Are people basically good?

Are people basically good?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T

Moves
28 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
From someone who is always personal, you saying that is laughable.
Not that I closely monitor what rajk999 posts, but what personal questions have you seen him ask?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Aug 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Not that I closely monitor what rajk999 posts, but what personal questions have you seen him ask?
Insulting others and his judgment calls on other’s lives. You don’t have to ask a question to get personal!

T

Moves
28 Aug 18

What pleases God are those with God’s Spirit doing His will. Without God’s Spirit it is impossible to please God.

Answer my question is Jesus Christ your Lord and savior?

You ashamed of Jesus?
Only those who KEEP Jesus' commandments, i.e., only those who cease to sin receive the spirit of truth.

As I keep posting and you keep ignoring:
KJ doesn't seem to understand that the Spirit of truth is only received by those who KEEP His word.

John 14
15“If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
16“I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.
21“He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.”
23...“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.
24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words...

T

Moves
28 Aug 18
2 edits

Insulting others and his judgment calls on other’s lives. You don’t have to ask a question to get personal!
Can you make the distinction between asking personal questions as a means of avoiding a point and "Insulting others and his judgment calls on other’s lives"?

From what I've seen, rajk999 was speaking of the former whilst you and others speak of the latter and disingenuously pretend that you're speaking of the same thing.

Are you really unable to make that distinction?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 18

Only those who KEEP Jesus' commandments, i.e., only those who cease to sin receive the spirit of truth.

As I keep posting and you keep ignoring:
KJ doesn't seem to understand that the Spirit of truth is only received by those who KEEP His word.

John 14
15“If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
16“I will ask the Father, and He ...[text shortened]... and make Our abode with him.
24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words...
For one who denies Him or fails to acknowledge Him, you seem keen on promoting His
Words. I think if you actually lived what you preached you might be more persuasive. As it
is, you words twist the text of the scriptures suggesting things not in the text as if they were.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 18

Can you make the distinction between asking personal questions as a means of avoiding a point and "Insulting others and his judgment calls on other’s lives"?

From what I've seen, rajk999 was speaking of the former whilst you and others speak of the latter and disingenuously pretend that you're speaking of the same thing.

Are you really unable to make that distinction?
A distinction without a difference.

T

Moves
29 Aug 18

For one who denies Him or fails to acknowledge Him, you seem keen on promoting His
Words. I think if you actually lived what you preached you might be more persuasive. As it
is, you words twist the text of the scriptures suggesting things not in the text as if they were.
The reality is that you are the one who denies Jesus by denying the gospel preached by Him during His ministry. You follow a different gospel.

You keep claiming that I "twist" the words He spoke, yet somehow you haven't articulated exactly how I have done that. What does that say about you?

T

Moves
29 Aug 18
2 edits

A distinction without a difference.
If your reading comprehension were better, you might be able to understand the difference.between asking personal questions as a means of avoiding a point and "Insulting others and his judgment calls on other’s lives". Do yourself a favor and take a class in reading comprehension KJ. Perhaps if you did, you might be able to not only understand what other posters are saying, you might be able to understand what Jesus was saying as well.

Other than having to swallow your pride a bit, what have you got to lose? You have so much to gain.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 18

Why do you keep creating the same straw man over and over? Why are you so dishonest about this?

It's not about taking MY "advice" or taking RAJK999's "advice" for that matter.

It's primarily been about taking Jesus' "advice". That's just a fact.
Why?

'Why' is so often a question not worth answering 😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 18

Agreed. I distinctly rermember Rajks posts largely sticking to ideas and scripture.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Agreed. I distinctly rermember Rajks posts largely sticking to ideas and scripture.
Surely, you mean 'insults and conjecture'.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Surely, you mean 'insults and conjecture'.
BTW Lets look at the facts: The main manipulative agitator in my neighbourhood that accuses , attacks and attempts to discredit me and my son has wonderwoman carseat covers. Suzi's avatar? Superwoman. Coincidence? . . .... .... ... Anyone who lies and deceives with a view to harm others is.... Well , a bitch for starters. Nice one minute, death threats the next and never a shred of evidence... Lol. So simple

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 18

The reality is that you are the one who denies Jesus by denying the gospel preached by Him during His ministry. You follow a different gospel.

You keep claiming that I "twist" the words He spoke, yet somehow you haven't articulated exactly how I have done that. What does that say about you?
I have no issues claiming Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, you are mute when asked.
Difficult to take you seriously about who denies Jesus under those conditions.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 18

You are funny!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Aug 18
1 edit

BTW Lets look at the facts: The main manipulative agitator in my neighbourhood that accuses , attacks and attempts to discredit me and my son has wonderwoman carseat covers. Suzi's avatar? Superwoman. Coincidence? . . .... .... ... Anyone who lies and deceives with a view to harm others is.... Well , a bitch for starters. Nice one minute, death threats the next and never a shred of evidence... Lol. So simple
Do you think you get personal here, and when you go after someone, if you do, do you think
that some how you are better than those you charge with being personal?