel good about themselves, if it is within my powers. This does not mean that i need to compromise my stance, simply adapt my approach and make a few rhetorical tweaks here and there, well actually quite a bit, ok then a total and complete metamorphosis, but I am confident that it can be done.

rc

Moves
31 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Do you think galveston75 has made his case with respect to my alleged "agenda of hatred"?
he has made a case yes, whether it stands to scrutiny i cannot say.

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

No I am going to try to make Galveston and any others feel good about themselves, if it is within my powers.
So if making personal remarks about someone's personality makes galveston75 "feel good about" himself, then it is something you intend to encourage?

F

Moves
31 Jan 13

he has made a case yes, whether it stands to scrutiny i cannot say.
Of course you can say.