Christ - the Place of Redemption

Christ - the Place of Redemption

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Feb 19

@sonship said
@divegeester

Four times you have avoided answering my question and this last one won’t deter me sonship.

Deterred from what?

I don't intend to deter you but just believe what the word tells us and Paul's and others' experience of Christ.

You have had a terrible personal tragedy which you spoke of here publically. I sympathize with you yet cann ...[text shortened]... mercy on you for your loss and uphold your spirit.

I am not try to "deter" you from anything.
Thanks for your sympathy but it is not required.

What is required is that you actually answer the question put to you about your beliefs.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Feb 19

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Phil is worth 12 of you sonship, and then some.

His contributions to the forums are both credible and original while your own (more often than not) cringe-worthy and plagiarized.

Link me to one of his most significant thread discussions, in your opinion.

If you excuse yourself, I might consider your flattery as mere bluster.
Check out the Brexit thread in the Debates forum. His position is opposite to my own, but his arguments well made. (He is also an extremely accomplished writer).

Why are you always so quick to judge people?

F

Moves
08 Feb 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Why are you always so quick to judge people?
sonship claims to be "becoming like Jesus" every day.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
08 Feb 19

@fmf said
Indeed.

Twice recently I have accused 'him' personally and both times he responded as though I had directly insulted Jesus. (Happy to link you to these sonship upon request).

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Ask your buddy for an exact quotation.

"Everyday I am more like Jesus."

Get him to show you the quotation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 19
1 edit

@FMF

Daily progress? I don't boast that much.
Cut and paste in the quotation.

Should be easy enough.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 19
2 edits

I call FMF here a liar.

I speak of transformation. And would that we Christians all did make progress EVERYDAY. I know of no one who boasts of daily progress.

But FMF is going to prove that he is not a liar and produce the QUOTATION where I specifically indicated - everyday I am more like Jesus.

Here's his golden opportunity to show himself a truthful person. If he begins to do a song and dance, you'll know that he cannot produce the goods .

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 19

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Check out the Brexit thread in the Debates forum. His position is opposite to my own, but his arguments well made. (He is also an extremely accomplished writer).

Close to your own? No wonder you speak so highly of his opinions.

Brexit is important. But it doesn't reach the level of the meaning of our human life here and the eternal purpose of God.

But FMF is trying hard to pull you into his partnership. I don't think it will do wonders for your esteem frankly.

Let's see if he produces his quotation - me bragging "EVERYDAY BOY! am am more like Jesus".

IF he doesn't he's a liar for claiming I so boasted.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 19
2 edits

@FMF

You can't stand to be ignored can you?
When ignored you resort to these bombs which just expose you as a dishonest resorter to provocation - vintage trolling.

ie " sonship said everyday he is more like Jesus. " [paraphrase]

Okay, I know you're still here.

Back it up! Where did I say it ???

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Feb 19
1 edit

Sorry folks. It seems with FMF's "lack of belief" there is also a little "lack of integrity" to accompany it.

F

Moves
09 Feb 19

@sonship said

I call FMF here a liar.

I speak of transformation. And would that we Christians all did make progress EVERYDAY. I know of no one who boasts of daily progress.

But FMF is going to prove that he is not a liar and produce the QUOTATION where I specifically indicated - everyday I am more like Jesus. ...[text shortened]... truthful person. If he begins to do a song and dance, you'll know that he cannot produce the goods .
You have claimed that Christians become more like Jesus every day many times.

F

Moves
09 Feb 19

@sonship said
Sorry folks. It seems with FMF's "lack of belief" there is also a little "lack of integrity" to accompany it.
If you don't believe I am telling you the truth when I say I lack belief in your god figure, so be it.

F

Moves
09 Feb 19

@sonship said
IF he doesn't he's a liar for claiming I so boasted.
You call me a liar all the time. No big deal. It's the internet after all. The other day you claimed twice that I was lying about what my opinion was. You have described yourself as "becoming like Jesus" more times than I can remember. They were your actual words. That's why I put them in quotation marks.

F

Moves
09 Feb 19

@sonship said
Ask your buddy for an exact quotation.

"Everyday I am more like Jesus."
Why have you changed the words and put them in quotation marks? What are you up to?

F

Moves
09 Feb 19

@sonship said
@FMF

You can't stand to be ignored can you?
If I were worried about being ignored, I'd perhaps start countless threads and fill them with 8 or 10 or 16 or 20 long uninterrupted posts in a row regurgitating the ideas of some other person or persons I admire and refer to these monologues as my "teaching".