Atheism vs. Faith

Atheism vs. Faith

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Never denied that;
In reply to
@fmf said
We can but speculate when it comes to supernatural things.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Not true,
In reply to
@fmf said

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
No, the full point was and is truth
The truth is you are totally inconsistent.

F

Moves
23 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Duh, I have been saying as much. What you should be concerned with is the reality we live in. Where what is real matters, and our opinions don’t!
Your speculations and imaginings ~ and your superstition-based personal opinions ~ about "the reality we live in" have no bearing on the reality in which I live.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Mar 19

@wolfgang59 said
The truth is you are totally inconsistent.
Sorry, what?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Mar 19

@fmf said
Your speculations and imaginings ~ and your superstition-based personal opinions ~ about "the reality we live in" have no bearing on the reality in which I live.
You are absolutely correct except you should have said none of our speculations and imaginings, none of our personal opinions can have a bearing on the reality we live in. Because reality doesn't change due to how we view it, so when truth is the topic it isn't views about it are not important, but reality is, that is the only thing that is important. Your continue concern about how I view it is barking up the wrong tree, it isn't my beliefs, it what is real, that is the only real question that matters.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Mar 19
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
In reply to
@fmf said
Where do you believe all matter, space, and time came from?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Mar 19

@divegeester said
I don’t believe anyone would make such a statement, I suspect you have made it up yourself.
Whodey?

F

Moves
23 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
You are absolutely correct except you should have said none of our speculations and imaginings, none of our personal opinions can have a bearing on the reality we live in. Because reality doesn't change due to how we view it, so when truth is the topic it isn't views about it are not important, but reality is, that is the only thing that is important. Your continue concern a ...[text shortened]... p the wrong tree, it isn't my beliefs, it what is real, that is the only real question that matters.
Your opinions about what is "real" have no bearing on me. "What is real, that is the only real question that matters", you say. Well, I don't think you have anything whatsoever to offer me about "what is real" judging by the things you claim and the opinions you espouse here on this message board.

F

Moves
23 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
none of our personal opinions can have a bearing on the reality we live in.
And yet that is all you and I have to offer. Personal opinions. Nothing else is being shared here.

when truth is the topic it isn't views about it are not important, but reality is

All you have to offer about reality are your "views" about it. If you say your views are "not important", then that's fine by me.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
You are absolutely correct except you should have said none of our speculations and imaginings, none of our personal opinions can have a bearing on the reality we live in. Because reality doesn't change due to how we view it, so when truth is the topic it isn't views about it are not important, but reality is, that is the only thing that is important. Your continue concern a ...[text shortened]... p the wrong tree, it isn't my beliefs, it what is real, that is the only real question that matters.
You keep rolling out this sound bite about your opinions not mattering. What else do you or I or any of us, have to offer in this forum other then our opinion on what truth is?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Sorry, what?
You replied to the same post twice.
See above.
Your replies were contradictory.
How do you explain that?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 Mar 19

@kellyjay said
Where do you believe all matter, space, and time came from?
I do not have a belief regarding that.
Why ... how is that relevant to me pointing out your contradictions?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Mar 19

@wolfgang59 said
You replied to the same post twice.
See above.
Your replies were contradictory.
How do you explain that?
What do you think I said was contradictory? If I added something to what I said it was because of I thought of something else.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
23 Mar 19

@wolfgang59 said
I do not have a belief regarding that.
Why ... how is that relevant to me pointing out your contradictions?
Relevant to me due to the subject of the op so I asked.