Creepy Avatar theft

Creepy Avatar theft

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
So you never gave GP Bobby any flack and you always treated him with respect? I didn't hear it from Romans.
You are a pathetic individual Daniel; you will never gain any respect in this forum with your behaviour. Why on Earth you are dragging a seriously ill member of this community into this cut and dried banning of the creepy idiot Romans1009 is beyond my comprehension

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
Grampy Bobby is seriously ill.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
What's wrong with him? What should I be ashamed about?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
What's wrong with him? What should I be ashamed about?
Someone has goaded you into using his name. You’re a naive idiot, you are being played old boy.

Go take a break, have a long think.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@divegeester said
You are a pathetic individual Daniel; you will never gain any respect in this forum with your behaviour. Why on Earth you are dragging a seriously ill member of this community into this cut and dried banning of the creepy idiot Romans1009 is beyond my comprehension
Someone told me that GP Bobby was bullied into leaving, I was not aware that he had an illness.

F

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Someone told me that GP Bobby was bullied into leaving, I was not aware that he had an illness.
You have been duped by someone who saw, in you, the kind of message board creep that would try to troll someone in this way.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Now you are.

Walk away.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Someone has goaded you into using his name. You’re a naive idiot, you are being played old boy.

Go take a break, have a long think.
I will have a good long think as to why you are suddenly responding with insults.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
To be honest I couldn’t give toss what you are aware of or not aware of, you don’t even get on my radar as someone I want to talk to because I think you are almost as bad as Romans1009. You’re a boring attention seeking muppet who has nothing of interest to say whatsoever. The only reason you are here, now, in this thread and on this topic, is because you crave attention and are using this populist topic to get some engagement.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Oct 18
1 edit

@dj2becker said
I will have a good long think as to why you are suddenly responding with insults.
I don’t care what you do.

Piss off.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@divegeester said
To be honest I couldn’t give toss what you are aware of or not aware of, you don’t even get on my radar as someone I want to talk to because I think you are almost as bad as Romans1009. You’re a boring attention seeking muppet who has nothing of interest to say whatsoever. The only reason you are here, now, in this thread and on this topic, is because you crave attention and are using this populist topic to get some engagement.
Hmm more insults. I must have touched a nerve.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Now you are.

Walk away.
Away from the truth? What illness does he have?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Away from the truth? What illness does he have?
How is that any of your concern?

His poor physical health was well-known and he even returned for a short while as I recall and spoke about it himself. No reason to bring him into this discussion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Oct 18

@dj2becker said
Hmm more insults. I must have touched a nerve.
You’re just an irritating pointless bore with nothing to say. Enjoy your moment basking in the negative glare of Romans1009’s exit, because for you, it’s as good as it gets here.

Moves
20 Oct 18

@fmf said
You have been duped by someone who saw, in you, the kind of message board creep that would try to troll someone in this way.
Who am I trolling by asking what illness GP B has?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Oct 18

@ghost-of-a-duke said
How is that any of your concern?

His poor physical health was well-known and he even returned for a short while as I recall and spoke about it himself. No reason to bring him into this discussion.
Let’s stop feeding the troll?