Calling

Calling " Lord, Lord ! "

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Suit yourself sonship. Presumably it was something you said in haste or without much thought that you are now unwilling to defend or explain. πŸ™‚
I want to hear about your exodus from 30 YEARS !! of being a Bible thumper. You have me very curious now. You're boasted of these several times at least.

You're not ashamed to tell us about it I'm sure.
When was the moment you realized that you were NOT forgiven by God and HAD NO NEED TO BE ?

F

Moves
05 Aug 16

Originally posted by sonship
I want to hear about your exodus from 30 YEARS !! of being a Bible thumper. You have me very curious now. You're boasted of these several times at least.

You're not ashamed to tell us about it I'm sure.
When was the moment you realized that you were NOT forgiven by God and HAD NO NEED TO BE ?
The question you have dodged will soon be buried 2-3 pages ago. πŸ˜‰

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Good.

Tell us about your early experiences with Christ before you broke the spell.
Then maybe I'll tell about my early experiences.

Did you ever lead anyone to Jesus Christ before you broke the spell ?
Did you lead any of your friends to believe in Jesus ?

Wasn't that a joy ? I mean before you woke up and realized that your Gospel was not real ?

F

Moves
05 Aug 16

Tell us about your early experiences with Christ before you broke the spell. Then maybe I'll tell about my early experiences.
I'm not interested in your "early experience" and I'm not asking you about it i was asking about the stuff you were claiming here yesterday.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I'm not interested in your "early experience" and I'm not asking you about it i was asking about the stuff you were claiming here yesterday.
Ok, I'm interested in your's though.

Tell me about one year in which you read through the Bible before you broke the spell?
Did you read through Luke ?
Or was it Proverbs or Psalms ?

Did you read John all the way through before breaking the spell ?

F

Moves
05 Aug 16

Ok, I'm interested in your's though.

Tell me about [b] one year
in which you read through the Bible before you broke the spell?
Did you read through Luke ?
Or was it Proverbs or Psalms ?

Did you read John all the way through before breaking the spell ?[/b]
I have never quizzed you on personal details of your past. I am interested in the ideology you propagate here and I engage you as a non-Christian.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Sonship doesn't like minions asking him awkward questions about his beliefs

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Aug 16
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
Sonship doesn't like minions asking him awkward questions about his beliefs
I don't like minions asking me awkward questions about my beliefs.
Big, fat, hairy deal !

Now, let's here bold FMF (who can take ANY question, mind you!) tell us about his road to recovery from loving Jesus Christ.

There may be some things in his confessions which you too could use.
Aren't your Unitarian congregations also filled with disgruntled trinitarians ??

F

Moves
05 Aug 16

I don't like minions asking me awkward questions about my beliefs.
Big, fat, hairy deal !

Now, let's here bold FMF (who can take ANY question, mind you!) tell us about his road to recovery from loving Jesus Christ.

There may be some things in his confessions which you too could use.
Aren't your Unitarian congregations also filled with disgruntled trinitarians ??
The thing I'm tackling you about is disappearing apace. Is that your aim?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I have never quizzed you on personal details of your past. I am interested in the ideology you propagate here and I engage you as a non-Christian.
. I am interested in the ideology you propagate here and I engage you as a non-Christian.

I'm now interested in the ideology you propagate here as you engage believers like me.

IE. " I am a recovering Christian who broke the spell and woke up to the reality that God was at best highly questionable. And as for Jesus ??? It was all a bad dream."

When did you first realize you were loving someone who was no more real than the tooth fairy ? C'mon FMF. Tell us about the moment it hit you - "This Son of God thing is not true."

F

Moves
05 Aug 16

. I am interested in the ideology you propagate here and I engage you as a non-Christian.

I'm now interested in the ideology you propagate here as you engage believers like me.

IE. " I am a recovering Christian who broke the spell and woke up to the reality that God was at best highly questionable. And as for [b]Jesus ???
It was ...[text shortened]... fairy ? C'mon FMF. Tell us about the moment it hit you - "This Son of God thing is not true."[/b]
I am not a Christian. I don't believe in Christian stuff. Are you really going to try to hide behind this in your efforts to dodge a straight forward question about what you believe and what you have claimed?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Aug 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
I am not a Christian. I don't believe in Christian stuff. Are you really going to try to hide behind this in your efforts to dodge a straight forward question about what you believe and what you have claimed?
But for THIRTY YEARS! you were like me, a Christian. Right ?

Do you remember confessing a sin and feeling that God had heard and forgiven you and let peace fill your heart ?

Then ONE DAY ... ONE FINE DAY ... you realized that this was all self induced self delusion at best. You NEEDED not nor NEEDED TO SEEK any forgiveness.

Tell us all about your realization the CONFESSION of your sins to God was completely unnecessary though you had done so previously .

Did you feel much better after stopping this confession to God ?
You no longer had any conviction in the conscience when doing or saying certain things ?

Were you now liberated and ready to show other "Christians" the way to be liberated ?

Is that what you live for now? Is that why you carefully crafted questions for preachers of the Gospel like me ? ie. (What Christian here is wrong sonship ?)

You should join X Reverend Dan Barker in his "Freedom From Religion Foundation". You two would really nourish one another's new liberating disbelief in Jesus Christ.

You do hold as a purpose in life to expose Christians. Right ??

F

Moves
05 Aug 16
1 edit

But for THIRTY YEARS! you were like me, a Christian. Right ?

Do you remember confessing a sin and feeling that God had heard and forgiven you and let peace fill your heart ?

Then ONE DAY ... ONE FINE DAY ... you realized that this was all self induced self delusion at best. You NEEDED not nor NEEDED TO SEEK any forgiveness.

Tell us all about ...[text shortened]... disbelief in Jesus Christ.

You do hold as a purpose in life to expose Christians. Right ??
I am a non-Christian, sonship. Are you going to answer the question you're dodging about the beliefs you hold?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
05 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I am a non-Christian, sonship. Are you going to answer the question you're dodging about the beliefs you hold?
But you USED to be a Christian - for three DECADES. You know something about it then.

You don't want us to think you're lying about this.
I don't know, maybe you want us to think you're not telling us the truth for some strange reason.

Take some "Feedback" why don't you. This is sensational. A former recovering Christian who for three DECADES was one, here to expose Christians.

Thirty YEARS you loved Jesus Christ. Then you broke the imaginary spell.
You have to tell the Forum about it.

Do you mean you were thirty years in a kind of lukewarm condition, not particularly loving Christ ? What went on then ?

F

Moves
05 Aug 16

But you USED to be a Christian - for three DECADES. You know something about it then.

You don't want us to think you're lying about this.
I don't know, maybe you want us to think you're not telling us the truth for some strange reason.

Take some "Feedback" why don't you. This is sensational. A Christian for three DECADES here to expose ...[text shortened]... rty years in a kind of lukewarm condition, not particularly loving Christ ? What went on then ?
I'm not the the slightest bit interested in comparing what i believed ten, twenty, thirty years ago with what you believe now.