1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:05
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Was Jesus not loving when he told his disciples to dust themselves off and walk awsy if their message was rejected?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:05
    @eladar said
    @FMF

You can have a simplistic view by defining Jesus by name.

I have shown you what they mean by Jesus. Surely even you can see they are totally different entities.

You can see that God the Father is a totally diffetent entity as well.

But you are free to accept them as a form of Christianity as well. I would expect you to. It fits your belief system.
    They are Christians as far as I am concerned. So are Jehovah's Witnesses. And so are you, apparently ~ at least if one is to take you at your word.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:06
    Lol, the three are back to attack me and ignore the topic of the thread.

How typical.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:061 edit
    @FMF

As I said, you are welcome to your opinion. Thank you for sharing your testimonial.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:08
    @eladar said
    @FMF

You are as blind as they come. If moonbus had told his sister they have totally different points of view and accordimg to her beliefs he is not going to be seen in heaven he would have done as I do now.

Even if he had said according to his beliefs heaven does not exist, that would be what I am doing now.
    You accused him of "abusing" and "attacking" his sister purely because he had different beliefs from her and he made this clear to her in the exchange between them. One rule for you, and different rules for others, I suppose.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:09
    @eladar said
    Lol, the three are back to attack me and ignore the topic of the thread.

How typical.
    The topic is Mormons is it not?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:191 edit
    @FMF

The topic is defined in the title of the thread. It is to identify how Mormon beliefs are in conflict with beliefs based on what is in the Bible.

If anyone wants to say that what I wrote was wrong and explain, then that would be on topic.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:26
    @eladar said
    @FMF

The topic is defined in the title of the thread. It is to identify how Mormon beliefs are in conflict with beliefs based on what is in the Bible.
    Yeah, and I am writing about Mormons, and I am writing about the fact you don't think they are Christians.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:27
    @eladar said
    If anyone wants to say that what I wrote was wrong and explain, then that would be on topic.
    But you've declared repeatedly that you don't care if anyone disagrees with you and that you are not interested in the beliefs of such people.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:30
    @fmf said
    Yeah, and I am writing about Mormons, and I am writing about the fact you don't think they are Christians.
    That is not the topic of the thread. It is up to you to decide if they are Christians after knowing what they believe.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:31
    @FMF

I ask that you stay on topic of the thread. It is the respectful thing to do.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:34
    @eladar said
    It is up to you to decide if they are Christians after knowing what they believe.
    And I have addressed that.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:34
    @eladar said
    @FMF

I ask that you stay on topic of the thread. It is the respectful thing to do.
    I am on topic.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:41
    @FMF

No you are not. I ask you to stop posting to this thread unless you have a comment about the differences I have pointed out or new differences not mentioned.

At the moment you are being your typical self attempting to destroy this thread.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 May '19 11:431 edit
    @hakima said
    I am the eldest of eight siblings raised in the Mormon church. My parents determined to provide us with as much of a diverse opportunity to know and explore our own minds and consciences as possible. We had regular discussions around the dinner table about religious ideas and were free to speak our minds. To date, exactly half of us have left the church, but not one is shunned ...[text shortened]... apada or the Bhagavadgita. I find tgat I glean from each as much as I bring when I open their pages.
    I would like to know if you acknowledge the differences I have brought up on page one of this thread.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree