C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity

C.S. Lewis, The Case for Christianity

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Apr 20

@fmf said
What's this with you posting using an account called mariekeXIV?

Last moved 2499 days 9 hours and 8 minutes ago
dj2becker, I asked you this 3 hours ago and you have not yet answered ~ but, nevertheless, you have posted 19 times since then.

Moves
12 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
If Dive were to answer the question I put to him with absolute honesty I would definitely answer yours.
My offer still stands.

F

Moves
12 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
My offer still stands.
You cannot deny you posted as mariekeXIV because I saw it.

The question is why did you decide to do so?

F

Moves
12 Apr 20

dj2becker it's been 4 and half hours since you did it and still no explanation.

Moves
12 Apr 20

@fmf said
You cannot deny you posted as mariekeXIV because I saw it.

The question is why did you decide to do so?
Out of interest is this the same way Dive 'saw me' posting as Romans?

F

Moves
12 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Out of interest is this the same way Dive 'saw me' posting as Romans?
I have no idea.

You know I saw you post as mariekeXIV.

We both know it.

What was your intention in logging off as dj2becker, logging on as mariekeXIV, and then posting?

Moves
12 Apr 20
3 edits

Assuming you’re right I see you’ve totally ruled out the possibility that it could have been posted from a different device that I also use that was logged in under a different username. I wonder why that is? It’s as if you and Dive are rooting for me to be dishonest.

F

Moves
12 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Assuming you’re right I see you’ve totally ruled out the possibility that it could have been posted from a different device that I also use that was logged in under a different username. I wonder why that is?
So why did you post with mariekeXIV? We both know you did.

Your screen name mariekeXIV hasn't played any chess moves for over 10 years.

Moves
12 Apr 20
1 edit

@fmf said
So why did you post with mariekeXIV? We both know you did.

Your screen name mariekeXIV hasn't played any chess moves for over 10 years.
I refer you to my post above. It seems to have gone straight over your head.

F

Moves
12 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Assuming you’re right I see you’ve totally ruled out the possibility that it could have been posted from a different device that I also use that was logged in under a different username. I wonder why that is? It’s as if you and Dive are rooting for me to be dishonest.
Well you obviously hadn't logged on to play chess. So why did you post with mariekeXIV? We both know that you did. What's your honest explanation?

F

Moves
12 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
I refer you to my post above. It seems to have gone straight over your head.
Nothing about this is going over my head. Far from it. You've had 5 hours to come up with a reason. What is it?

Moves
12 Apr 20

@fmf said
Well you obviously hadn't logged on to play chess. So why did you post with mariekeXIV? We both know that you did. What's your honest explanation?
Assuming I did it I’d be very interested to see your honest take on why you think I supposedly did it.

Moves
12 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
It’s as if you and Dive are rooting for me to be dishonest.
You are dishonest, you are unilaterally derided because of your dishonesty. Nobody cares how many accounts you have, it's what you do with them that turns other posters against you.

FMF spotted you using a different account and is asking you the key question, why did you post in this thread as that account, then delete it.

I'll leave you in his capable hands...

F

Moves
12 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Assuming I did it I’d be very interested to see your honest take on why you think I supposedly did it.
Why did you do it? There is no "assuming" you did. We both know you did. So what was your motivation for logging on with the other account, posting, deleting the post, logging off, logging on as dj2becker, and then reposting the same message?

Moves
12 Apr 20

@dj2becker said
Why would FMF's "take on it" be of more interest than your truth of why you did it.

Dear me Daniel, you are a little weasel aren't you.