1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 11:041 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Here we go again. Yet another blind supporter of homosexuality who cannot handle the truth, and refuse to comment on the dire consequences for society when homosexuals and deviants are given too much leeway. i gave just two examples
    - NAMBLA
    - The indoctrination of kids.

Rather that address the issue they resort to name-calling.
    I think we can all agree that paedophilia is to be detested however it's dressed. I don't see how either of these 'points' support your argument against homosexuality in men, however.

Where do you feel I am resorting to 'name-calling'?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 11:33
    @fmf said
    The opposition to Rajk999's religious beliefs is now well and truly in the domain of his supposed thoughtcrimes.

He said that he doesn't have any objection to sitting down with gay people and sharing a meal and a drink and a conversation ~ or certainly doesn't because they are gay.

So there is that.

Specifically, what policies and ideologies popular and em ...[text shortened]... t go without saying that he must simply accept and condone anything and everything that is going on?
    The situation nicely summarised, thanks. Many Christians fall into this trap of turning a blind eye to the serious negative problems associated with this LBGT railroading their way through society. They do it out of fear of being called all the names and labels. This group is now the oppressor and Christians are now going into hiding and forced into silence.

The big issue now which they are ignoring is indoctrination of children as young as 5 into exploring their sexual freedom and having a sex change.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 11:35
    @avalanchethecat said
    I think we can all agree that paedophilia is to be detested however it's dressed. I don't see how either of these 'points' support your argument against homosexuality in men, however.

Where do you feel I am resorting to 'name-calling'?
    Apart from your obvious sarcasm, calling people prejudice and intolerant when you refuse to address the serious issue raised, is name-calling.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 12:011 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Apart from your obvious sarcasm, calling people prejudice and intolerant when you refuse to address the serious issue raised, is name-calling.
    Well I'd have to disagree with you there. The words 'prejudice' and 'intolerant' may carry negative connotations to you, but they are appropriate in this context. The single use of sarcasm I employed was in response to your direct assertion that I was incapable of understanding the simple and in my opinion entirely irrelevant point that you raised. Do you seriously think I am unable to understand your specious argument? No, of course you don't. You were simply being rude because you felt you were attacked, and if ever there is a call for sarcasm, it is in responding to such.

I would also take issue with your assertion that I 'refuse' to address your 'serious' issue. I did no such thing. You refused to respond to perfectly reasonable questions prior to that point, and I therefore concluded that you were not willing to pursue the subject with intellectual honesty. I'm perfectly happy to try again.

Now, as to the 'serious issue raised'; do you honestly believe that homosexual men in general are any more inclined towards paedophilia than any other group of people?
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 12:03
    @rajk999 said
    The situation nicely summarised, thanks. Many Christians fall into this trap of turning a blind eye to the serious negative problems associated with this LBGT railroading their way through society. They do it out of fear of being called all the names and labels. This group is now the oppressor and Christians are now going into hiding and forced into silence.

The big issue ...[text shortened]... ndoctrination of children as young as 5 into exploring their sexual freedom and having a sex change.
    Is the sexual education of children proscribed in your scripture?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 12:13
    @avalanchethecat said
    Is the sexual education of children proscribed in your scripture?
    Dont waste my time. It is sexual INDOCTRINATION as you well know.

https://www.frc.org/brochure/sex-education-in-public-schools-sexualization-of-children-and-lgbt-indoctrination
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 12:21
    @rajk999 said
    Dont waste my time. It is sexual INDOCTRINATION as you well know.

https://www.frc.org/brochure/sex-education-in-public-schools-sexualization-of-children-and-lgbt-indoctrination
    Well, one could perfectly reasonably argue that educating children from a scriptural basis is indoctrination. Is it preferable, do you think, to perpetuate the sort of hatred and intolerance against homosexuality to which you appear to subscribe?

I am not able to waste your time. Only you can do that.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 12:22
    @avalanchethecat said

I would also take issue with your assertion that I 'refuse' to address your 'serious' issue. I did no such thing.
    You are a liar. Immediately after my post about NAMBLA [a homosexual pedophile organisation] and the Sexual Indoctrination of Children schools, a topic which is sweeping across the US and other parts of the world, since parents are being denied the right to educate their children while the schools being overrun by LBGT deviants are designing their own sexEd classes for kids as young as 5 and advising them about sex changes, your three posts were

Your 1st post : :You got issues Rajk999. I hope you can settle your ghosts and approach life with love in your heart at some point in the future.

