Dive is fake, pt. 2

Dive is fake, pt. 2

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You don't think this thread is about Chaney? That it isn't born out of his own personal struggle with addiction, blame, guilt, and spiritual envy?

Not very perceptive, hey?

Just consider his OP in this thread, 'There is NOTHING about divegeester that would suggest he is a Christian. In fact, he is normally a cruel poster who satan would be proud of. Dive, you' ...[text shortened]... nd a fake Christian.

As I said, this thread is all about Chaney and he needs to sort himself out.
You should write a book on your personal rules of what is and isn’t acceptable and why!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
You should write a book on your personal rules of what is and isn’t acceptable and why!
You wouldn't read it...

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You wouldn't read it...
Sure I would, I would want to know why I cannot write about what I want to write about, and not write about what I don’t care about, without the OP police jumping down my back as if they are someone I need to get permission from!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 19

@kellyjay said
Sure I would, I would want to know why I cannot write about what I want to write about, and not write about what I don’t care about, without the OP police jumping down my back as if they are someone I need to get permission from!
If you don't care about the topic of a thread, don't post in it.

Ain't rocket science!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
If you don't care about the topic of a thread, don't post in it.

Ain't rocket science!
I don’t have issues about posting about anything, you seem care about my posting practices. If I don’t post about a topic others care about then I do, I am wrong for not posting about it before?

c

Moves
12 Aug 19

@suzianne said
What, exactly, do you hope to achieve here with all your hyperbole?
For dive to recognize his flaws, and make an effort to correct them. To stop shrugging his shoulders and weakly accept the flaws. To prove he's a Christian.

It's easy to say you're a Christian, but much harder to walk the walk, which dive currently does NOT do.

Moves
12 Aug 19
1 edit

Moves
12 Aug 19
1 edit

@chaney3 said
He also arrogantly accuses people of being other posters.

Nobody with such arrogance can love God. It's a fact.
You don’t have to be perfect to love God.

Moves
12 Aug 19
1 edit

@chaney3 said
For dive to recognize his flaws, and make an effort to correct them. To stop shrugging his shoulders and weakly accept the flaws. To prove he's a Christian.

It's easy to say you're a Christian, but much harder to walk the walk, which dive currently does NOT do.
No one is perfect. When you judge Dive, aren’t you asserting to be a better Christian than he is? Doesn’t that make you come across as proud which is the opposite of what a real Christian should be?

c

Moves
12 Aug 19

@dj2becker said
No one is perfect. When you judge Dive, aren’t you asserting to be a better Christian than he is? Doesn’t that make you come across as proud?
As I said, he needs to stop being a lazy Christian, and walk the walk.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Yep, spiritual envy.

c

Moves
12 Aug 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yep, spiritual envy.
Dive has absolutely nothing that I want.

His version of Christianity is weak.

In reality, I cannot debate this with you because your alliance to dive makes your arguments void.

Moves
12 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Presumably as you do by judging him?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Dive has absolutely nothing that I want.

His version of Christianity is weak.

In reality, I cannot debate this with you because your alliance to dive makes your arguments void.
Your lack of insight makes this entire thread void.

c

Moves
12 Aug 19

@dj2becker said
Presumably as you do by judging him?
I will not allow you to deflect from my point.

This thread is about dive's weak Christianity, in which he's admitted to.