Are RHP atheists preventing

Are RHP atheists preventing "salvation"?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
All of us have sinned, all of us have fallen short, only God is good, He being the standard yes to your question. In our own righteousness we are.
So is that a Yes or a No? Are both you and I evil men?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@fmf said
And you don't know if you will be sent to "Hell" until you die?
People can know they are saved while they are still on earth. Scripture is clear on that.

“The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:”

(Romans 8:16)

“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

(1 John 4:4)

Notice what makes us God’s children - God’s Holy Spirit indwelling us!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@fmf said
So is that a Yes or a No? Are both you and I evil men?
All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

F

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
So KellyJay, for example, is an evil man?

F

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
People can know they are saved while they are still on earth. Scripture is clear on that.

“The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:”

(Romans 8:16)

“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

(1 John 4:4)

Notice what makes us God’s children - God’s Holy Spirit indwelling us!
That you are a OSAS Christian isn't in dispute. KellyJay, by contrast, insists that he's not one but almost everything he actually says about his own "salvation" makes him sound like he is.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@fmf said
So KellyJay, for example, is an evil man?
No, he’s not. Because he has accepted and believed in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection, he has received God’s Holy Spirit and is now the righteousness of God in Christ.

“Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.”

(1 John 4:17)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@fmf said
That you are a OSAS Christian isn't in dispute. KellyJay, by contrast, insists that he's not one but almost everything he actually says about his own "salvation" makes him sound like he is.
I haven’t read enough of what he says about himself to feel knowledgeable enough to reply to this post.

F

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
No, he’s not. Because he has accepted and believed in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection, he has received God’s Holy Spirit and is now the righteousness of God in Christ.
KellyJay in the past has said that we are all evil and we all deserve "damnation", including himself. But you are saying he is not evil because he believes in Jesus?

F

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I haven’t read enough of what he says about himself to feel knowledgeable enough to reply to this post.
OK then, well that means you can't answer my questions to him about what he believes.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@fmf said
KellyJay in the past has said that we are all evil and we all deserve "damnation", including himself. But you are saying he is not evil because he believes in Jesus?
<<KellyJay in the past has said that we are all evil and we all deserve "damnation",>>

He can speak for himself but I believe he’s speaking of humans generically - those who have not accepted and believed in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection. In other words, humans without God’s Grace.

<<But you are saying he is not evil because he believes in Jesus?>>

Exactly.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Jan 22

@fmf said
OK then, well that means you can't answer my questions to him about what he believes.
Right. I was giving my perspective on your questions from a Biblical standpoint. I know nothing about KellyJay, apart from the fact that I believe he is a Christian and therefore saved.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jan 22

@kellyjay said
You are forever going on about people who go to church proclaiming how they sin as they please.
Wrong. I say that people who promote certain church doctrines claim they can sin and all their sins are forgiven.. I do not know if they actually sin. How can I know if they do? How can I know the private lives of people? You are asking me stupid questions.

F

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I know nothing about KellyJay, apart from the fact that I believe he is a Christian and therefore saved.
Ok, thanks. I will continue discussing his beliefs with him

F

Moves
21 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
He can speak for himself but I believe he’s speaking of humans generically - those who have not accepted and believed in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection. In other words, humans without God’s Grace.
Good. I will let KellyJay speak for himself too.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 Jan 22

@fmf said
And you don't know if you will be sent to "Hell" until you die?
What ever we are trusting in will either let us down or prove trustworthy. Everyone’s beliefs about what occurs after we die will be shown true or false. I trust Christ in Him I am all in, there is no backup plan, I will be saved due to Jesus Christ’ grace or not.