Christian Tolerance

Christian Tolerance

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
whether you think its evasive is neither here nor there, you asked a question and you got an answer.
Why does the "mandatory reporting" thing make any difference to you in the case of reporting such grotesque crimes? Does "no mandatory reporting" mean people can say to themselves or each other ... 'hey, we don't HAVE to report these child rapes'?

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

Then introduce mandatory reporting, panic over problem solved.
Why would you need "mandatory reporting" to make you act in the case of reporting sexual crimes against children?

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
Why would you need "mandatory reporting" to make you act in the case of reporting sexual crimes against children?
you don't but it would solve any problems.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Why does the "mandatory reporting" thing make any difference to you in the case of reporting such grotesque crimes? Does "no mandatory reporting" mean people can say to themselves or each other ... 'hey, we don't HAVE to report these child rapes'?
you were telling us about sexting between minors, were you not. Many of the instances recorded by the brothers in Australia and elsewhere was regarding sexting between minors, will you tell the forum whether this should be reported to the authorities and whether you consider it a heinous crime.

Can you also tell the forum how many of the cases involved rape of a minor as you have claimed. Thankyou.

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

you don't but it would solve any problems.
The only "problems" I see are those caused by people in positions of power keeping serious crimes secret from the authorities and hiding behind some sort of cop out reference to "mandatory reporting".

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
The only "problems" I see are those caused by people in positions of power keeping serious crimes secret from the authorities and hiding behind some sort of cop out reference to "mandatory reporting".
Fine you are entitled to your opinion.

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

you were telling us about sexting between minors, were you not. Many of the instances recorded by the brothers in Australia and elsewhere was regarding sexting between minors, will you tell the forum whether this should be reported to the authorities and whether you consider it a heinous crime.

Can you also tell the forum how many of the cases involved rape of a minor. Thankyou.
I am talking here about adults sexually abusing children. I am talking about the kind of stuff unearthed by the Royal Commission in Australia. I am not talking about children sexting each other. I am talking about things like statutory rape.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
You were telling us about rapes of minors, can you tell us anything about the cases recorded and presented to the Royal commission in Australia and what percentage were rapes of minors? The information was made available during the transcripts.

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

Can you also tell the forum how many of the cases involved rape of a minor as you have claimed. Thankyou.
Even if it were only a handful of cases, would it justify five decades of secrecy and NO cases of child sex abuse being reported?

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

You were telling us about rapes of minors, can you tell us anything about the cases recorded and presented to the Royal commission in Australia and what percentage were rapes of minors?
What a bizarre red herring. So this is how you are going to deflect from my questions about "mandatory reporting" which you have basically dodged so far?

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
I am talking here about adults sexually abusing children. I am talking about the kind of stuff unearthed by the Royal Commission in Australia. I am not talking about children sexting each other. I am talking about things like statutory rape.
yes and I am asking you what percentage of the acts recorded were rapes and what percentage were recorded as sextuing between minors or molestation. The information was presented to the Royal commission.

As many of those instances involved sexting between minors, which we also include as a form of child abuse. You will tell the forum whether you consider this a heinous crime and whether you would report it to the authorities, third time asking.

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
What a bizarre red herring. So this is how you are going to deflect from my questions about "mandatory reporting" which you have basically dodged so far?
Its not a red herring at all, you have alleged that rapes were covered up, I am asking you how many rapes were presented to the royal commission and yet you seem unable to tell us a single thing about the information presented and published by the royal commission.

It appears to me that once again you have been caught assuming values that you know next to nothing about and engaging in gross windbaggery on the basis of those assumed values, so why don't you tell us. You did read the report did you not?

rc

Moves
27 Dec 16
1 edit

Oh dear the great windbag caught again foaming at the mouth and talking about a subject he knows next to nothing about. Let is serve as a lesson to all scourgey windbaggs, better research your topic first! Classic douchebaggery undone AGAIN!

F

Moves
27 Dec 16
1 edit

robbie carrobie just brazens it out again. I have never met any ordinary Catholics who have tried as hard as robbie does with his own organization, to delect criticism of the Catholic church's handling of child sex abuse over the decades.

F

Moves
27 Dec 16

Oh dear the great windbag caught again foaming at the mouth and talking about a subject he knows next to nothing about. Let is serve as a lesson to all scourgey windbaggs, better research your topic first! Classic douchebaggery undone AGAIN!
It's a serious topic robbie. Not a time for your clowning and catchphrases.