1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '20 00:06
    @galveston75 said
    But out of curiosity on my part to see your response, yes I'm glad she is still alive for the sake of her family and all that love her.
    And yet, on the When One Forgives thread, you claimed - based on your secret personal messages - that he was lying about having a wife.

And now you are saying you are glad she is still alive.

Oh, wait. No. Now you seem to be suggesting that you don't know whether she lived or died.

Hey, whatever, right?

The ex-JW was a liar and "Jehovah" ~ through prayer ~ told you to make that clear to everyone, correct? Gosh.

And presumably you DON'T think you are coming across here as a "moral" dogsbody scrabbling about, clutching at anything, to defend your cult?
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Aug '20 02:20
    @fmf said
    And yet, on the When One Forgives thread, you claimed - based on your secret personal messages - that he was lying about having a wife.

Oh, wait. No. Now you seem to be suggesting that you don't know whether she lived or died.

Hey, whatever, right?

The ex-JW was a liar and "Jehovah" ~ through prayer ~ told yo ...[text shortened]... ming across here as a "moral" dogsbody scrabbling about, clutching at anything, to defend your cult?
    Lol, you are a joke. The more you post the more I see you are flat evil.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '20 02:28
    @galveston75 said
    Merely calling me "evil" or a "joke" does not actually address the facts of the matter as I have laid them out.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '20 07:541 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Did she die?
    Why not just answer my question?

She will die eventually. So would your church leadership (or you yourself) advise @beauRoberts that he will now NOT see his wife at the resurrection because of them taking blood?

A simple but critical question. Yes, or no?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '20 07:56
    @galveston75 said
    “Lol”ing and people, calling then a “joke” and telling them they are “evil” are “sons of the devil” is much of a debating strategy Galveston75.
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 12:29
    @divegeester said
    Why not just answer my question?

She will die eventually. So would your church leadership (or you yourself) advise @beauRoberts that he will now NOT see his wife at the resurrection because of them taking blood?

You say you are a Christian so you have a Bible. What does the Bible say about the dead and the resurrection and who will be resurrected? There is only one answer so you should know what my answer would be, right?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 12:43
    @fmf said

Hey, whatever, right?

The ex-JW was a liar and "Jehovah" ~ through prayer ~ told yo ...[text shortened]... ming across here as a "moral" dogsbody scrabbling about, clutching at anything, to defend your cult?
    I have to come back to this really dumb comment. Not for you but for anyone who cares.

First I never said he lied about having a wife. Don't post crud like this as you know that is not true.

I would be glad that no human would ever die. What a human has to decide to stay alive is between them and Jehovah.

And no I have no idea if she lived or died with my memory as it is. But I'm assuming she did live by the comments being made.

And as far as you go I don't care what you think...........
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 12:43
    @galveston75 said
    You say you are a Christian so you have a Bible. What does the Bible say about the dead and the resurrection and who will be resurrected? There is only one answer so you should know what my answer would be, right?
    But I am asking YOU about YOU and YOUR church’s belief on this matter. All you want to do is avoid answering and we both know why, which makes it fun for me, less so for you.

So are you going to answer, or hide?
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 13:50
    @divegeester said
    But I am asking YOU about YOU and YOUR church’s belief on this matter. All you want to do is avoid answering and we both know why, which makes it fun for me, less so for you.

So are you going to answer, or hide?
    Of course I have the answer. But just seeing how willing you are to possibly learn. So you have no answer for what your bible says about who will be resurrected? Must not have which is sad.
    Are you afraid to answer that you don't know?????
    If you don't know be honest then I'll answer you by showing you the scriptures which is our belief.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 14:32
    @galveston75 said
    First I never said he lied about having a wife.
    Yes you did. You said beauroberts wasn't who he claimed he was, that he lied about the elders in his congregation, you claimed that what he said happened never really happened, you said he was lying about being married, and that he was lying about the blood transfusion issue. This was on the recent thread called "When One Forgives".
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 14:38
    @galveston75 said
    And no I have no idea if she lived or died with my memory as it is. But I'm assuming she did live by the comments being made.
    Who are you talking about? You said, after having private conversations with beauroberts, you didn't believe he had a wife and thought he was lying about being married. So who are you on about? Who is this "she" you are now talking about? Do you now believe she exists, is that it?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 15:45
    @fmf said
    Who are you talking about? You said, after having private conversations with beauroberts, you didn't believe he had a wife and thought he was lying about being married. So who are you on about? Who is this "she" you are now talking about? Do you now believe she exists, is that it?
    Geeeez what are you smoking dude? First give the the date or the person whose thread that was. It does not come up under that title in search.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 15:46
    @fmf said
    Yes you did. You said beauroberts wasn't who he claimed he was, that he lied about the elders in his congregation, you claimed that what he said happened never really happened, you said he was lying about being married, and that he was lying about the blood transfusion issue. This was on the recent thread called "When One Forgives".
    You need to slow down are read what is written. Not assume anything because I never said those things in that way.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 17:421 edit
    @galveston75 said
    Of course I have the answer. But just seeing how willing you are to possibly learn.
    Oh ok then, let’s hear it please. Yes I am willing to learn.

Here is the question again for you:

Despite the instruction from their Kingdom Hall leaders, @beuroberts and his wife took blood to save their lives. Both will die eventually. Would your church leadership (or you yourself) advise @beauRoberts that he will now NOT see his wife at the resurrection because of them taking blood?

15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 20:321 edit
    So Jesus died for ALL of us, did he not? What does that mean? It simply means that because we all sin, either on purpose or not, our sins will not be held against us forever or be in death forever should we die before Armageddon.
    So what does that mean? If for example she did die she would be resurrected in the future back to this earth. And even with her taking the blood transfusion and died later, she would be resurrected. The wages of sin is death. Her death would have paid for that sin in God's eyes of taking blood.
    Now with a new life later after she was resurrected she has a second chance to follow God's commands. But that would be the last chance she will ever get. By the end of the 1000 years after Armageddon if she still does not follow God's commands she will loose her life forever.
    And yes this is in your Bible. You should know that but you must not. Why?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree