Dasa and the thought police

Dasa and the thought police

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
galveston75 once famously claimed he had petitioned the site administration to have me banned and also claimed that he had successfully had several people banned in the past. I don't recall you referring to his claims as "fruitcakery". Indeed, I seem to remember you threatening to try to get me banned on at least two occasions.
yes but there is no ban him button, is there you boofter.

F

Moves
13 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes but there is no ban him button, is there you boofter.
Nobody said anything about a "ban him button" until you did, just now.

rc

Moves
13 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Do you think your supposed "bravery" and "tolerance" and your "wider principles" have been on display in your behaviour and public statements regarding Dasa and Duchess64 on this thread?
Yes I am clearly a paragon of pure virtue and a shining example of tolerance, humility, bravery, rationality, logical thinking and deductive reasoning and a devilishly handsome chess bomb to boot, why i bother with mere mortals like you is a testimony to my humanity and egalitarian sensibilities.

F

Moves
13 May 16

Just out of interest in what way have I defended Dasa?
You called those who stood up to him and the moderators who took action "thought police". You claimed that Dasa was "set up by the thought police". You denied that Dasa was seeking to incite religious hatred. You claimed that his hateful posts did not constitute a reason for banning him. And regardless of the evidence found in his posts, you argued that Dasa was "convicted for thinking". That is the way in which you have defended Dasa.

F

Moves
13 May 16

Yes I am clearly a paragon of pure virtue and a shining example of tolerance, humility, bravery, rationality, logical thinking and deductive reasoning and a devilishly handsome chess bomb to boot, why i bother with mere mortals like you is a testimony to my humanity and egalitarian sensibilities.
Why didn't you defend Duchess64 in the same way and for the same reasons as you defended Dasa?

rc

Moves
13 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
You called those who stood up to him and the moderators who took action "thought police". You claimed that Dasa was "set up by the thought police". You denied that Dasa was seeking to incite religious hatred. You claimed that his hateful posts did not constitute a reason for banning him. And regardless of the evidence found in his posts, you argued that Dasa was "convicted for thinking". That is the way in which you have defended Dasa.
I have no time for your petty human squabbling, be gone from the foot of Olympus mortal before I have the Gods upon you! Now where's my ambrosia cream rice.

rc

Moves
13 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Why didn't you defend Duchess64 in the same way and for the same reasons as you defended Dasa?
Why indeed? I could have but I thought it more beneficial that she learn humility. The cooler will give her time for self reflection.

F

Moves
13 May 16

I have no time for your petty human squabbling, be gone from the foot of Olympus mortal before I have the Gods upon you! Now where's my ambrosia cream rice.
The "petty human squabbling" you are referring to are the arguments you presented on this thread.

rc

Moves
13 May 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
The "petty human squabbling" you are referring to are the arguments you presented on this thread.
Indeed, even a god must sometimes take the guise of a human and intermingle with mortals. But i am finished with that monkey business now.

F

Moves
13 May 16

Why indeed? I could have but I thought it more beneficial that she learn humility. The cooler will give her time for self reflection.
But doesn't saying this ~ when one reads your posts on page after page of this thread ~ make you hypocritical and your whole argumentation bogus?

rc

Moves
13 May 16

Originally posted by FMF
But doesn't saying this ~ when one reads your posts on page after page of this thread ~ make you hypocritical and your whole argumentation bogus?
You asked for a reason and you got a reason.

F

Moves
13 May 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
I thought the conversation we were having regarding Robbie crying to the mods and having them delete all evidence of his statements here and then having Duchess banned was a hell of a lot more interesting than the latest episode of "The FMF and Robbie Show" we've all been subjected to for the last five pages.
I see you were wittering on a few pages ago about some personal beef you have with robbie regarding clans and challenges and points or whatever (which you should really take up with the web site or mods if you think you have a case) but I don't see much from you that's to do with the thread topic or the new light which has been shed on robbie's statements on this thread by his subsequent behaviour with regard to Duchess64.

rc

Moves
13 May 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I see you were wittering on a few pages ago about some personal beef you have with robbie regarding clans and challenges and points or whatever (which you should really take up with the web site or mods if you think you have a case) but I don't see much from you that's to do with the thread topic or the new light which has been shed on robbie's statements on this thread by his subsequent behaviour with regard to Duchess64.
I am sorry now you are only coming through in waves of garbled drool and i doubt anyone is particularly interested in your real housewife of RHP issues. I know I'm not. Sorry to be so blunt old chap but you rarely take a hint.

Moves
13 May 16

I'm looking forward to catching up on this latest installment of the "be-bagging of carrobie" over the weekend. 😵

rc

Moves
13 May 16

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm looking forward to catching up on this latest installment of the "be-bagging of carrobie" over the weekend. 😵
Robbie is fed up with mere mortals like you and your chummy special friend FMF, he craves some real sport!