1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 16:50
    @rajk999 said
    You will find nowhere that Jesus preached to the many thousands and thousands where He said people MUST use any name, neither go out and preach door to door. The preaching to multitudes gives a good idea of what God is searching for, and who God is going to protect. These things are detailed clearly to the multitiudes in the Sermon on the Mount and other times when Jesus prea ...[text shortened]... esus condemned. Take your own advice -
    ((((((((((((((((((( Read, read, read. )))))))))))))))))
    Whatever. I have shown you the scriptures over and over and I'm not going there again.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 17:25
    @galveston75 said
    Whatever. I have shown you the scriptures over and over and I'm not going there again.
    One of the biggest preaching events in the ministry of Christ is the Sermon on the Mount. There is nothing in that sermon that says anything about calling the right name of God neither is there anything about going and preaching door to door. So you are saying that Jesus misled these many thousands who heard him.

While it is good to call on Gods name and it is good also to preach, door to door if you like, they are not requirements for entry into the Kingdom of God.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 18:26
    @rajk999 said
    One of the biggest preaching events in the ministry of Christ is the Sermon on the Mount. There is nothing in that sermon that says anything about calling the right name of God neither is there anything about going and preaching door to door. So you are saying that Jesus misled these many thousands who heard him.

While it is good to call on Gods name and it is good also to preach, door to door if you like, they are not requirements for entry into the Kingdom of God.
    Believe as you see fit.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 19:14
    @galveston75 said
    Believe as you see fit.
    I believe what Jesus said. You believe a cult.
    Show where Jesus supports your doctrine about
    - all Christians going door to door
    - calling the correct name of God.
    Thanks
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 21:03
    @rajk999 said
    I believe what Jesus said. You believe a cult.
    Show where Jesus supports your doctrine about
    - all Christians going door to door
    - calling the correct name of God.
    Thanks
    Romans 10: 11 For the scripture says: “No one who rests his faith on him will be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek. There is the same Lord over all, who is rich toward all those calling on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” 14 However, how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How, in turn, will they put faith in him about whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? 15 How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent out? Just as it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!”

The whole earth has heard the name of Jesus. It is God's name they do not know because of the trinity doctrine. The name of Jehovah has been taken out of most every bible hundreds of times if not completely.
    This scripture among others are speaking of Jehovah, not Jesus. This clearly says one has to call upon God's name Jehovah to be saved.

Now your second point is also answered here in that no one at all is teaching the world about Jehovah. Jesus will be in the judging process with his father but the finale judging is by Jehovah. But since the vast majority of the world do not know who Jehovah is, we have committed our life's in doing this work of teaching since as this and other scriptures say you cannot gain salvation without knowing him.

Do you not see this? Do you need more proof with scriptures?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 21:181 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Romans 10: 11 For the scripture says: “No one who rests his faith on him will be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek. There is the same Lord over all, who is rich toward all those calling on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” 14 However, how will they call on him if they have not put faith in him? How ...[text shortened]... gain salvation without knowing him.

Do you not see this? Do you need more proof with scriptures?
    I repeat my previous statement ..You will find nowhere that Jesus preached to the many thousands and thousands where He said people MUST use any name, neither go out and preach door to door.

Your quote is from Paul. Tell me what Jesus, The Son of Jehovah said.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 21:491 edit
    @galveston75 said
    ((((((((((((((((((( Read, read, read. ))))))))))))))))) "It is Jehovah and his son who decide who lives thru Armageddon. Not you, not me.
    I just want to be clear from you, a long time Jehovah’s Witness, as to wether or not I need to join your church as a prerequisite for access to the resurrected life?

If you say that I don’t, then fine, I will retract my accusation of your church being a cult and seek Jehovah on my own.

If you say that I do...well...
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 21:51
    @divegeester said
    You are claiming that Mrs Beauroberts wife’s death would have paid the price for her own sin. How can a person pay for their own sin when it is Christ’s death which paid the price?

This is contrary to the attornment and you will not have any scriptures to back this up.
    Will you respond to this question please Galveston75?

Third time asking. Just say if yo don’t want to address it.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 21:52
    @galveston75 said
    The answer your looking for is in my answer I gave you. If the answer needed needs more then a simple yes or no, you will not get that from me.
    The reason is others are looking at these post and maybe others would like an explanation. You obviously don't and are not willing to learn. So that is your problem.
    Then just repost what the answer was, just copy and paste the relevant bit.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 22:16
    @RajkPlay999

Matt 28:19 "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,
    20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

You do know this is Jesus speaking? And yes that was Paul in the other scripture but why would we not do as he strongly suggest seeing he knew what Jesus said on this and even did himself?

If you don't do this, that's up to you. But we choose to do exactly what Jesus told us to do and that is to teach to all that will listen EARTH WIDE, about Jehovah and who he is and how our future depends on knowing him personally and using his name.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 22:17
    @divegeester said
    Then just repost what the answer was, just copy and paste the relevant bit.
    How about you go back and look yourself?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 22:17
    @divegeester said
    Will you respond to this question please Galveston75?

Third time asking. Just say if yo don’t want to address it.
    Lol. What a joke.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 22:211 edit
    @galveston75 said
    How about you go back and look yourself?
    Is this the best you can do? You’re supposed to be the sole holders of God’s truth on earth!

Getting a straight answer out of you is impossible; and you wonder why people think you’re a cultist.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 02:20
    @galveston75 said
    @RajkPlay999

Matt 28:19 "Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,
    20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

You do know this is Jesus speaking? And yes ...[text shortened]... about Jehovah and who he is and how our future depends on knowing him personally and using his name.
    Did you read the damn thing? Jesus had called the 11 disciples AWAY FROM THE REST OF THE MULTITUDE and told them to go and preach. Jesus DID NOT tell this to the multitude.

And you are free to do it if you so wish. What you are not at liberty to do is to tell others that Jesus commanded them to go preach as well, because that doctrine is a lie.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    08 Aug '20 11:03
    @rajk999 said
    Did you read the damn thing? Jesus had called the 11 disciples AWAY FROM THE REST OF THE MULTITUDE and told them to go and preach. Jesus DID NOT tell this to the multitude.

And you are free to do it if you so wish. What you are not at liberty to do is to tell others that Jesus commanded them to go preach as well, because that doctrine is a lie.
    Oh so only the leaders of whatever church even slightly might (accidentally) teach about Jehovah, are the only ones that have to take this teaching seriously? Really?
    So just the regular everyday so called Christian just has to lay back and let these few do this teaching of Jehovah to 8 billion people?
    Do you personally teach anyone about Jehovah? Or is it just too much trouble for you or you just don't believe it's a big deal?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree