"Christian" Trump supporters

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
06 Oct 18

@divegeester said
Oh dear, hit a sore point have I.

Ok so you are happy to claim that you have voted Democrat but not happy, in fact you get all prickly, when asked to say when.

I wonder why that is. Let’s see...I’m guessing it’s because you may have once voted Democrat in your youth, it know you are a hard core Republican and in this thread trying to pretend that you are happy wi ...[text shortened]... ts up as leaders, happy to pray for whoever is in power.

Doesn’t come across like that old chap.
No, you just asked a personal question.

I don't give a rats hinny who you voted for or why.

I do pray for whoever is in power, I don't put them there. I do my part of in the
process. Each individual will stand and fall by what they do and say, not by the
R or D behind their names.

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
06 Oct 18

As usual. The leftists can't even consider the possibility that someone can be a total scumbag liar personally, but still hold political positions that are superior to someone else's. I'm sorry y'all suffer from cognitive dissonance. I can't fix stupid.

F

Moves
07 Oct 18

@tom-wolsey said
As usual. The leftists can't even consider the possibility that someone can be a total scumbag liar personally, but still hold political positions that are superior to someone else's. I'm sorry y'all suffer from cognitive dissonance. I can't fix stupid.
You and I are entitled to hold whatever political positions we want. That's not what my question is about. You've claimed that Barack Obama is a "lying scumbag" but you are not willing to say the same about Donald Trump. Why is that?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
07 Oct 18

@whodey said
So it's simple mindedness not to be able to get passed mass genocide?
Ok then, thank God I'm simple minded, unlike you.
Mass genocide ????
What is YOUR gods' punishment for injuring a woman and causing her fetus to abort ?????
Flipping Christian hypocrites !!!
😆

F

Moves
07 Oct 18

@caissad4 said
Mass genocide ????
What is YOUR gods' punishment for injuring a woman and causing her fetus to abort ?????
Flipping Christian hypocrites !!!
😆
Perhaps you should ask him what his god figure's supposed punishment is for not being a Christian when one dies.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Oct 18

@fmf said
Perhaps you should ask him what his god figure's supposed punishment is for not being a Christian when one dies.
If you only had to concern yourself someone's god figure you have nothing to be
concern about; however, scriptures are clear there will be an eternal Hell for those
that that die in their sins.

F

Moves
07 Oct 18
1 edit

@kellyjay said
If you only had to concern yourself someone's god figure you have nothing to be
concern about; however, scriptures are clear there will be an eternal Hell for those
that that die in their sins.
Concerning oneself with people's god figures or lack of god figures or the nasty, dehumanizing, superstitious mythologies they do or do not believe, is what this message board is for. I have nothing to fear from the grotesque supernatural vengeance you seem to believe is morally justifiable, but it's interesting to see what you say in defence of it: in this case, all you've got is a kind of "But... but... it says 'ere..."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
No, you just asked a personal question.

I don't give a rats hinny who you voted for or why.

I do pray for whoever is in power, I don't put them there. I do my part of in the
process. Each individual will stand and fall by what they do and say, not by the
R or D behind their names.
But I care who you voted for because it is completely relevant to this thread and your claims that you pray for whoever is power.

So, when was the last time you voted Democrat?

It’s just so interesting that you won’t answer, even if I suspect why.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Oct 18
1 edit

@divegeester said
But I care who you voted for because it is completely relevant to this thread and your claims that you pray for whoever is power.

So, when was the last time you voted Democrat?

It’s just so interesting that you won’t answer, even if I suspect why.
And?
What you care about isn't really a concern of mine, neither is what you are interested in either.
I've asked you questions you blew off, it happens, part of life we don't always get what we want.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
And?
What you care about isn't really a concern of mine, neither is what you are interested in either.
I've asked you questions you blew off, it happens, part of life we don't always get what we want.
There is a principle in play here which is your honestly about how you are positioning yourself politically relative to your Christianity.

So tells us, when was the last time you voted Democrat?

Moves
07 Oct 18

@divegeester said
There is a principle in play here which is your honestly about how you are positioning yourself politically relative to your Christianity.

So tells us, when was the last time you voted Democrat?
Will you tell us if you voted for or against Brexit and why?

F

Moves
07 Oct 18

As divegeester would say: comedy gold!

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
07 Oct 18

@fmf said
What's it all about?

Is it just about stopping women from having abortions?

Is that all it is, or is there some other reason for "Christian" fealty to Trump?
I voted also for Trump because of the Mark Taylor prophecies about Trump back in 2011. Google Seord Rescue.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Oct 18

@kellyjay said
Does it matter, you murder once you are a murderer, you lie you are a liar. The
degree doesn't change what you are. The quantity and severity can be worse from
one to another you are correct, but how do you know what are truthful charges
against him, or just more hate speech by those who dislike him? He gets blamed
for everything under the sun, you think that all of it i ...[text shortened]... him, but the degree and
severity along with ever changing charges just became noise after a while.
You seem to follow two contradictory lines of thought here. On the one hand, you appear to claim that the degree of "sinfulness" of Donald Trump does not matter, since everyone (in your view) is a sinner. On the other hand you are questioning whether or not Donald Trump really is a "sinner." Which one is it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Oct 18