1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 20:591 edit
    @galveston75 said. By the end of the 1000 years after Armageddon if she still does not follow God's commands she will loose her life forever.
    Here is the question again for you:

Despite the instruction from their Kingdom Hall leaders, @beuroberts and his wife took blood to save their lives. Both will die eventually. Would your church leadership (or you yourself) advise @beauRoberts that he will now NOT see his wife at the resurrection because of them taking blood?

A simple but critical question. Yes, or no?
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    06 Aug '20 21:23
    @divegeester said
    Here is the question again for you:

Despite the instruction from their Kingdom Hall leaders, @beuroberts and his wife took blood to save their lives. Both will die eventually. Would your church leadership (or you yourself) advise @beauRoberts that he will now NOT see his wife at the resurrection because of them taking blood?

A simple but critical question. Yes, or no?
    Did you not read my post? Is a simple one word answer all you can figure out? Must be too tuff for you I guess....
    So try to use a little mental power and give it another shot......
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 01:18
    @galveston75 said
    You need to slow down are read what is written. Not assume anything because I never said those things in that way.
    Yes you did. On the When One Forgives thread.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 05:09
    @galveston75 said
    Did you not read my post? Is a simple one word answer all you can figure out? Must be too tuff for you I guess....
    So try to use a little mental power and give it another shot......
    Your previous post was a confusing mishmash of end time dogma and conjecture and did not answer my question which was asking your leaders would advise Mr and Mrs @beauroberts.

Bit ok, I’ll back and try to dissect it.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 05:12
    @galveston75 said
    So Jesus died for ALL of us, did he not? What does that mean? It simply means that because we all sin, either on purpose or not, our sins will not be held against us forever or be in death forever should we die before Armageddon.
    Not according to the Bible which says very clearly and very specifically in Romans 8:1

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 05:15
    @galveston75 said
    And even with her taking the blood transfusion and died later, she would be resurrected. The wages of sin is death. Her death would have paid for that sin in God's eyes of taking blood.
    You are claiming that Mrs Beauroberts wife’s death would have paid the price for her own sin. How can a person pay for their own sin when it is Christ’s death which paid the price?

This is contrary to the attornment and you will not have any scriptures to back this up.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 05:20
    @galveston75 said
    Now with a new life later after she was resurrected she has a second chance to follow God's commands. But that would be the last chance she will ever get. By the end of the 1000 years after Armageddon if she still does not follow God's commands she will loose her life forever.
    So even though the taking of blood is so heinous a sin that your church makes a specific doctrine out of it, a person will still be resurrected for the thousand years reign BUT ONLY if they are a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church. Is that correct?

If so, then what has happened is that membership of your church has become a substitute of a belief in Jesus Christ, because it is a faith in him, his death and resurrection which atones.

This is exactly why your church is a cult.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 06:24
    @divegeester said
    Not according to the Bible which says very clearly and very specifically in Romans 8:1

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
    Romans 6:23
    "The wages sin pays: Or “the wages of sin.” The Greek word o·psoʹni·on literally means “pay; wages.” At Lu 3:14 it is used as a military term, referring to a soldier’s pay or allowance. In this context, sin is personified as a master who pays figurative wages. The person who sins “earns” death as his “wages,” or payment. Once a person has died and has received his “wages,” his sinful record no longer stands against him. He would never live again were it not for Jesus’ ransom sacrifice and God’s purpose to resurrect the dead."

"Or “undeserved gift; gracious gift.” The Greek word khaʹri·sma basically means a free and undeserved gift, something given that is unearned and unmerited. It is related to the word khaʹris, often rendered “undeserved kindness.” (See Glossary, “Undeserved kindness.&rdquo😉 Jehovah’s kindness in providing his Son as a ransom sacrifice is a priceless gift, and those exercising faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice can thereby gain the gift of everlasting life.​—Joh 3:16; see Ro 5:15, 16, where the Greek word khaʹri·sma is twice rendered “gift.”
    (New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Study Edition)

Rom 8:1 is speaking of the 144,000, not all other humans.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 06:40
    @divegeester

"BUT ONLY if they are a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church. Is that correct?"

