Difficulty on Noah's Flood?

Difficulty on Noah's Flood?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
26 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
You know damn well that when both yourself and dive insist on bringing up my 'past posts', that it likely involved drinking.
I have been talking about your teenage insults and abuse and your dishonesty in the past. If you want to continue to make excuses for it rather than be candid and clear about exactly what you do and don't retract and what you do and don't apologize for, then that is your choice. Like I said, for you to suggest that I cited your alcoholism at "every available opportunity on every thread I decide to post in" is a bald faced lie that is reminiscent of the times in your posting history we are referring to.

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

This all started because I asked you a question on this thread, and instead of answering, you chose to go the route of "I already told you". Well FMF, if I asked today, it likely means that when you initially told me, perhaps I was drunk and don't remember.
I've told you at least once since you've claimed to have stopped. The fact that you ask the same tangential question repeatedly in the middle of discussions about something else is a dodging mechanism. You started a thread about it and you aimed it at me, and I obliged with my full and detailed answer. It would seem your curiosity flounders even at the prospect of revisiting one of your own threads. You are drawing attention to yourself, I'll grant you, although it may not be attention of the exact nature you desire.

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

c

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I have been talking about your teenage insults and abuse and your dishonesty in the past. If you want to continue to make excuses for it rather than be candid and clear about exactly what you do and don't retract and what you do and don't apologize for, then that is your choice. Like I said, for you to suggest that I cited your personal problems at "every availa ...[text shortened]... s a bald faced lie that is reminiscent of the times in your posting history we are referring to.
Okay, lol, I've just figured it out.
It took me some time when I began my 'posting career', but I came to realize that both yourself and dive are the 2 worst people on these forums. It's not so much what you say, but in how you say it. Both of you come across as completely arrogant, self righteous, know-it-alls, with the warped belief that Russ and the entire RHP community should kiss your assses for gracing these forums with your pearls of wisdom.
When I realized these things, then added alcohol to the equation, yes, I unleashed on you two clowns in whatever way I was feeling at the time.
You will get zero apology from me because both yourself and dive, with much joy, bring out the worst in a person.
Even with a sober mind right now, I need to hold back what I really want to say.
And by the way, that pic in your profile, if you, looks exactly like the smug, arrogant SOB that aggravates most people on these forums.
I feel much better now. You both deserve to be called out on your BS, because that's mostly all you offer.

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

When I realized these things, then added alcohol to the equation, yes, I unleashed on you two clowns in whatever way I was feeling at the time. You will get zero apology from me because both yourself and dive, with much joy, bring out the worst in a person. Even with a sober mind right now, I need to hold back what I really want to say..
Do you feel, for the benefit of this forum, I should seek to emulate you and your posting style?

c

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you feel, for the benefit of this forum, I should seek to emulate you and your posting style?
My post was coherent, honest and delivered with a sound mind. All qualities to be appreciated, maybe not agreed with, but appreciated nonetheless.

F

Moves
26 Jul 16

My post was coherent, honest and delivered with a sound mind. All qualities to be appreciated, maybe not agreed with, but appreciated nonetheless.
It was the kind of post that belonged on the Clan Forum.

Do you have any 'difficulty' with the story of Noah's Flood?

c

Moves
26 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
It was the kind of post that belonged on the Clan Forum.

Do you have any 'difficulty' with the story of Noah's Flood?
Yes, I have difficulties with the Noah flood story. You made a comment in a different thread in regards to Noah's chinese son, which was funny actually, but in reality, where do the different nationalities come from is a good place to start.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
26 Jul 16

And you are arrogant and full of yourself. You really think you're something special to these forums? Dive is forum gold?
I've seen you put in your place at the GF even today by both Rusty and Suzianne for the arrogant and cocky way you view yourself in the 'in crowd' thread. Rusty is correct, you speak drivel.
You are truly far from 'acting' like a Christian......not a shred of humility in your bones.
Stop being a pompous ass!!!!
And there you really are.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Jul 16

Yes, I have difficulties with the Noah flood story. You made a comment in a different thread in regards to Noah's chinese son, which was funny actually, but in reality, where do the different nationalities come from is a good place to start.
What difficulties do you have with Noah's Flood?