Dasa and the thought police

Dasa and the thought police

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
11 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
Accusing Bill Cosby of infidelities on one hand, and accusing him of serious sex crimes on the other, are two very different things, as you well know. You presumably chose your word carefully.
Actually I am unaware of what Cosby has been accused of infidelities seemed to be generic but we shall call them sex crimes it does seem more fitting.

F

Moves
11 May 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Actually I am unaware of what Cosby has been accused of infidelities seemed to be generic but we shall call them sex crimes it does seem more fitting.
But you were very specific. A couple of pages ago you said "I made a statement in the debates forum which highlighted the disparity between liberals and their acceptance of convicted rapists like Polanski and the treatment meted out to Cosby for his alleged infidelities..." and now you are claiming you are "unaware of what Cosby has been accused of"? Why mention him at all if you are supposedly unaware of what he had been accused of?

rc

Moves
11 May 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
But you were very specific. A couple of pages ago you said "I made a statement in the debates forum which highlighted the disparity between liberals and their acceptance of convicted rapists like Polanski and the treatment meted out to Cosby for his alleged infidelities..." and now you are claiming you are "unaware of what Cosby has been accused of"? Why mention him at all if you are supposedly unaware of what he had been accused of?
Because Polanski is a convicted offender and Cosbys are allegations. I thought this was obvious clearly not obvious enough for some people. Infidelities is not a specific term infact its a generic term and could encompass many things.

F

Moves
11 May 16

Because Polanski is a convicted offender and Cosbys are allegations. I thought this was obvious clearly not obvious enough for some people. Infidelities is not a specific term infact its a generic term and could encompass many things.
The allegations against Cosby are not of "infidelities".

rc

Moves
11 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
The allegations against Cosby are not of "infidelities".
Fine we shall call them allegations of sex crimes.

F

Moves
12 May 16
2 edits

Fine we shall call them allegations of sex crimes.
You have still not explained why you sought to pass allegations of serious sex crimes off as merely "infidelities". Your claim that you were "unaware of what Cosby had been accused of" does not ring true. And your claim that drug facilitated sexual assault, sexual battery, rape, and child sexual abuse are somehow encompassed by the word "infidelities" is nonsense.

rc

Moves
12 May 16
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
You have still not explained why you sought to pass allegations of serious sex crimes off as merely "infidelities". Your claim that you were "unaware of what Cosby had been accused of" does not ring true. And your claim that drug facilitated sexual assault, sexual battery, rape, and child sexual abuse are somehow encompassed by the word "infidelities" is nonsense.
I have told you I was unaware of what he was specifically alleged to have done. Twice now. I am also perfectly happy to term them sex crimes which I have reiterated three times.

F

Moves
12 May 16

I have told you I was unaware of what he was specifically alleged to have done. Twice now.
So if you were supposedly unaware of what he was specifically alleged to have done why did you think the word "infidelities" encompassed what those things were?

rc

Moves
12 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So if you were supposedly unaware of what he was specifically alleged to have done why did you think the word "infidelities" encompassed what those things were?
Yes this is now the third time I have said so. I am also perfectly content to term them sex crimes. Repeated forth time.

F

Moves
12 May 16

I am also perfectly happy to term them sex crimes which I have reiterated three times.
Are you also perfectly happy to term instances of a man forcing his wife to have sex against her will as marital rape ?

rc

Moves
12 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Are you also perfectly happy to term instances of a man forcing his wife to have sex against her will as marital rape ?
Wow clearly you have failed to allocate the tone control. What a creepy guy. Cya..

F

Moves
12 May 16

Wow clearly you have failed to allocate the tone control. What a creepy guy. Cya..
Maybe, who knows, when you wake up tomorrow you'll suddenly find yourself in a world where you are not held accountable for the things you say in public, but I wouldn't count on it.

rc

Moves
12 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Maybe, who knows, when you wake up tomorrow you'll suddenly find yourself in a world where you are not held accountable for the things you say in public, but I wouldn't count on it.
I have no problem being held accountable for what I say but I do have a problem with creepy guys pretending to be something they are not and masquerading as women on sites that allow minors. No accusation just sayin.

F

Moves
12 May 16

I have no problem being held accountable for what I say but I do have a problem with creepy guys masquerading as women on sites that allow minors. No accusation just sayin.
And the things you have posted on the last few pages of this thread are a result of this "problem" you say you have?

rc

Moves
12 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
And the things you have posted on the last few pages of this thread are a result of this "problem" you say you have?
You dont have a problem with creepy guys pretending to be something that they are not masquerading as women on sites that allow minors. But how could you, you were caught doing just that. Ouch. Creepy or what? No accusation just weird. Tell me dude did you wear a dress to get a more authentic experience?