Christian Tolerance

Christian Tolerance

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
robbie carrobie just brazens out again. I have never met any ordinary Catholics who have tried as hard as robbie does with his own organization, to delect criticism of the Catholic church's handling of child sex abuse over the decades.
you were telling us about values that you have next to no knowledge about and your attempt to make our cases synonymous with those of the catholic church betrays your almost indefatigable ignorance. You are quite possibly the most ill informed and ignorant man I have has the misfortune to stumble upon on the internet.

The shape of the scandal [in Jehovah's Witnesses] is far different than in the Catholic church - wikipedia

Please educate yourself, battling against your almost abject ignorance is very tedious indeed.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Another cheap comment. Where mandatory reporting exists we inform authorities if child abuse comes to our attention in any form and if no mandatory reporting exists we advise those involved to report it. Your attempt to gain some leverage from the serious issue just about sums how much of a cheapo you really are and you know the best part, you did it all by yourself.
Whether it's a cheap comment or not is a matter of perspective. I cal it 'cutting insight'.

My question about 'Libtard Churches' wasn't for you, yet you felt the need to answer it even though you have never used the term (to my knowledge). Any excuse to have a pop at other Christian denominations is of course too easy a swing for you to miss. People in glass houses though shouldn't throw stones.

My question still stands - If a Christian church/organisation which adopts secular liberal values is termed a 'Libtard Church' what do we term a Christian church/organisation that has harboured child sex abusers? Let's face it, there are plenty of them.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
27 Dec 16
1 edit

You asked a question and you got an answer it should be enough for you. Furthermore why have you failed to mention any other factor which produces obesity? Are you cherry picking? Are you unaware or are do you simply have a biased agenda and a preconceived approach. Not very open minded for one who professes to be tolerant, is it.
I get it, but if we're going down the path of calling Christian churches/organisations names like school girls in a playground lets take it a bit further.

It always seems that when sinful acts are talked about on this forum, which is populated by a majority of middle aged men it seems, homosexuals always seem to bare the brunt. Why has not one single Christian on this forum ever talked about admonishing obese people? Why are obese people not being pulled up in their congregations and asked to explain their behaviour?

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Whether it's a cheap comment or not is a matter of perspective. I cal it 'cutting insight'.

My question about 'Libtard Churches' wasn't for you, yet you felt the need to answer it even though you have never used the term (to my knowledge). Any excuse to have a pop at other Christian denominations is of course too easy a swing for you to miss. People i ...[text shortened]... urch/organisation that has harboured child sex abusers? Let's face it, there are plenty of them.
On the contrary you have no real interest in the serious issue of child abuse, for you its simply a platform that you can use to troll others with. Child abuse is a societal problem, how you fail to acknowledge or understand this I have no idea.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

I get it, but if we're going down the path of calling Christian churches/organisations names like school girls in a playground lets take it a bit further.

It always seems that when sinful acts are talked about on this forum, which is populated by a majority of middle aged men it seems, homosexuals always seem to bare the brunt. Why has not one single ...[text shortened]... re obese people not being pulled up in their congregations and asked to explain their behaviour?
Bare the brunt? Homosexuality is much more cut and dry than obesity. There may be numerous factors which contribute to obesity.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
27 Dec 16
1 edit

On the contrary you have no real interest in the serious issue of child abuse, for you its simply a platform that you can use to troll others with. Child abuse is a societal problem, how you fail to acknowledge or understand this I have no idea.
If a Libtard Church is a Christian church/organisation which has adopted secular liberal values what do you term a Christian church/organisation which has harboured child sex abusers? It's a simple question.

I'm going with morally bankrupt.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
27 Dec 16

Bare the brunt? Homosexuality is much more cut and dry than obesity. There may be numerous factors which contribute to obesity.
Basically, it's easier to pick on the gays. Gotcha.

F

Moves
27 Dec 16
1 edit

you were telling us about values that you have next to no knowledge about and your attempt to make our cases synonymous with those of the catholic church betrays your almost indefatigable ignorance. You are quite possibly the most ill informed and ignorant man I have has the misfortune to stumble upon on the internet.
I wonder whether you get a briefing that tells you to mention "mandatory reporting" and "no mandatory reporting" but then absolutely refuse to discuss the implications at all costs and under any circumstances ~ and, failing that, change the subject and/or start calling the person names. I do wonder if you get specific guidance to handle this topic in this way.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I wonder whether you get a briefing that tells you to mention "mandatory reporting" and "no mandatory reporting" but then absolutely refuse to discuss the implications at all costs and under any circumstances ~ and, failing that, change the subject and/or start calling the person names. I do wonder if you get specific guidance to handle this topic in this way.
Look at you, what a cheap snake. You have no real interest in the serious issue of child abuse because if you had you would have read the Royal commissions reports. If you had you would have read literature which demonstrates why it differs in one organisation from another. If you had you would realise that its a societal problem. But you have not and all it is for you is a platform to express your ignorance and to lamely attempt to troll others on an internet forum, You are one sick man.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

Basically, it's easier to pick on the gays. Gotcha.
No i don't think you have and you are misrepresenting what I said.

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

look at you, what a cheap snake, you have no real interest in the serious issue of child abuse because if you had you would have read the Royal commissions reports. If you had you would have read literature which demonstrates why it differs in one organisation from another. If you had you would realise that its a societal problem. But you have not ...[text shortened]... our ignorance and to lamely attempt to troll others on an internet forum, You are one sick man.
There you go again. I just wanted to discuss this "mandatory reporting" thing you keep referring to. The effect it has on your composure is extraordinary. 😕

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

If a Libtard Church is a Christian church/organisation which has adopted secular liberal values what do you term a Christian church/organisation which has harboured child sex abusers? It's a simple question.

I'm going with morally bankrupt.
I have no idea what you call it. You asked a question and you got an answer. You should be happy.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
There you go again. I just wanted to discuss this "mandatory reporting" thing you keep referring to. The effect it has on your composure is extraordinary. 😕
Get away from me you cheap snake, seriously you make me physically want to vomit. All it is for you is a platform to troll. No knowledge about it and no interest in it other than how it can be used to troll. Cheap, real cheap.

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

Get away from me you cheap snake, seriously you make me physically want to vomit. All it is for you is a platform to troll. No knowledge about it and no interest in it other than how it can be used to troll. Cheap, real cheap.
One last try: Why would you need there to be "mandatory reporting" to make you act in the case of reporting sexual crimes against children?

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
One last try: Why would you need there to be "mandatory reporting" to make you act in the case of reporting sexual crimes against children?
Why don't you go away and read something about the issue instead of projecting your ignorance here with your cheap comments? Shall I tell you why? because you have no real interest in the issue.