1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 17:57
    What I expect shortly from these naysayers is accusation that I cannot discuss the Christian faith without reference or regurgitation of words by Watchman Nee or Witness Lee.

I could write and debate here for a month without the need to mention the name of either man. Of course I would expect that if I purposely AVOIDED mentioning Lee or Nee, people like the grumblers here would see to it to REMIND everybody that they are my "heroes" so to speak.

ACTUALLY, I never mention either man for months on here and still proclaim and defend the Gospel purely from the word of God.

So interesting though, the alliance is strange , the diverse number of posters who seem united by one unusual thing - poo-pooing Watchman Nee and Witness Lee.

Suddenly a couple of Atheists have put on their Christian apologetic hats to WARN everyone of unhealthy Christian teaching.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 18:291 edit
    @sonship said
    What I expect shortly from these naysayers is accusation that I cannot discuss the Christian faith without reference or regurgitation of words by Watchman Nee or Witness Lee.

I could write and debate here for a month without the need to mention the name of either man. Of course I would expect that if I purposely AVOIDED mentioning Lee or Nee, people like the grumblers here ...[text shortened]... heists have put on their Christian apologetic hats to WARN everyone of unhealthy Christian teaching.
    The only name that needs to be mentioned if there is a discussion on the Kingdom of God is the name of Jesus Christ. The problem is that you dont discuss the Kingdom of God and how one can enter it like Jesus did.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 20:003 edits
    @sonship

Typo, written by me in haste.

ACTUALLY, I never mention either man for months on here and still proclaim and defend the Gospel purely from the word of God.

I meant to write:

ACTUALLY, I [could] never mention either man for months on here and still proclaim and defend the Gospel purely from the word of God.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 20:06
    @sonship said

ACTUALLY, I [could] never mention either man for months on here and still proclaim and defend the Gospel purely from the word of God.
    I would suggest doing that.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 20:121 edit
    @Rajk999

The only name that needs to be mentioned if there is a discussion on the Kingdom of God is the name of Jesus Christ. The problem is that you dont discuss the Kingdom of God and how one can enter it like Jesus did.

As far as I am concern this thread has run its course.
    And so has the one on Wisdom of Witness Lee.
    People have enough info there to make their own decisions.

If I stopped quoting or mentioning the names of either men, certain posters would still insist I was either plagiarizing, regurgitating, or involved in cult personality worship of two men.

I challenge anyone to pin point one subject I could not discuss without quotation or reference to Watchman Nee or Witness Lee.

I only need the New Testament.

You have a big mouth Rajk999. You take on the challenge first.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 20:161 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Yea right! And how long would I before you whine "plagiarism!"

How long before the whine of "Hey, where's the credit to your source sonship?"

Um, the Bible ?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    18 Apr '19 20:22
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Yea right! And how long would I before you whine "plagiarism!"

How long before the whine of "Hey, where's the credit to your source sonship?"

Um, the Bible ?
    Have you ever been accused of plagiarism when quoting passages from the Bible?

Once even?!
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 07:41
    Thought not.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:14
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Yes. When I expounded or explained some passages.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:16
    Ghost,

You warn of Watchman Nee's writings.
    Which book by Watchman Nee have you completely read ?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:20
    Thought so.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 11:28
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

As far as I am concern this thread has run its course.
    And so has the one on Wisdom of Witness Lee.
    People have enough info there ...[text shortened]...
    I only need the New Testament.

You have a big mouth Rajk999. You take on the challenge first.
    You lost me. What is the challenge? Im only interested in one thing around here, and that is the doctrine of Christ and Apostles as it pertains to getting into the Kingdom of God. This can be discussed without reference to anyone. Your foolishness and cultism, Galveston and the JWs are just side issues that I do not care about, but I will contribute to condemning it.

People accuse you of plagiarism because you quote or copy and paste without proper acknowledgment. If you had a decent education you would know that it is not the correct thing to do.

If your challenge is that you cannot discuss any topic in the bible without quoting from these people, then that tells me that my instincts about you from the very beginning [over 10 yrs ago] was dead on. You are a lost soul wandering about aimlessly in a cult from which you have no hope of escaping. You have no Holy Spirit in you otherwise God would guide you away from these people.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 12:01
    @Rajk999

You have no Holy Spirit in you otherwise God would guide you away from these people.

"Wherefore I make known to you that no one speaking in the Spirit of God says, Jesus is accursed;

and no one can say, Lord Jesus, except in the Holy Spirit." ( 1 Cor. 12:3)

"O Lord Jesus, Thankyou Lord Jesus for Yourself in my heart, Thankyou for the Holy Spirit."
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 12:161 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

You have no Holy Spirit in you otherwise God would guide you away from these people.

"Wherefore I make known to you that no one speaking in the Spirit of God says, Jesus is accursed;

"O Lord Jesus, Thankyou Lord Jesus for Yourself in my heart, Thankyou for the Holy Spirit."
    According to Christ the Holy Spirit guides followers by reminding them of HIS TEACHINGS. IF you are guided and influenced by the teachings of men then the Holy Spirit is not with you. Further proof is that you and other Christians around here never quote the teachings of Christ pertaining to good works and righteousness. Therefore you are not guided by the Holy Spirit. You instead advise that good works and righteousness are not necessary for eternal life. You profess a Spirit that is not of Christ.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Apr '19 13:141 edit
    @Rajk999

"My conscience is held captive to the word of God." - Luther

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree