1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 10:31
    @rajk999 said
    Like I said, I suspect you jokers in there were enjoying the abuse. Its not unheard of, thats how some people are... ask Annie Lennox.
    Troll away Raj. It’s what you do best.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 10:33
    @dj2becker said
    Unfortunately that's what fear does to people. Whenever anyone tried to speak up they went on a smear campaign to discredit the person. They lied and made up dirt to discredit anyone who ever made any allegations against them. You obviously have no idea what lengths they would go to to bring down any resistance to the movement.
    What a hopelessly lame comment. Women and children are being raped over and over, year after year, and you are worrying about some petty smear campaign and what they think about you ? Look pal, you people deserve to be abused.
  3. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 10:361 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Like I said, I suspect you jokers in there were enjoying the abuse. Its not unheard of, thats how some people are... ask Annie Lennox.
    Perhaps you are enjoying handing out the abuse. That is not unheard of too. When you consider the concept of psychological prisons and reflect on the way some people are trapped in cycles of abuse how can you be sure you are engaging in something consensual. How can you be sure you are not engaging in emotional cruelty with people who feel unable to walk away from the conversation. When you do mental health work you soon discover the impact of the secondary abuse handed out by those who blame and judge for the primary abuse. The injuries are very real.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 10:46
    @petewxyz said
    Perhaps you are enjoying handing out the abuse. That is not unheard of too. When you consider the concept of psychological prisons and reflect on the way some people are trapped in cycles of abuse how can you be sure you are engaging in something consensual. How can you be sure you are not engaging in emotional cruelty with people who feel unable to walk away from the conver ...[text shortened]... ary abuse handed out by those who blame and judge for the primary abuse. The injuries are very real.
    This the reason why people dont learn to get out of an abusive situation. Stupid people [like you] try to belittle people [like me] who are telling them what to do and how to get out of it, grow some balls, report it, get some help, buy a gun, and get the hell out of it. People like you are the problem.
  5. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 11:05
    @rajk999 said
    This the reason why people dont learn to get out of an abusive situation. Stupid people [like you] try to belittle people [like me] who are telling them what to do and how to get out of it, grow some balls, report it, get some help, buy a gun, and get the hell out of it. People like you are the problem.
    So far as I can see from your posting style you are trying to solve abuse by dishing out further abuse. This is not an unusual pattern you have fallen into and abuse persists because people are so easily caught up in the patterns that perpetuate it. I would encourage you to reflect on the nature of most of your preceding posts. I won't say more so it's up to you. Most likely you will fire off more victim blaming posts, but there is always hope.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 11:19
    @petewxyz said
    So far as I can see from your posting style you are trying to solve abuse by dishing out further abuse. This is not an unusual pattern you have fallen into and abuse persists because people are so easily caught up in the patterns that perpetuate it. I would encourage you to reflect on the nature of most of your preceding posts. I won't say more so it's up to you. Most likely you will fire off more victim blaming posts, but there is always hope.
    People are there seeing rape and abuse of women and sexual abuse of children and they do jack $$hitt for years and years. Hell yes, they are to blame. They should be arrested and charged for aiding and abetting criminal activity . You too, you should be charged for justifying the criminals. Your society is sick.
  7. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 11:37
    @rajk999 said
    People are there seeing rape and abuse of women and sexual abuse of children and they do jack $$hitt for years and years. Hell yes, they are to blame. They should be arrested and charged for aiding and abetting criminal activity . You too, you should be charged for justifying the criminals. Your society is sick.
    Now you are moving in a relatively better direction. I can agree that adults who knowingly do not protect children from abuse are guilty and of course non-protective adults are not supported by the laws or values of this society (See The Children's Act - current UK law). I can't agree with telling survivors of abuse that they deserved to be abused, that just adds to the psychological injury and can be viewed as abusive. There is a difference. I can't agree that people who point that out to you are a part of the problem. They are certainly not criminals.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 13:171 edit
    @rajk999 said
    So who in your mind saw all of this and did nothing if I may ask?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 13:20
    @petewxyz said
    Now you are moving in a relatively better direction. I can agree that adults who knowingly do not protect children from abuse are guilty and of course non-protective adults are not supported by the laws or values of this society (See The Children's Act - current UK law). I can't agree with telling survivors of abuse that they deserved to be abused, that just adds to the psyc ...[text shortened]... e that people who point that out to you are a part of the problem. They are certainly not criminals.
    In most countries it is illegal to know of criminal activity and not report it. In most cases it is easy to claim ignorance that the guy next door is sexually abusing his daughter or dealing in drugs [for example]. In this case they are openly admitting to hiding this knowledge and their silence condones it and allows it to continue. They are guilty, not just of stupidity but of a criminal offence.

Your pity is misguided. You are part of the problem. Shut up and go educate yourself.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 13:20
    @rajk999 said
    Oh so in your mind you are the one who is getting belittled? Interesting.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 13:31
    @dj2becker said
    So who in your mind saw all of this and did nothing if I may ask?
    You and all the others who knew that children were being sexually abused over the years.
  12. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 13:42
    @rajk999 said
    In most countries it is illegal to know of criminal activity and not report it. In most cases it is easy to claim ignorance that the guy next door is sexually abusing his daughter or dealing in drugs [for example]. In this case they are openly admitting to hiding this knowledge and their silence condones it and allows it to continue. They are guilty, not just of stupidity bu ...[text shortened]... al offence.

Your pity is misguided. You are part of the problem. Shut up and go educate yourself.
    I have all the education required to know that criminal activity has a due process that does not involve telling abuse survivors that they deserved their abuse. You feel entitled to tell people to shut up. You feel entitled to judge. Take a look at yourself and your own contribution, I'm comfortable with mine.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 14:01
    @rajk999 said
    You and all the others who knew that children were being sexually abused over the years.
    Lol now your just making accusations based upon fallacious assumptions.
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 14:23
    @rajk999 said
    I could never understand how people can claim that they are trapped in a cult. Are they physically tied down or locked in a room? Are their feet cut off? If not then its all their own fault for being stupid.
    "A man can be imprisoned in a room with an unlocked door, so long as it does not occur to him to leave."

Wittgenstein
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 14:321 edit
    @dj2becker

I'm curious, what caused the scales to fall from your eyes? Did you personally witness or suffer something atrocious, was it accumulation of many small bits of evidence, or something else?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree