Creepy Avatar theft

Creepy Avatar theft

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Oct 18

Taking his sad creepiness to the next level, Romans has now started cloning people's avatars. (First Dive's and now my own).

Please be mindful of this when responding to posts as it really is the worst thing possible to have one of his cretinous messages mistaken for your own.

I have of course reported this to the Mods as his intentions are malicious not humorous.

F

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Taking his sad creepiness to the next level, Romans has now started cloning people's avatars. (First Dive's and now my own).

Please be mindful of this when responding to posts as it really is the worst thing possible to have one of his cretinous messages mistaken for your own.

I have of course reported this to the Mods as his intentions are malicious not humorous.
He once suggested that my children were the result of me raping my wife and that I am unable to visit or have contact with my children. There were two posts, both of which were removed.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Oct 18

@fmf said
He once suggested that my children were the result of me raping my wife and that I am unable to visit or have contact with my children. There were two posts, both of which were removed.
How is this guy still up and running on this site?

F

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He seems to have the backing of some Christians, like dj2becker and Philokalia who singled him out as "the best high volume poster" on the Spirituality Forum. sonship has accused me of spreading "faeces" on this forum but hasn't had a cross word for Romans1009. Suzianne, when Romans1009 left the site for a few months in July, claimed that he had been bullied off the site by me and divegeester, and yet neither of us had responded to any of his posts or addressed him at all on the forum for 6-8 weeks prior to that. He seems to have the backing of several Christians.

Moves
15 Oct 18

@fmf said
He seems to have the backing of some Christians, like dj2becker and Philokalia who singled him out as "the best high volume poster" on the Spirituality Forum. sonship has accused me of spreading "faeces" on this forum but hasn't had a cross word for Romans1009. Suzianne, when Romans1009 left the site for a few months in July, claimed that he had been bullied off the site by me an ...[text shortened]... at all on the forum for 6-8 weeks prior to that. He seems to have the backing of several Christians.
Some Christians it seems still have a sense of humor.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Some Christians it seems still have a sense of humor.
Mr. Becker, sir, if what has been said of romans is true, don't you think that maybe he stepped over the line of propriety?

Im not siding with anyone here since I myself have stepped a little sideways a time or two, but I try to be as objective as I can for the sake of integrity and the quality of a discussion, besides the fact that I name the name of Jesus Christ as my Lord and saviour and strive to represent Him in all that I think, say and do to the best of my ability.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@secondson said
Mr. Becker, sir, if what has been said of romans is true, don't you think that maybe he stepped over the line of propriety?

Im not siding with anyone here since I myself have stepped a little sideways a time or two, but I try to be as objective as I can for the sake of integrity and the quality of a discussion, besides the fact that I name the name of Jesus Christ as my ...[text shortened]... d and saviour and strive to represent Him in all that I think, say and do to the best of my ability.
we all make mistakes, what about forgive and forget,lets not get to heavy about trivial mumblings, lifes to short whether your in or out of the godsquad.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Oct 18

@badradger said
we all make mistakes, what about forgive and forget,lets not get to heavy about trivial mumblings, lifes to short whether your in or out of the godsquad.
True, but I think you should tell that to the others.

I'm not keeping score.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
15 Oct 18
1 edit

@secondson said

Im not siding with anyone here since I myself have stepped a little sideways a time or two, but I try to be as objective as I can for the sake of integrity and the quality of a discussion, besides the fact that I name the name of Jesus Christ as my ...[text shortened]... d and saviour and strive to represent Him in all that I think, say and do to the best of my ability.
Wise words indeed sir.

For us to work as an online community there has to be an agreed line that we simply don't cross, irrespective of our theistic outlook.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
15 Oct 18
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Wise words indeed sir.

For us to work as an online community there has to be an agreed line that we simply don't cross, irrespective of our theistic outlook.
Without a doubt.

Basically, it's the "golden rule" in practice. Quarreling is permitted as long as it is done in good taste. imo

😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said

<Please be mindful of this when responding to posts as it really is the worst thing possible to have one of his cretinous messages mistaken for your own.>

“The worst thing possible”

LOL!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@fmf said
You’re lying through your teeth, Kiddo. I never said that.

But lying’s nothing new for a malignant troll. It’s one of the tools in your trolling toolbox.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Because Kiddo’s lying through his teeth?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@fmf said
He seems to have the backing of some Christians, like dj2becker and Philokalia who singled him out as "the best high volume poster" on the Spirituality Forum. sonship has accused me of spreading "faeces" on this forum but hasn't had a cross word for Romans1009. Suzianne, when Romans1009 left the site for a few months in July, claimed that he had been bullied off the site by me an ...[text shortened]... at all on the forum for 6-8 weeks prior to that. He seems to have the backing of several Christians.
<He seems to have the backing of several Christians.>

Or it could be that you’re lying through your teeth. You do that quite a bit, Kiddo. It’s one of your objectionable personality traits - and you’ve got a ton of them!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
15 Oct 18

@secondson said

<if what has been said of romans is true, don't you think that maybe he stepped over the line of propriety?>

It’s not true. The atheist who I believe lied about formerly being a Christian and reading the Bible a dozen times is lying about this.

He (FMF) thought Ecclesiastes was in the New Testament, for crying out loud.

And had no idea that God’s Holy Spirit indwells a Christian at the time of his or her salvation.

He’s as much of a former Christian as I am a former world champion chess player.