[ I respond asking you to address the issue]

Your 2nd post : What are you on about?

[ I again asked you to address the issue]

Your 3rd post : The issue at hand is your unexplained intolerance of homosexual men.

Im done with liars.
  9. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 12:25
    @rajk999 said
    You are a liar. Immediately after my post about NAMBLA [a homosexual pedophile organisation] and the Sexual Indoctrination of Children schools, a topic which is sweeping across the US and other parts of the world, since parents are being denied the right to educate their children while the schools being overrun by LBGT deviants are designing their own sexEd classes for kids a ...[text shortened]... t : The issue at hand is your unexplained intolerance of homosexual men.[/i]

Im done with liars.
    Ah, I see you've found another way to justify refusing to engage with the reasonable questions put to you. Well done.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 14:04
    @avalanchethecat said
    Ah, I see you've found another way to justify refusing to engage with the reasonable questions put to you. Well done.
    I heard Russ is now allollowing name changes.
    Avalanchetheussy is more appropriate for you.

😀
    A sense of humour is required here.
    Hope you still have some.
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 15:13
    @rajk999 said
    I heard Russ is now allollowing name changes.
    Avalanchetheussy is more appropriate for you.

😀
    A sense of humour is required here.
    Hope you still have some.
    Hmm not quite sure what you mean by 'ussy'. Will you be changing yours to TheGayRake?
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 20:18
    @fmf said
    The opposition to Rajk999's religious beliefs is now well and truly in the domain of his supposed thoughtcrimes.

He said that he doesn't have any objection to sitting down with gay people and sharing a meal and a drink and a conversation ~ or certainly doesn't because they are gay.

So there is that.

Specifically, what policies and ideologies popular and em ...[text shortened]... t go without saying that he must simply accept and condone anything and everything that is going on?
    I cannot speak for anyone else but I didn’t address his dark fantasies because that isn’t what I go to forums for.
    There is nothing to address, he made no point, he just regurgitated some libels against homosexuals from Putins handbook of how to demonise the other.
    What points of his do you think need to be addressed as if valid?Do you think gay people are intent on corrupting children? do you think that homophobic practises are tantamount paedophilic practises?
    Why should gay people or non homophobic people have to spend time defending against the charges of paedophilia and child corruption.
    Civilised Societies have had that discussion and apart from some crypto fascist states like Putins Russia they have decided that Rak999 is a virulent homophobe and does not have a point to make.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 20:512 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    I cannot speak for anyone else but I didn’t address his dark fantasies because that isn’t what I go to forums for.
    There is nothing to address, he made no point, he just regurgitated some libels against homosexuals from Putins handbook of how to demonise the other.
    What points of his do you think need to be addressed as if valid?Do you think gay people are intent on corrup ...[text shortened]... tins Russia they have decided that Rak999 is a virulent homophobe and does not have a point to make.
    Is that how abusive you gays get when decent people stand up to your sick, disgusting behaviour and stop you from having your way? Not that your insult 'homophobe' means anything to me. Maybe in your neck of the woods thats an insult ... lol 😀
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 21:011 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Is that how abusive you gays get when decent people stand up to your sick, disgusting behaviour and stop you from having your way? Not that your insult 'homophobe' means anything to me. Maybe in your neck of the woods thats an insult ... lol 😀
    https://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-sexual-continuum/201204/are-homophobic-people-really-gay-and-not-accepting-it

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/17/study-homophobia-homosexual_n_7816390.html

https://www.advocate.com/politicians/2018/5/24/18-homophobic-leaders-who-turned-out-be-gay-or-bi

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/gay-and-lesbian-well-being/201307/are-homophobes-really-gay

How's your sense of humour holding up 'rake? 😆
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 21:28
    @avalanchethecat said
    https://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-sexual-continuum/201204/are-homophobic-people-really-gay-and-not-accepting-it

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/07/17/study-homophobia-homosexual_n_7816390.html

https://www.advocate.com/politicians/2018/5/24/18-homophobic-leaders-who-turned-out ...[text shortened]... sbian-well-being/201307/are-homophobes-really-gay

How's your sense of humour holding up 'rake? 😆
    Whats all that about? You really think Im going to click on all those links? This shows poor communication skills. If I have to present a link to a website I write a sentence or two on what it is about so the reader can decide if they want more information. A post with links without a summary from you is a waste of your time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree