Christian perfection in James

Christian perfection in James

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Oct 19

@rajk999 said
Who are Christ' brethren? It is all those who keep His commandments. The bunch you see on this site promote a doctrine that discourages people from keeping Christ's commandments.
No we don't, but you keep saying we do.

All we are saying is, is that salvation and eternal life is a gift of God's grace.

But you say it's a reward for performance.

No one has, or is, saying that we shouldn't keep the law. But that's what you keep accusing us of.

Your skull is as thick as a brick because no matter how many times we tell you that it never sinks in.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Oct 19

@rajk999 said
I have heard you say NOTHING about keeping the commandments of Christ. Have you ever on this site told anyone that Jesus said

[i]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness ...[text shortened]... ou are a mouth worshiper and you promote a doctrine that is contrary to Christ, hence it is Satanic.
You use the scriptures to promote a false gospel relative to salvation and eternal life.

The doctrine you promote is that eternal life is a reward for performance. It is a false doctrine. But you adhere to it because you have been programmed to think you can earn God's grace(unmerited favor) by and through the flesh rather than through faith.

You probably believe that the apostle Paul was a heretic for teaching that we are saved by grace through faith and not of works.

The fact is you cannot reconcile the two concepts of grace and works with the scriptures, which is why you stumble at the cross of Jesus Christ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Oct 19
2 edits

@secondson said
You use the scriptures to promote a false gospel relative to salvation and eternal life.

The doctrine you promote is that eternal life is a reward for performance. It is a false doctrine. But you adhere to it because you have been programmed to think you can earn God's grace(unmerited favor) by and through the flesh rather than through faith.

You probably belie ...[text shortened]... cepts of grace and works with the scriptures, which is why you stumble at the cross of Jesus Christ.
I preach what Jesus preached so Im in good company:

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:31-36 KJV).

You preach what the church preaches which is contrary to Christ so it is of Satan.

Paul preached this exact doctrine of Christ, but because of who he was preaching to he had to explain the whole process of eternal life and how Christ died and rose again for the sins of the world. Failure to follow the commandments and live righteously according to Paul means that there is NO INHERITANCE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD. But you dont preach that. You preach a mouth worshiping, do nothing doctrine. It is the road to damnation and you are well on your way to the lake of fire.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Oct 19

@sonship said
@SecondSon

How do you mean "half brother" of Jesus? To this point I understood that James was a physical son of Mary along with the Lord Jesus the Son of God.
Since James was the son of Joseph and the son of Mary, this made him a half-brother of Jesus.

Half-brothers share only one parent.

Mary was pregnant with Jesus before she knew Joseph. James was Joseph's eldest. This is what makes him Jesus' half-brother.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 19
1 edit

@Suzianne

Thanks. This would mean that ALL Jesus' physical brothers and sisters were actually HALF so.
Am I right?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Oct 19

@sonship said
@Suzianne

Thanks. This would mean that ALL Jesus' physical brothers and sisters were actually HALF so.
Am I right?
Obviously... moron.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 19

@Rajk999

Obviously... moron.

I wonder if it is me you hate or Christ in me you hate.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Oct 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Obviously... moron.

I wonder if it is me you hate or Christ in me you hate.
Christ is not you, dont fool yourself. Witness Lee maybe but not Christ.
When Christ is in someone they preach the doctrine of Christ.
You scarcely utter a word from the teachings of Christ.
You promote the Satanic doctrine of Witness Lee.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 19

@Rajk999

Anyone agree with Rajk999 ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Oct 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

Appealing for public support again?
Not a good sign for a professed man of God.
No support is needed for men who preach Christ.
You preach Satan hence your need for public approval.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 19
1 edit

@Rajk999

Appealing for public support again?

I'm asking if anyone agrees with you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Oct 19
1 edit

No one yet comes forward to agree with you Rajk999

I think either everyone except you is woefully ignorant of the words from the teachings of Christ or you're a pathological liar with a seared conscience, past feeling.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Oct 19

@secondson said
No we don't, but you keep saying we do.

All we are saying is, is that salvation and eternal life is a gift of God's grace.

But you say it's a reward for performance.

No one has, or is, saying that we shouldn't keep the law. But that's what you keep accusing us of.

Your skull is as thick as a brick because no matter how many times we tell you that it never sinks in.
I have heard you say NOTHING about keeping the commandments of Christ. Have you ever on this site told anyone that Jesus said

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.(Matthew 5:3-10 KJV)

How about telling people about the Good Samaritan or the story of the Rich Man and Lazarus. ? Have you ? NO, you have never done that. Have you told anyone that Jesus said that it is those sheep who follow his commandments to feed the poor, clothe the naked, help those in need, will get eternal life? Never have you done that.

You are a liar. You are a mouth worshiper and you promote a doctrine that is contrary to Christ, hence it is Satanic.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Oct 19

@suzianne said
Since James was the son of Joseph and the son of Mary, this made him a half-brother of Jesus.

Half-brothers share only one parent.

Mary was pregnant with Jesus before she knew Joseph. James was Joseph's eldest. This is what makes him Jesus' half-brother.
Isn't that what I said?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
28 Oct 19

@sonship said
@Rajk999

What's there to agree with? The man is incapable of addressing a single point made to him, even though they are expressed in terms that a small child can understand.

Rajk's mind is so full of hatred he can't be reasoned with.