Geeeez you get stuck on something don't you? Have I ever said that? No, never but yet you still say I have.
    This mind set you are stuck in have will never let you understand.

It is Jehovah and his son who decide who lives thru Armegeddon. Not you, not me. But the bible is very clear on what Jehovah says will be needed to have his protection. There are many things but the first and most important is to use his name. Do You?
    But what about humans who have never heard of him? What about ones in parts of the world that may not even have a Bible? Jehovah knows this and will no doubt see their heart conditions and will decide their future. Not you, not me.
    We believe that we are doing exactly all that he's asked of humans. His son Jesus commanded all of his followers to preach and teach earth wide. Do you do this? The point is if one is not doing all that Jesus told any who claim to be his follower, should you expect Jehovah and Jesus to let you thru Armageddon? Guess all will have to wait and see, but the bible says that only a few will pass thru that small gate to enter into it...
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 06:57
    @galveston75 said
    @divegeester

"BUT ONLY if they are a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church. Is that correct?"

Geeeez you get stuck on something don't you? Have I ever said that? No, never but yet you still say I have.
    This mind set you are stuck in have will never let you understand.
    Ok if you’re going to keep playing this “I’ve never said that” game I will default to the direct binary questions.

Is it possible to enter life after death without being a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 06:581 edit
    @divegeester said
    You are claiming that Mrs Beauroberts wife’s death would have paid the price for her own sin. How can a person pay for their own sin when it is Christ’s death which paid the price?

This is contrary to the attornment and you will not have any scriptures to back this up.
    Will you respond to this one Galveston75?

Edit: removed post was addressing the same point.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 07:00

Removed by poster

13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 15:06
    @divegeester said
    Ok if you’re going to keep playing this “I’ve never said that” game I will default to the direct binary questions.

Is it possible to enter life after death without being a member of the Jehovah’s Witness church?
    ((((((((((((((((((( Read, read, read. ))))))))))))))))) "It is Jehovah and his son who decide who lives thru Armageddon. Not you, not me. But the bible is very clear on what Jehovah says will be needed to have his protection. There are many things but the first and most important is to use his name. Do You?
    But what about humans who have never heard of him? What about ones in parts of the world that may not even have a Bible? Jehovah knows this and will no doubt see their heart conditions and will decide their future. Not you, not me.
    We believe that we are doing exactly all that he's asked of humans. His son Jesus commanded all of his followers to preach and teach earth wide. Do you do this? The point is if one is not doing all that Jesus told any who claim to be his follower, should you expect Jehovah and Jesus to let you thru Armageddon? Guess all will have to wait and see, but the bible says that only a few will pass thru that small gate to enter into it...

The answer is here. You ask me again, I'll re-post this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 15:09
    @divegeester said
    Will you respond to this one Galveston75?

Edit: removed post was addressing the same point.
    The answer your looking for is in my answer I gave you. If the answer needed needs more then a simple yes or no, you will not get that from me.
    The reason is others are looking at these post and maybe others would like an explanation. You obviously don't and are not willing to learn. So that is your problem.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 15:21
    @galveston75 said
    ((((((((((((((((((( Read, read, read. ))))))))))))))))) "It is Jehovah and his son who decide who lives thru Armageddon. Not you, not me. But the bible is very clear on what Jehovah says will be needed to have his protection. There are many things but the first and most important is to use his name. Do You?
    But what about humans who have never heard of him? What about ...[text shortened]... to enter into it...

The answer is here. You ask me again, I'll re-post this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You will find nowhere that Jesus preached to the many thousands and thousands where He said people MUST use any name, neither go out and preach door to door. The preaching to multitudes gives a good idea of what God is searching for, and who God is going to protect. These things are detailed clearly to the multitiudes in the Sermon on the Mount and other times when Jesus preached eg to the preached to the thousands who had to be fed.

Jesus commanded select disciples eg the 12 and the 70 and others, by calling them aside away from the crowds and speaking to them privately to go out and preach door to door.

As for simply calling Gods name, that is hypocritical mouth worship which Jesus condemned. Take your own advice -
    ((((((((((((((((((( Read, read, read. )))))))))))))))))

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree