Close friendship

Close friendship

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Sep 17

Originally posted by @fmf
For the most part, the people I bend out of shape here, sonship, are headless chickens, dimwits, boggle eyed right wingers, hypocrites, jerks or trolls, like jospehw, whodey, Eladar, robbie carrobie, Suzianne and in the last year or so Fetchmyjunk.

I don't think you are any of those things; I think you get bent out of shape because I push back against your ...[text shortened]... d your ability to process dissent and enter into discussions with people with different beliefs.
Is this actually a post that you can be proud of posting?

I'm sure you think so.

And it also encapsulates everything wrong with your posting style.

Being "pushed back" is not the same as people recoiling from your verbal ugliness, proud of it though you may be.

F

Moves
10 Sep 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
Is this actually a post that you can be proud of posting?

I'm sure you think so.

And it also encapsulates everything wrong with your posting style.

Being "pushed back" is not the same as people recoiling from your verbal ugliness, proud of it though you may be.
Oh the irony, Suzianne. Oh the irony.

Moves
10 Sep 17
2 edits

It's a sign of how little respect I have for you.
Out of interest, whom here do you respect? And why? Whom here would you answer if they asked you the same probing question?

F

Moves
10 Sep 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Out of interest, whom here do you respect? And why? Whom here would you answer if they asked you the same probing question?
Almost everyone.

Moves
10 Sep 17
2 edits

Almost everyone.
Do any of them (apart from Dive) happen to be Christian? If so feel free to specify.

F

Moves
10 Sep 17

Do any of them (apart from Dive) happen to be Christian? If so feel free to specify.
I have always been willing to address interesting questions on a wide range of subjects from people regardless of whether they are believers or non-believers.

Moves
10 Sep 17

I have always been willing to address interesting questions on a wide range of subjects from people regardless of whether they are believers or non-believers.
Quite predictably you haven't named the Christians here that you respect.

F

Moves
10 Sep 17

I respect all of them except for the ones I mentioned. I respect almost everyone on this site, regardless of their religion.

Moves
10 Sep 17

I respect all of them except for the ones I mentioned. I respect almost everyone on this site, regardless of their religion.

F

Moves
10 Sep 17

Why are you repeating the question? I answered it.

Moves
10 Sep 17

Why are you repeating the question? I answered it.
I made an observation, which question did I ask twice?

F

Moves
10 Sep 17

Like I said, I respect all of them except for the ones I mentioned.

Moves
10 Sep 17

Like I said, I respect all of them except for the ones I mentioned.
It's still interesting that you can't specifically mention the Christians here that you respect by name and tell me why you respect them.

F

Moves
10 Sep 17

It's still interesting that you can't specifically mention the Christians here that you respect by name and tell me why you respect them.
Like I said, I respect almost everyone on this site, regardless of their religion. Respect is the default setting. I used to respect you. You are one of a handful of currently active Christians that I just don’t respect anymore. I named them. I respect all the rest

Moves
10 Sep 17
1 edit

Like I said, I respect almost everyone on this site, regardless of their religion. Respect is the default setting. I used to respect you. You are one of a handful of currently active Christians that I just don’t respect anymore. I named them. I respect all the rest
So if any of the Christians you supposedly respect ask you the same question I did you would answer them?