1. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 21:32
    @kevcvs57 said
    I would say exactly the opposite because it’s an argument that is impossible for the adversary to answer whilst maintaining their own internal logic.
    As I say it’s only use is as a rebuffing of the ‘it’s not natural argument’ put forward by some Christians who try to find support for their biblically based judgement in a misuse of the term ‘natural’.
    I hate to break it to you but you dont get to decide what is natural and what is not. I think you are forgetting your place in this world. That decision is up to God in whom you do not believe, hence your lack of proper understanding of these things:

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. (Romans 1:26-27 KJV)

A man using a woman for sex is natural.
    A man using a man for sex is unnatural.

Let me know if you got that.
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 21:341 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Whats all that about? You really think Im going to click on all those links? This shows poor communication skills. If I have to present a link to a website I write a sentence or two on what it is about so the reader can decide if they want more information. A post with links without a summary from you is a waste of your time.
    Calm down TheGayRake, it's all just funny stuff. I thought you had a sense of humour?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 21:361 edit
    @avalanchethecat said
    Calm down 'rake, it's all just funny stuff. I thought you had a sense of humour?
    I do avalanchethepussy. 😀. I dont click on links. Tell me what it is and I might click on one. If it is derogatory or insulting to anyone including gays then I wont bother.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 21:371 edit
    @rajk999 said
    I hate to break it to you but you dont get to decide what is natural and what is not. I think you are forgetting your place in this world. That decision is up to God in whom you do not believe, hence your lack of proper understanding of these things:

[i]For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is ...[text shortened]... a woman for sex is natural.

But TheGayRake, you've made it quite clear that your reaction to homosexual men is innate, are you now attempting to imply that it's because of your religion?
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 21:381 edit
    @rajk999 said
    I do avalanchethepussy. 😀. I dont click on links. Tell me what it is and I might click on one. If it is derogatory or insulting to anyone including gays then I wont bother.
    Click 'em or don't click 'em, TheGayRake, it's all the same to me. You may find them funny, or you may learn something about yourself.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 22:16
    @avalanchethecat said
    Click 'em or don't click 'em, TheGayRake, it's all the same to me. You may find them funny, or you may learn something about yourself.
    Regardless, while I consider homosexuality a sin, I dont participate in making fun of them.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 22:17
    @avalanchethecat said
    But TheGayRake, you've made it quite clear that your reaction to homosexual men is innate, are you now attempting to imply that it's because of your religion?
    They are born that way, and I accept that, but according to the bible a man using a man for sex is not a natural use of the man. It is Gods intention that men use women for sex.
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 04:03
    "budded on earth to bloom in heaven"
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 08:11
    @rajk999 said

[i]For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is ...[text shortened]... a woman for sex is natural.

No I don’t and neither do you! Nature does!
    Homosexuals are born not made they occur in nature therefor they are natural and beyond critiquing by a SUPERNATURAL being. Honestly the gonads on you people. How can you rabbit on about such things as gods whilst clinging to some twisted notion of natural. You’ve spurned natural you worship a false god like character snd talk of miracles. I can talk about natural but it seems contradictory when you do it.
  10. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 08:15
    @kevcvs57 said
    No I don’t and neither do you! Nature does!
    Homosexuals are born not made they occur in nature therefor they are natural and beyond critiquing by a SUPERNATURAL being. Honestly the gonads on you people. How can you rabbit on about such things as gods whilst clinging to some twisted notion of natural. You’ve spurned natural you worship a false god like character snd talk of miracles. I can talk about natural but it seems contradictory when you do it.
    His is an unexamined distaste; like so many of his kind, he has not the courage to analyze it. It may well be that which cleaves him to his religion, judging by his irascible responses on the subject.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 08:201 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Is that how abusive you gays get when decent people stand up to your sick, disgusting behaviour and stop you from having your way? Not that your insult 'homophobe' means anything to me. Maybe in your neck of the woods thats an insult ... lol 😀
    Couple of problems with the opening of that, well three really
    1) I spend most of my time in debates it would take more than a right wing Christian to make me angry.
    2) I’m not gay
    3) you sir are a million miles from decent
    Listen to yourself, why don’t you go out to one of them gay bars and get laid, ‘methinks the lady doth protest too much’.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 08:262 edits
    @avalanchethecat said
    His is an unexamined distaste; like so many of his kind, he has not the courage to analyze it. It may well be that which cleaves him to his religion, judging by his irascible responses on the subject.
    I imagine Rak999 trembling behind his god shaped shield,.
    You just know that Rak999 was standing in the crowd and scowling with stone in hand. Imagine how disappointed he must have been when Jesus dispersed the crowd and he had to go home unfulfilled.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 08:37
    @rajk999 said
    Regardless, while I consider homosexuality a sin, I dont participate in making fun of them.
    I’m sure lgbtq+ folks can take a joke as well as the rest of us, my sister certainly can but the bile you spew about gay men in particular is not the least bit funny.
    Nothing against people who are intent on corrupting and raping children by virtue of their sexuality? Really?
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 14:54
    @kevcvs57 said
    Couple of problems with the opening of that, well three really
    1) I spend most of my time in debates it would take more than a right wing Christian to make me angry.
    2) I’m not gay
    3) you sir are a million miles from decent
    Listen to yourself, why don’t you go out to one of them gay bars and get laid, ‘methinks the lady doth protest too much’.
    Name calling, labelling and abuse, rather than dealing with the issues raised. Is that the best you can muster ?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 15:011 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    I imagine Rak999 trembling behind his god shaped shield,.
    You just know that Rak999 was standing in the crowd and scowling with stone in hand. Imagine how disappointed he must have been when Jesus dispersed the crowd and he had to go home unfulfilled.
    Cherrypicking from a nonsense bible inspired by a fake God ?
    Here is what Jesus said:

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (John 8:10-12 KJV)

Jesus said
    1. sin no more and
    2. Follow Him,

If you dont do that then you are going to continue to walk in darkness without the light of life.

You jokers are deluding yourselves and wallowing in darkness and trying to force decent god-fearing people to join you on your path to damnation. Bon voyage.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree