Creepy Avatar theft

Creepy Avatar theft

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Über-Nerd

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@dj2becker said
How would you know if the screenshot was photoshopped?
Download the image and open it with the appropriate tool (e.g., "WhatFormat" header decoder) and look for the characteristic AdopePhotoshop file header ahead of the jpeg or png header. An unmanipulated screenshot will not have this additional header, just the jpeg or png header.

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Other-Programming-Files/WhatFormat.shtml

Moves
16 Oct 18

@moonbus said
Download the image and open it with the appropriate tool (e.g., "WhatFormat" header decoder) and look for the characteristic AdopePhotoshop file header ahead of the jpeg or png header. An unmanipulated screenshot will not have this additional header, just the jpeg or png header.
Pardon my ignorance but do you believe there is absolutely no way the additional AdobePhotoshop file header can be removed?

Über-Nerd

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Attacking parties who do have their own accounts here and can defend themselves is ok? Do you think it's ok to tell someone on here that they suffer from Autism?
Your rhetorcial questions are absurd. My comment was not meant to be exhaustive; only one example which bears directly on allegations made earlier in this thread. If I do not list every line not to be crossed, do not assume that I condone crossing every line not explicitly listed.

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@moonbus said
Your rhetorcial questions are absurd. My comment was not meant to be exhaustive; only one example which bears directly on allegations made earlier in this thread. If I do not list every line not to be crossed, do not assume that I condone crossing every line not explicitly listed.
What about the specific example I made about a disability? Do you believe that would be crossing a line? A certain person here thinks it's ok.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@moonbus said

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Other-Programming-Files/WhatFormat.shtml
What if you take a screenshot of an already photoshopped image?

F

Moves
16 Oct 18
3 edits

@dj2becker said
Do you think it's ok to tell someone on here that they suffer from Autism?
I'm not qualified to diagnose autism but I am well aware of the behavioural traits of both autism and the less debilitating asperger's syndrome.

I raised it with you because of the way you were behaving when you were repeating the same already-answered question over and over and over and over again and even claimed that me refusing to answer it was me trolling you!

Not a normal piece of interpersonal interaction between adults by any means. And it went on for months. You even changed your account so you could resume trolling me by making me think you were someone different when I'd given up on "Fetchmyjunk".

I was under the impression you subsequently went to see a neurologist about it but got the all clear. I'm not sure whether to believe you but if you did get a clean bill of health, good for you.

There must be some other explanation, then, for your troll-like combination of stalking of/obsession with me [and a couple of others, but with me in particular], your refusal to process any answers you get, and a really odd sense of entitlement that is presumptuous to a degree not normally seen in an adult.

Maybe the explanation is more straightforward than "autism". Maybe you're just a complete jerk and a manchild.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
I'm not qualified to diagnose autism but I am well aware of the behavioural traits of both autism and the less debilitating asperger's syndrome.

I raised it with you because of the way you were behaving when you were repeating the same already-answered question over and over and over and over again and even claimed that me refusing to answer it was me trolling you!

Not a ...[text shortened]... explanation is more straightforward than "autism". Maybe you're just a complete jerk and a manchild.
Lol, more underhanded insults. Have I touched a nerve? I asked moonbus a question, give him a chance to respond before butting in.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@dj2becker said
Lol, more underhanded insults. Have I touched a nerve?
The suggestion that you are a complete jerk and manchild is not an "underhand" insult. It's an unequivocal insult, and intended to be so. If you really think the explanation I gave about the issue of autism as it might apply to you is intended as an "insult", and seek to dismiss my candour in that way, then I think it's just more evidence that you are a complete jerk and manchild.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
I asked moonbus a question, give him a chance to respond before butting in.
If moonbus doesn't give you an answer you agree with, and you then just keep asking him the same question over and over and over and over again and follow him over to the General Forum, and then follow him back here, thread after thread after thread, month after month, it may just affect his answer to your question about autism.

Moves
16 Oct 18
1 edit

@fmf said
The suggestion that you are a complete jerk and manchild is not an "underhand" insult. It's an unequivocal insult, and intended to be so. If you really think the explanation I gave about the issue of autism as it might apply to you is intended as an "insult", and seek to dismiss my candour in that way, then I think it's just more evidence that you are a complete jerk and manchild.
Oh dear. Do you have something against people with Autism?

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Oh dear.
OK, good. You've read the long one explaining the autism reference. And you've read the short one that explains why you strike me as a complete jerk and manchild. So, now you cannot pretend you have not read these explanations and then ask me questions about what I think over and over and over and over again.

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Do you have something against people with Autism?
No. Not at all.

Why were you so aghast when asked if you were autistic? Why do you see it as an insult?

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said
OK, good. You've read the long one explaining the autism reference. And you've read the short one that explains why you strike me as a complete jerk and manchild. So, now you cannot pretend you have not read these explanations and then ask me questions about what I think over and over and over and over again.
Oh the irony. I was talking to moonbus.

Moves
16 Oct 18

@fmf said

Not a ...[text shortened]... explanation is more straightforward than "autism". Maybe you're just a complete jerk and a manchild.
@fmf said
I'm not qualified to diagnose autism

What then gives you the right to tell someone they are suffering from Autism?

F

Moves
16 Oct 18

You said: "Oh dear". My response is to that.