Are people basically good?

Are people basically good?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Aug 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
The misfits can follow the weak who like to attack others to the Isle of Misfit Toys with their queen.
Those who follow their hearts diligently and peacefully will find their way to the Lord.
there is no other place to goto after their time on this Earth.

Go in peace.
Weak.

Weak, and without integrity or understanding.

T

Moves
24 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ragwort
Ravings they may be but not of atheists.

What is certain is that there are a number of (apparent) discrepancies between what Paul said and what Jesus preached, and that there were contentions between the Apostles and Paul over it. A particularly long list of them was made by the French philosopher Nicolas Boulanger in the 1700's.

Some of these discr ...[text shortened]... nd follow reason, which can never lead astray, nor render us troublesome members of society.[/i]
Christian theologians have spent nearly 2000 years attempting to meld Christianity with "Paulianity" and sometimes the result looks like a scrapyard Ford Cortina with its wrong coloured doors and mismatched engine parts trying to get roadworthy. Who needs Satan eh?

There is no need to ATTEMPT to "meld Christianity with 'Paulianity'". Christianity has "Paulianity" as its foundation. Paul and his followers took the gospel preached by Jesus and wrapped it in a mythology ABOUT Jesus and a doctrine that is antithetical to the gospel preached by Jesus.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Aug 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
My memory is fine.

Your house is built on sand.
Water actually

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Aug 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Weak.

Weak, and without integrity or understanding.
Bully!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Aug 18

Nothing is greater than scripture interpreted properly.

Why do you keep refuting me? Look it up. Look up the thread on 'clarity' and the verses I put there. Let me know what you think.
If you would just answer for your accusations when you make them that would be a nice change of pace,

Moves
25 Aug 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I believe we are in a universe filled with goodness...
What do you base this assertion on please?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 18

If you would just answer for your accusations when you make them that would be a nice change of pace,
I answered it. I bow to no one. If I did would be admitting fault

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 18

Only one pace here... 🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Aug 18

BS when I asked you for specifics you offered vague generalities and that is all you did. You bow to no one, who is asking you to bow? I have no idea what goes on between your ears, you really do have a high opinion of yourself.

Moves
25 Aug 18

I believe we are in a universe filled with goodness...
What do you base this assertion on please?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 18

BS when I asked you for specifics you offered vague generalities and that is all you did. You bow to no one, who is asking you to bow? I have no idea what goes on between your ears, you really do have a high opinion of yourself.
Come now Kelly. Look it up. the thread is titled 'clarity' . Just cause you have 'no idea' doesn't mean you have to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Remember I am posting for the public, furthermore remember that the public opinion doesn't concern me. Now, without fear now favour, answer this: Did Jesus care what others thought of him? Or did he just act as he saw fit?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 18

My opinion of myself is irrelevant

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 18
1 edit

Come now Kelly. Look it up. the thread is titled 'clarity' . Just cause you have 'no idea' doesn't mean you have to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Remember I am posting for the public, furthermore remember that the public opinion doesn't concern me. Now, without fear now favour, answer this: Did Jesus care what others thought of him? Or did he just act as he saw fit?
You left your 'Clarity' thread twice because of what you thought people thought about you.

Public opinion apparently concerns you a great deal.

Moves
25 Aug 18

When the angel of death calls your name you will bow whether you like it or not.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Aug 18

When you make an accusation you should at least spell out why. When you did it to me twice, you accused me, not the general public. I am not going to go searching for something you wrote about something else to get some idea about your point of view.

You feel you are above such things because you write for the people? You are very full of yourself!