Appropriate Communication for a Spirituality Forum

Appropriate Communication for a Spirituality Forum

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20

@petewxyz said
The 8 pages were actually misspent trying to get you both to move on from the detail in the one ill chosen sentence in the hope of an intelligent conversation about the issue I was actually raising.
Still doubling down of your stupid post while trying to criticise those who call you on it in a debate forum.
You really are a piece of work.

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
And there’s that other shoe...

🤪
Be aware, I own many shoes.

😲

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Still doubling down of your stupid post while trying to criticise those who call you on it in a debate forum.
You really are a piece of work.
He says, having just double-downed on the whole 'altruism doesn't exist' train wreck.

SRB

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I’m just responding to your continued bleating about what’s going on in this forum, your contribution to it and your apparent self-denial of your part in it. Here you are yet again whining about this forum.
This is not about the forum. I accept BigDogg's comments about the entertainment value and I suspect that is added value for RHP which would be spoiled by censorship. Since you suggested starting this thread you know it is about @FMF and your communication.

I am just trying to make sense of whether you (not the forum) are basically just here for the wrestling?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20

@petewxyz said

I am just trying to make sense of whether you (not the forum) are basically just here for the wrestling?
Ok, good luck with your quest.

SRB

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Ok, good luck with your quest.
Are you open to a conversation of that nature? Maybe not at the moment, maybe not at all?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20
1 edit

@petewxyz said
Are you open to a conversation of that nature? Maybe not at the moment, maybe not at all?
I suggest you start another thread Pete as this one is about my commutation style (although that was a little clandestine of you to begin with).

Maybe call it “is divegeester here for the wrestling? - discuss”

Or you could PM me with your thoughts and I will let you know mine.

SRB

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I suggest you start another thread Pete as this one is about my commutation style (although that was a little clandestine of you to begin with).

I will PM you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20
1 edit

@petewxyz said
Intelligent discussion of spiritual issues is very niche and it can be found elsewhere if wanted.
Here Thread 186319 started by FMF

Or here Thread 186323 started by FMF

Or here Thread 186313 started by divegeester

Or here Thread 186265 started by Galveston75

Or here Thread 186291 started by FMF

There are currently 12 threads started by FMF and which are discussing spirituality just on page 1 of this forum and there are 4 by divegeester

The only one started by you is this crappy moan-fest.
How many of the others have you meaningfully contributed to Petewxyz?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20
1 edit

A cursory gland over the statistics of this forum will inform anyone [who really wants to know], who the genuine forum contributors are and who are the flakes.

SRB

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Here Thread 186319 started by FMF

Or here Thread 186323 started by FMF

Or here Thread 186313 started by divegeester

Or here Thread 186265 started by Galveston75

Or here Thread 186291 started by FMF

There are currently 12 threads started by FMF and which are discussing spirituality just ...[text shortened]... ou is this crappy moan-fest.
How many of the others have you meaningfully contributed to Petewxyz?
Based on your reaction to more or less my first contribution which resulted in the creation of this thread at your suggestion, how many am I (or anybody else new to this) likely to contribute to?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20
2 edits

@petewxyz said
Based on your reaction to more or less my first contribution which resulted in the creation of this thread at your suggestion, how many am I (or anybody else new to this) likely to contribute to?
Why don’t you spend a little more time contributing to this excellent forum and a little less time moaning and perhaps you will get to know the answer to your questions.

SRB

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said

Thought I should include @divegeester's post from a thread called 'The leap from created to immortal' to make sure there is nothing clandestine about why this thread began.

19 Jul '20 13:09 1 edit
@petewxyz said
"The issue I am attempting to discuss is whether their approach belongs in a forum called 'Spirituality'. It really isn't going to result in anything better than a playground squabble if you just force your certain opinion about what the other is trying to say as opposed to seeking the meaning and motivation behind their words."

This is not the topic of this thread. I suggest that if what you are attempting to discuss is:

“whether their (mine and FMF’s) approach belongs in a forum called 'Spirituality'.”

Then I politely suggest you start a new thread on it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jul 20

@petewxyz said
This is not about the forum. I accept BigDogg's comments about the entertainment value and I suspect that is added value for RHP which would be spoiled by censorship. Since you suggested starting this thread you know it is about @FMF and your communication.

Spot on. Didn't take you long to zero in on the truth of it. Congrats. Some never see it after thread after thread of abuse.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
A cursory gland over the statistics of this forum will inform anyone [who really wants to know], who the genuine forum contributors are and who are the flakes.
I think he's figured it out, thanks, despite your pages of posturing.