1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 13:441 edit
    @divegeester

Sonship claims to have “Jesus flowing through him”.

Um, Jesus said he who believes in Him out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water. Do you believe Him ?

Don't you believe John 7:37-39

Or is it that it could not be true of people with whom you disagree about something?

Christ cannot flow His Spirit through people who believe Christ on, say, "shall not perish but have eternal life" in John 3:16 - where perish is to abide under the wrath of God (v.36) ( John the Baptist - same chapter) ?

That's sectarian. "Jesus can only live in those who see a few verses only as I see them."

That's the essence of sectarianism if you are the Christian brother you profess to be.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 13:47
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    Sonship claims to have “Jesus flowing through him”.
    Um, Jesus said he who believes in Him out of his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water. Do you believe Him ? Don't you believe John 7:37-39
    Sure I believe what Jesus said.

But you are not Jesus, nor are you the type of Christian who I percieve as having “Jesus flowing through him”. You are more of the type of person who enjoys making vainglorious claims on the internet of having “Jesus flowing through him”.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 14:00
    @divegeester

But you are not Jesus, nor are you the type of Christian who I percieve as having “Jesus flowing through him”. You are more of the type of person who enjoys making vainglorious claims on the internet of having “Jesus flowing through him”.

That's stupid. Me rejoicing in the flowing of Jesus in me is just me also believing John 7:39.

To say amen to the word of God in an experiential way is vainglorious ?

The stuff you resort to when you cannot win your debate over some doctrine ...

This thread was started with an affirmation that Christ is a place of redemption - the "place" - a living Person as a place where God and man can be made one.

Do you believe that?
    I do, and by personal experience.

And I don't think that is being vainglorious.
    Do you believe Christ is that Place of Redemption - the propitiatory cover ?

Or are you too hung up on the lake of fire to think about it ?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 14:141 edit
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

That's stupid. Me rejoicing in the flowing of Jesus in me is just m ...[text shortened]... ption - the propitiatory cover ?

Or are you too hung up on the lake of fire to think about it ?
    You say you are a teacher here
    You say you have Jesus flowing through you
    You say you are becoming more like Jesus

I’ve seen you post these statements; it’s just you saying things about yourself that make you feel more important.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 15:413 edits
    @divegeester

You say you are a teacher here
    You say you have Jesus flowing through you
    You say you are becoming more like Jesus

1.) What you did not read me say is - "I'm the ONLY teacher here AND INFALLIBLE."

You saw me say of myself - "the corrected one" so as give every poster heads up that I am not above being corrected.

2.) What you didn't see me write is "I never EVER fail to allow the Lord Jesus to flow through me."

Why should I NOT affirm that John 7:39 is my experience TOO ... sometimes.

3.) What you DID NOT see me ever write was - "EVERYDAY, EVERY SINGLE DAY I become more like the Lord. WOW! Look at MEEEEE !"

Were you saying something above about strawman arguments ?

I’ve seen you post these statements; it’s just you saying things about yourself that make you feel more important.

What you saw and what you imagine you saw, or what FMF deludes you that you saw ... ain't the same.

And isn't one for whom Jesus DIED ... important ?

YOU on the other hand are laboring hard to say to me ... "You are not important. Ya just write ... Waffle"

You're trying hard to devalue posters.
    Some of us are just reclaiming normal significance in the face of your devaluation attempts.

Now, explain to me how a man for whom the Son of God gave Himself for (like you or me) is not important.

Who is he who condemns? It is Christ Who died, and again Who was raised and is at the right hand of God, interceding for us.

More "waffle" ?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 18:481 edit
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    1.) What you did not read me say is - "I'm the ONLYteacher here AND INFALLIBLE."

You saw me say of myself - "the corrected one" so as give every poster heads up that I am not above being corre , and again Who was raised and is at the right hand of God, interceding for us.

More "waffle" ?
    You claim to be here to teach
    You claim you have Jesus flowing through you
    You claim to be becoming more like Jesus
    You posting is very often (but not always) vainglorious waffly pontification
    Your “teaching” posting is very often (but not always) a regurgitation of other people’s ideas and ministry which you pass off as your own
    You believe in aliens who can observe the suffering in eternal hell
    You believe that the “lost will glorify Jesus in their endless woe”
    Your “teaching” is often (but not always) riddled with error and obscurities such as “the fountain of blood” and “his terminating death”. Terms you pick up from other writers but lack the discernment to recognise are just not quite right or correct.

So please don’t lecture me mister.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 19:402 edits
    @divegeester

Translation: "I lecture you and talk behind your back for years to come, spreading lies about you to new posters all I want. But you don't answer me. "
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 20:19
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Translation: "I lecture you and talk behind your back for years to come, spreading lies about you to new posters all I want. But you don't answer me. "
    My post is above matey...
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 21:213 edits
    @divegeester

As are your insults, exaggerations, half truths, and lies.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 21:47
    @sonship said
    @divegeester

Care to be precise?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '19 23:45
    @sonship said
    Oh the irony.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 23:362 edits
    @divegeester

Care to be precise?

Do you mean do I care to repeat myself every week? No, not particularly.

Besides, you've shown yourself here unable to be corrected about slandering by twisting words for public shaming. You're a typical creature of the Internet age, big time.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 23:39
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    Besides, you've shown yourself here unable to be corrected about slandering by twisting words for public shaming.
    Care to give examples?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 23:44
    @divegeester

I said I do not care to repeat myself over and over again. And especially so with the same fanatical obsessive slanderer.

Insults, exaggerations, half truths, and lies.

You'll be writing the same Insults, exaggerations, half truths, and lies this time next year, and on most likely.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Feb '19 23:472 edits
    How soon Divegeester forgets some things.

Care to give examples?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree