Born this way

Born this way

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
06 Apr 21
1 edit

@chaney3 said
I don't have a problem with gay people.
You have used the "accusation" of being homosexual as an attempted insult and ad hominem countless times.

Moves
06 Apr 21
2 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Yes. That’s what I just said. Read it.

The reason for indulging in homosexual sex is irrelevant as far as the bible is concerned. It is the act which matters.

People born in any sexual condition, gender assignment, non gender assignment, pan, trans, poly, whatever... who DO NOT indulge in homosexual sex are irrelevant to this thread topic.

D

Moves
06 Apr 21
1 edit

F

Moves
06 Apr 21

divegeester,

Duchess64 is expressing what she knows about "intersex people" in a way that involves trying very hard to tear you a new one in a highly personalized way at the same time.

Which is the main thing Duchess64 is engaged in here, do you think? Expressing what she knows about "intersex people"? Or trying very hard to tear you a new one in a highly personalized way?

D

Moves
06 Apr 21
5 edits

F

Moves
06 Apr 21

divegeester,

Duchess64 is now expressing what she thinks about my response to the way she explained what she knows about "intersex people" while at the same time trying very hard to tear you a new one in a highly personalized way. What is the main thing Duchess64 is engaged in here, do you think? Talking about "intersex people" for the purposes of discourse on the matter? Or is the main thing she is doing is to try very hard to tear both you and me new ones in a highly personalized way, regardless of the topic?

F

Moves
06 Apr 21

Why didn't you simply explain to him, and indeed to everyone who was unclear about it, that conflating intersex people with homosexual people is a mistake?

How does making an assertion about divegeester's supposed "abysmal ignorance" and asserting that he is a "troll" help you make your explanation about intersex people?

F

Moves
06 Apr 21

If you perceive that divegeester is "attacking" you, why are you "attacking" him back? You either think that "attacking" people is wrong, or you don't.

F

Moves
06 Apr 21

Are you opposed to people using "ridicule" in their posts?

D

Moves
06 Apr 21

F

Moves
06 Apr 21

@fmf said
If you perceive that divegeester is "attacking" you, why are you "attacking" him back? You either think that "attacking" people is wrong, or you don't.
@duchess64
You may run away from this by all means.

F

Moves
06 Apr 21

@fmf said
Are you opposed to people using "ridicule" in their posts?
@duchess64
Run away from this too. It's your prerogative.

F

Moves
06 Apr 21

I don't see why you exhibiting your knowledge or viewpoint, and your correction of other people's errors or the deficit in what they know, seemingly always has to be packaged in such a personally abusive way, especially when almost no one on this website has as fragile a glass chin as you do when it comes to perceived [and even imagined] slights. It's baffling.

D

Moves
06 Apr 21

F

Moves
06 Apr 21

You set divegeester straight about "intersex people". You were right. He was wrong. Why are you still so angry?