Creepy Avatar theft

Creepy Avatar theft

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

g

Moves
15 Oct 18

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Oct 18

@fmf said
Whether you endorse or enjoy his "humour" is a matter for you.
If it's a matter for me, then why are you putting it on public display?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Oct 18

@fmf said
Yes hundreds. Stretching back to March/April.
And all the while the mods were deleting them faster than I could see them?

Or maybe I just wasn't around at the time. I'll look and see.

F

Moves
15 Oct 18

@secondson said
If it's a matter for me, then why are you putting it on public display?
Because you endorsed it publicly.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@secondson said
And all the while the mods were deleting them faster than I could see them?
I am aware of about 10 posts that have been removed in the last few days.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
Because you endorsed it publicly.
So I said I thought some of Romans posts were funny, then you tell me I should be embarrassed.

You're making an issue out of it when there's nothing there.

You're being silly.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
I haven't spoken to Romans1009 since it happened. That's about 6 months ago.
So you're Amish and shunning him.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@secondson said
So I said I thought some of Romans posts were funny, then you tell me I should be embarrassed.
Yes. You should be.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@secondson said
So you're Amish and shunning him.
"Amish"?

F

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@secondson said
I hear a lot of humor in Romans posts
In one of his comedy routines, Romans1009 must have accused Ghost of a Duke of lying about his university education and his job and accused him of being mentally ill 40 or 50 or 60 times between March of this year and now [here on this thread]. He'd stalk Ghost of a Duke from thread to thread, regardless of the topic and basically post the same thing over and over and over again. If you managed to somehow miss the hundreds of posts of child-abuse "humour", you must surely have seen Ghost of a Duke being stalked with the 'Ghost is lying' "comedy" routine. You can't have missed that as well, surely? Was there a lot of humour in that? Did you think the bizarre repetitionof the accusation was funny?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Oct 18
2 edits

@fmf said
I am aware of about 10 posts that have been removed in the last few days.
So a poster is posting posts so egregiously as to warrant post removal by the mods virtually everyday, yet he isn't banned, and they do it so fast no one ever sees them but you.

This was ridiculous before, but now it's getting really scary.

It's the twilight zone spirituality forum. We're all here posting to ghosts thinking there's really someone out there replying to and removing our posts. Maybe even posting under our avatars while we're sleeping and manipulating and controlling the outcome of the debates.

Maybe that's why nothing ever changes around here.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
In one of his comedy routines, Romans1009 must have accused Ghost of a Duke of lying about his university education and his job and accused him of being mentally ill 40 or 50 or 60 times between March of this year and now [here on this thread]. He'd stalk Ghost of a Duke from thread to thread, regardless of the topic and basically post the same thing over and over and over again. ...[text shortened]... Was there a lot of humour in that? Did you think the bizarre repetitionof the accusation was funny?
What about Rajk? He's the biggest and most pathetic poster in these threads, continuously insulting, deriding, name calling and condemning every Bible believing Christian on these boards, and without a shred of humor, yet you give him a pass.

Is it because you have a common cause?

F

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@secondson said
What about Rajk? He's the biggest and most pathetic poster in these threads, continuously insulting, deriding, name calling and condemning every Bible believing Christian on these boards, yet you give him a pass.

Is it because you have a common cause?
I think Rajk999 is one of the most interesting and principled posters in this community. He adds more value to discussions here than you do.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@secondson said
So a poster is posting posts so egregiously as to warrant removal by the mods virtually everyday, yet he isn't banned, and they do it so fast no one ever sees them but you.
"No one ever sees them"?