1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:02
    @galveston75 said
    No I'm not out of step. I've been asked what my opinion is for me saying whether only JW's will survive. That is not for me to say is it?
    But your organization's magazine has stated that only JWs will survive the 'great tribulation'.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:05
    @fmf said
    But your organization's magazine has stated that only JWs will survive the 'great tribulation'.
    Didn't I agree that they do? So what's the problem?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:06
    @galveston75 said
    No I'm not out of step. I've been asked what my opinion is for me saying whether only JW's will survive. That is not for me to say is it? That is what you guys are not understanding.
    Now for the society to say that, then yes that is what they are saying. I'm not one with their insight and I'm not there to say what Jehovah is saying to them.
    So the reason you believe only JWs will survive the 'great tribulation' is because your organization has stated that only JWs will survive the 'great tribulation' and they have "insight" because "Jehovah" is speaking to the leaders of your organization, have I understood you correctly?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:08
    @galveston75 said
    Didn't I agree that they do? So what's the problem?
    So that means you believe it too, right?

If so, why do you contort yourself so much and so often in order to avoid admitting that is your belief?
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:14
    @galveston75 said
    Whatever ..... As I said you just stay home and do whatever it is that you do. Enjoy it while it last. But when this system is ending before your very eyes and Armageddon starts up, you'll remember all of this we've discussed and I'll bet you wished you hadn't been sitting at home doing nothing to warn others who you see being killed right outside your front door and wond ...[text shortened]... ccept your reasons for not doing as his son Jesus asked, no, commanded you to do?
    We'll see huh?
    So your solution is to go door to door and call on the right name of God, and you escape Armageddon?

I dont think you even know what Armageddon is. There are a lot of false doctrines floating around about this matter and about the mark of the Beast. Its all a bunch of unbiblical baloney, and false predictions for the last 2000 years none of which has materialized. Its an embarrassment to the Christian community.

The word Armageddon appears once in the bible and it refers to a place [the plain of Meggido] where the armies of God will supposedly battle with the nations who rise up to destroy Israel. There is no evidence that the entire world will be destroyed [except of course of JWs]. Its all fabricated nonsense... like most of your doctrine.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:28
    @galveston75 said
    Wow. Whatever dude. Just stay home and watch TV.
    And in what way would doing this be related to the Sermon on the Mount? This is a very odd False Dilemma you're using here.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:34
    @galveston75 said
    Jehovah's people have basically always been a small number compared to the rest of the world
    So what would your organization do supposing the door to door thing became very successful and "Jehovah's people" [members of the JW organization] basically became a very large number compared to the rest of the world?
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:471 edit
    @rajk999 said
    So your solution is to go door to door and call on the right name of God, and you escape Armageddon?

I dont think you even know what Armageddon is. There are a lot of false doctrines floating around about this matter and about the mark of the Beast. Its all a bunch of unbiblical baloney, and false predictions for the last 2000 years none of which has materialized. Its an ...[text shortened]... l be destroyed [except of course of JWs]. Its all fabricated nonsense... like most of your doctrine.
    Again...What ever.

So sorry old buddy but read and learn... https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20110901/What-is-Armageddon/
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:48
    @fmf said
    So that means you believe it too, right?

If so, why do you contort yourself so much and so often in order to avoid admitting that is your belief?
    Yes sir..... Never said I didn't.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:49
    @fmf said
    So what would your organization do supposing the door to door thing became very successful and "Jehovah's people" [members of the JW organization] basically became a very large number compared to the rest of the world?
    That would be awesome.....
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:50
    @fmf said
    And in what way would doing this be related to the Sermon on the Mount? This is a very odd False Dilemma you're using here.
    How ever you think it is, go for it.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:55
    @galveston75 said
    Again...What ever.

So sorry old buddy but read and learn... https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20110901/What-is-Armageddon/
    Did the bible say that everyone will be destroyed in Armageddon except Gods chosen people? If so please quote the reference.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 00:59
    @galveston75 said
    How ever you think it is, go for it.
    The point is a serious one. Dodging it is a strange thing to do.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 01:01
    @rajk999 said
    Did the bible say that everyone will be destroyed in Armageddon except Gods chosen people? If so please quote the reference.
    https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20020501/Who-Will-Survive-the-Day-of-Jehovah/
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 01:02
    @galveston75 said
    That would be awesome.....
    If there were 2 or 3 or 4 billion JWs would that be in accordance with your claim that your particular non-profit privately owned corporation was specifically predicted in the Bible?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree