Are people basically good?

Are people basically good?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
25 Aug 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Come now Kelly. Look it up. the thread is titled 'clarity' . Just cause you have 'no idea' doesn't mean you have to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Remember I am posting for the public, furthermore remember that the public opinion doesn't concern me. Now, without fear now favour, answer this: Did Jesus care what others thought of him? Or did he just act as he saw fit?
Yes, you are exactly like Jesus.

😞

Moves
25 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
I believe we are in a universe filled with goodness...
KellyJay, this is a broad far-reaching statement, on what do you base this assertion?

6th time of asking 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
You left your 'Clarity' thread twice because of what you thought people thought about you.

Public opinion apparently concerns you a great deal.
Left? What are you buzzing on about now?? If you have something to say then say it....

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
When the angel of death calls your name you will bow whether you like it or not.
I went to heaven. I got the 'ok' however and was ASKED to come back to this s***ty place. No probs. Angel of Death?? Do you really think you, or anyone else for that matter, can intimidate me? You and your ilk should be worried about yourselves. And remember: go in peace

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 18

When you make an accusation you should at least spell out why. When you did it to me twice, you accused me, not the general public. I am not going to go searching for something you wrote about something else to get some idea about your point of view.

You feel you are above such things because you write for the people? You are very full of yourself!
Full of myself or not the point remains. Look it up. That would prove to me you ACTUALLY care. Otherwise you are like the rest. Forum Point scoring personalities that lead nowhere.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Yes, you are exactly like Jesus.

😞
I am exactly like me. Point is Jesus suffered and so have I. In my own way.

Why do you persist in denying me? Do you actually know?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 18
2 edits

For Kelly. This is the mark of goodness, again from the holy bible opened randomly : (psalm 18) "I love you Lord, my strength. My Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge " .... and further on ... "To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you show yourself pure, but to the devious you show yourself shrewd. " ... and "As for God his way is perfect: The Lords word is flawless; He shields all who take refuge in him. For who is God besides the Lord? ... "

People who take refuge in the Lord will be shown to be good.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26 Aug 18

For Kelly. This is the mark of goodness, again from the holy bible opened randomly : (psalm 18) "I love you Lord, my strength. My Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge " .... and further on ... "To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you s ...[text shortened]... o is God besides the Lord? ... "

Nice passage

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Aug 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
KellyJay, this is a broad far-reaching statement, on what do you base this assertion?

6th time of asking 🙂
In the beginning God.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Aug 18

Full of myself or not the point remains. Look it up. That would prove to me you ACTUALLY care. Otherwise you are like the rest. Forum Point scoring personalities that lead nowhere.
Okay

Moves
26 Aug 18
2 edits

In the beginning God.
But you don’t have scripture to support your assertion?
”I believe we are in a universe filled with goodness...”

I think there is plenty of scripture to demonstrate that you are incorrect; I wonder if you are willing to change your mind...

Moves
26 Aug 18

Or indeed, even balls-up and discuss it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Aug 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
But you don’t have scripture to support your assertion?
”I believe we are in a universe filled with goodness...”

I think there is plenty of scripture to demonstrate that you are incorrect; I wonder if you are willing to change your mind...
It was created and declared very good, we fell, that doesn’t take God out of the equation.

F

Moves
27 Aug 18

It was created and declared very good, we fell, that doesn’t take God out of the equation.
Are you talking about "good" and "goodness" in the moral sense?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Aug 18

For Kelly. This is the mark of goodness, again from the holy bible opened randomly : (psalm 18) "I love you Lord, my strength. My Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge " .... and further on ... "To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless, to the pure you s ...[text shortened]... o is God besides the Lord? ... "

I get hassled post after post for a scriptural reference and when I go out of my way to find one it gets ignored. Why I am not surprised.