1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:551 edit
    @eladar said
    @FMF

No you are not. I ask you to stop posting to this thread unless you have a comment about the differences I have pointed out or new differences not mentioned.

At the moment you are being your typical self attempting to destroy this thread.
    I don't think I am destroying the thread. The differences you have pointed out do not appear to trump the fact that Mormons believe in Jesus. They have an extra holy book that some fellow believers in Jesus object to. The same was true about the Book of Revelation; there were many believers in Jesus who objected to its inclusion. If you strongly object to me saying this about Mormons on this thread (about Mormons), alert the mods.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 12:04
    @FMF

I did report this to the mods but it does not seem to do any good.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 May '19 13:03
    @eladar said
    @Suzianne

So does it say that what I said is wrong or correct?
    I think you could do with being a whole lot less defensive.

It makes you look... needy.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 13:05
    @Suzianne

Seriously, I saw nothing that dealt with the issues I brought up. Will you answer my question or continue to deflect?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 May '19 13:10
    @eladar said
    @Suzianne

Seriously, I saw nothing that dealt with the issues I brought up. Will you answer my question or continue to deflect?
    I, I, my.

If this thread is going to be about you, instead of the topic, then I'm done.

Have a nice day.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 13:15
    @Suzianne

If you are going to be offended that I brought up topics of discussion in a thread the I started then so be it.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 15:35
    @eladar said
    @FMF

I did report this to the mods but it does not seem to do any good.
    I thought you said you objected to people trying to control what others post.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 15:39
    @FMF

You have been reported .
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 16:181 edit
    @eladar said
    @FMF

You have been reported .
    I’m sure he’s pooping his underpants as I write!

But while we are awaiting FMF’s confirmation on that critical situation... who did you report him to - the thought police?
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 16:441 edit
    @divegeester

I am sure he is not but it was a way of acknowledging without playing his game.

Hey what do you know, you asked me to answer a question as if I needed to answer you. I see you are still recovering.
  11. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    16 May '19 17:57
    @eladar said
    I would like to know if you acknowledge the differences I have brought up on page one of this thread.
    I decline. As I no longer hold the beliefs of the Mormon Church, I feel no need to respond to your query. That you would ask me to engage with you in this way only further corroborates my supposition that your motives in asking me to respond are both divisive and contentious.

If you want to know, ask a Mormon.
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 18:04
    @hakima

I know they are true, but I thought others would like to have you verify. At least you do not claim that I am spreading lies about what Mormons believe.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 May '19 18:24
    @eladar said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Was Jesus not loving when he told his disciples to dust themselves off and walk awsy if their message was rejected?
    Please link me to the scripture that says Jesus doesn't care if people go to hell. I can link you to the passage where Jesus tells you to love your neighbor.

Thanks.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 18:31
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Please link me to the scripture that says Jesus doesn't care if people go to hell. I can link you to the passage where Jesus tells you to love your neighbor.

Thanks.
    So evidently love your neighbor does not mean what you think it should mean.

Surprise surprise, you do not understand Jesus' words. Who would have thought it could be true?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 May '19 08:45
    @hakima said
    I decline. As I no longer hold the beliefs of the Mormon Church, I feel no need to respond to your query. That you would ask me to engage with you in this way only further corroborates my supposition that your motives in asking me to respond are both divisive and contentious.

If you want to know, ask a Mormon.
    Brava!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree