Dive is fake, pt. 2

Dive is fake, pt. 2

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Aug 19

@fmf said
If you don't think you should remove it, then it's a matter for you.
If you're not willing to explain, then there really is no matter in the first place, is there?

F

Moves
10 Aug 19

@caesar-salad said
If you're not willing to explain, then there really is no matter in the first place, is there?
I have a feeling it will end up being one of the dozens and dozens and dozens of your posts that you decide are creepy and delete a few hours later anyway.

Moves
10 Aug 19

@fmf said
I have a feeling it will end up being one of the dozens and dozens and dozens of your posts that you decide are creepy and delete a few hours later anyway.
I have a feeling that you are just a two-bit, garden-variety forum thug after all.

F

Moves
10 Aug 19

@caesar-salad said
I have a feeling that you are just a two-bit, garden-variety forum thug after all.
You should call it as you see it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Aug 19
1 edit

@caesar-salad said
May I ask if you have some Aspie traits? That might help in understanding some of your posts.
@caesar-salad said
May I ask if you have some Aspie traits? That might help in understanding some of your posts.

Now, which poster was it here who used this exact inappropriate phrase about 2 or maybe 3 years ago... I remember the moment but I can’t remember the username. Maybe it wasn’t that long ago...

Argh, I’m usually good at this.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Aug 19

You know what, @fetchmyjunk keeps coming to mind.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
10 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Your question implies dive is not being courageous enough to follow Jesus.

Why do you keep deflecting to me? This thread is not about me.
This thread is very much about you.

Sort yourself out.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 19

@fetchmyjunk

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Aug 19

@divegeester said
@caesar-salad said

Now, which poster was it here who used this exact inappropriate phrase about 2 or maybe 3 years ago... I remember the moment but I can’t remember the username. Maybe it wasn’t that long ago...

Argh, I’m usually good at this.
What is the inappropriateness? Is it a Brit thing?

I admit I don't know what an "Aspie" is.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Aug 19

@divegeester said
@fetchmyjunk
You know, usually, you're right-on with this sort of thing, but I don't think these two are the same person.

And I'm just going by my interaction with both of them.

F

Moves
11 Aug 19

@suzianne said
I admit I don't know what an "Aspie" is.
caesar salad's "banter" involves stuff about divegeester's wife and about Asperger Syndrome.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
11 Aug 19

@suzianne said
You know, usually, you're right-on with this sort of thing, but I don't think these two are the same person.

And I'm just going by my interaction with both of them.
No, nor do I. But that’s the poster which comes to mind when I think of the use of “aspie”

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 19

@fmf said
caesar salad's "banter" involves stuff about divegeester's wife and about Asperger Syndrome.
I see. Looking back, I guess this seems obvious, but I just didn't make the connection.

It also seems like an antisocial behavior to label others in this way.

#NotAFan

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
This thread is very much about you.

Sort yourself out.
What?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
12 Aug 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
What?
You don't think this thread is about Chaney? That it isn't born out of his own personal struggle with addiction, blame, guilt, and spiritual envy?

Not very perceptive, hey?

Just consider his OP in this thread, 'There is NOTHING about divegeester that would suggest he is a Christian. In fact, he is normally a cruel poster who satan would be proud of. Dive, you're a fraud, and I'm calling you out.'

Here we clearly have a damaged and spiritually adrift individual who looks through bitter and envious eyes at a poster who is clearly confident in his faith, despite his human failings. Chaney can only comprehend this by seeing Dive as a fraud and a fake Christian.

As I said, this thread is all about Chaney and he needs to sort himself out.