Did Jesus say...?

Did Jesus say...?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
249d

@suzianne said
Yet you post four times in response.
Four separate points.

F

Moves
249d

@suzianne said
Someone's upset. Probably upset that someone actually noticed the reality of what they do.
More projection from you.

F

Moves
249d

@suzianne said
I don't write entire forum topics with people who agree with me just to deny others who might disagree in the manner that you (and @divegeester) do. You and he pollute the General Forum with these topics designed to make fun of those who do not agree with you. This post by you is a lie, obviously. No one is more rabid about "getting back at your opponents" as you two are.
In the teachings attributed to Jesus, did he ever instruct people to leave the definition of how his teachings ought to be understood to theologians?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
249d

@suzianne said

Someone's upset. Probably upset that someone actually noticed the reality of what they do.
Lol.

Like you miss-quoting from research papers you haven’t read?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
249d

@divegeester said
Lol.

Like you miss-quoting from research papers you haven’t read?
I have no need to "misquote" research papers. I can summarize them as necessary. I'm sorry you don't have the intellect to recognize someone doing that. Perhaps you need to read the paper again, that is, if you can understand it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
248d
1 edit

@suzianne said
I have no need to "misquote" research papers. I can summarize them as necessary. I'm sorry you don't have the intellect to recognize someone doing that. Perhaps you need to read the paper again, that is, if you can understand it.
You lied about reading it; nothing of what you asserted was in it.

Would you like me to link to your post so we can discuss it here, as you seem to have cried off in the actual thread?