Creepy Avatar theft

Creepy Avatar theft

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Why don’t you “send feedback” to Russ and ask him what happened instead of asking FMF?
Because dj2becker has to direct 90% of his posts to me. Contacting Russ doesn't help with this.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
Because dj2becker has to direct 90% of his posts to me. Contacting Russ doesn't help with this.
I sometimes wonder if Daniel has a crush of sorts on you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Oct 18

I think one bad effect of the internet is that it allows snapshots of a descent into madness.

Regardless of the cause, it's always sad to watch it happen.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@suzianne said
I think one bad effect of the internet is that it allows snapshots of a descent into madness.
It's OK though. The poster in question has been banned.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
It's OK though. The poster in question has been banned.
You must be pleased with yourself. I hear you got rid of GP Bobby the same way.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Grampy Bobby is still a member of the site, what on Earth are you talking about?

Moves
20 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Grampy Bobby is still a member of the site, what on Earth are you talking about?
I don't see him posting here any more.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
You're obviously unaware of the serious illness that prevented Grampy Bobby from continuing his participation here. If you "hear" something other than that from someone, then you are getting played. Maybe the person that you "hear" that from thinks you are just the kind of creepy online character who'd have a go at trolling a community member here using the serious illness of another poster. You should reflect carefully on who it is you "hear" that kind of thing from.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Did someone feed you some untrue information in the hope that you'd blame someone in public, perhaps?

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
You're obviously unaware of the serious illness that prevented Grampy Bobby from continuing his participation here. If you "hear" something other than that from someone, then you are getting played. Maybe the person that you "hear" that from thinks you are just the kind of creepy online character who'd have a go at trolling a community member here using the serious illness of another poster. You should reflect carefully on who it is you "hear" that kind of thing from.
So you never gave GP Bobby any flack and you always treated him with respect? I didn't hear it from Romans.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
So what.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
So you never gave GP Bobby any flack and you always treated him with respect? I didn't hear it from Romans.
Grampy Bobby is seriously ill.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
Did someone feed you some untrue information in the hope that you'd blame someone in public, perhaps?
Good insight.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
I didn't hear it from Romans.
If I had to bet a dollar on who it was who played you, I'd say it was Suzianne.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

This is another nadir.