Are people basically good?

Are people basically good?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
BTW Lets look at the facts: The main manipulative agitator in my neighbourhood that accuses , attacks and attempts to discredit me and my son has wonderwoman carseat covers. Suzi's avatar? Superwoman. Coincidence? . . .... .... ... Anyone who lies and deceives with a view to harm others is.... Well , a bitch for starters. Nice one minute, death threats the next and never a shred of evidence... Lol. So simple
Get help.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
BTW Lets look at the facts: The main manipulative agitator in my neighbourhood that accuses , attacks and attempts to discredit me and my son has wonderwoman carseat covers. Suzi's avatar? Superwoman. Coincidence? . . .... .... ... Anyone who lies and deceives with a view to harm others is.... Well , a bitch for starters. Nice one minute, death threats the next and never a shred of evidence... Lol. So simple
Correct. The woman is a deceitful Jezebel.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I have no issues claiming Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, you are mute when asked.
Difficult to take you seriously about who denies Jesus under those conditions.
Clearly you cannot carry on a bible discussion by discussing doctrine. You are one of those people who are influenced by the personality of the speaker

If an atheists quotes the truthful words of Christ correctly, then the words of Christ remain truth. Nothing changes that.

The words of Christ does not become a lie because it is said by an atheist.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
'Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.'

(Matthew 5:43-44).

'The words of Christ does not become a lie because it is said by an atheist.'

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
'Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.'

(Matthew 5:43-44).

'The words of Christ does not become a lie because it is said by an atheist.'
Those words of Christ do not preclude people being smart and wise enough to identify people that enjoy stirring up trouble. Suzainne is a dangerous troublemaker who lacks the ability to discuss bible issues without fear or favour. People she likes she will support them even when they are wrong and continually condemn one group which she does not like.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 18
1 edit

You are funny!
Bro.. hollow laughter doesn't satisfy the soul. Try to remain on my wavelength.No need to agree but deliberate misunderstanding is ... well... not good to say the least. . ... .A firm 'yes' , 'no' or even no reply is better than a 'whatever' or a willful misunderstanding.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 18

Do you think you get personal here, and when you go after someone, if you do, do you think
that some how you are better than those you charge with being personal?
No. I sincerely believe we are all equals.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Get help.
Bzzzz .... more bugs ...

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Aug 18

Those words of Christ do not preclude people being smart and wise enough to identify people that enjoy stirring up trouble. Suzainne is a dangerous troublemaker who lacks the ability to discuss bible issues without fear or favour. People she likes she will support them even when they are wrong and continually condemn one group which she does not like.
And so it is with spirituality. Nothing short of 100% honesty is required. . . We can all make mistakes and thats fine... once. The second time is a decision. . . .And yet I still am gullible enough to give people a 3rd or 4th chance. . . .Hey thats me. Learn from my shortcomings !! 🙂

T

Moves
29 Aug 18
3 edits

I have no issues claiming Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, you are mute when asked.
Difficult to take you seriously about who denies Jesus under those conditions.
The reality is that you are the one who denies Jesus by denying the gospel preached by Him during His ministry. You follow a different gospel.

You keep claiming that I "twist" the words He spoke, yet somehow you haven't articulated exactly how I have done that. What does that say about you?

I have no issues claiming Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior...

You need to learn what the following means:

Matthew 7
21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven..
23...‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

According to Jesus, only those who do the will of His Father, i.e., those who do not do evil, will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. That they are the only ones that He knows.

Clearly such claims in and of themselves are meaningless to Jesus.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
The reality is that you are the one who denies Jesus by denying the gospel preached by Him during His ministry. You follow a different gospel.

You keep claiming that I "twist" the words He spoke, yet somehow you haven't articulated exactly how I have done that. What does that say about you?

[b]I have no issues claiming Jesus Christ is my Lord and ...[text shortened]... e only ones that He knows.

Clearly such claims in and of themselves are meaningless to Jesus.
🙂 As I said, I don't go mute when asked if Jesus is my Lord and Savior.
With respect to a different gospel that would be what you are doing, which isn't surprising
since you fail to acknowledge Christ before man.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
30 Aug 18

Personal

T

Moves
30 Aug 18

🙂 As I said, I don't go mute when asked if Jesus is my Lord and Savior.
With respect to a different gospel that would be what you are doing, which isn't surprising
since you fail to acknowledge Christ before man.
Evidently KJ continues to believe that declaring that "Jesus is [his] Lord and Savior" is what is of importance. Even though Jesus clearly and unambiguously states that what is of importance to enter the Kingdom of Heaven is doing the will of His Father, i.e.,no longer doing evil.

Matthew 7
21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven..

Moves
30 Aug 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Evidently KJ continues to believe that declaring that "Jesus is [his] Lord and Savior" is what is of importance. Even though Jesus clearly and unambiguously states that what is of importance to enter the Kingdom of Heaven is doing the will of His Father, i.e.,no longer doing evil.

Matthew 7
21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter th ...[text shortened]... the will of my Father who is in heaven..
Just pretend that Jesus never said this: “The work of God is this: to believe in the One He has sent.”

Moves
30 Aug 18

When a man does not know neither understand the truth of the doctrine of Christ he resorts of personal investigations into the lives of others. Your mind cannot progress further.
That is rich coming from you.