Appropriate Communication for a Spirituality Forum

Appropriate Communication for a Spirituality Forum

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Page 23, 8th post down.

In case you missed it.
I thought you might be interested in the activity which used to be referred to as “gang reccing”. The activity was frowned upon by the site administration and involved clans or clubs secretly agreeing to up or downvote certain posts or posters.

It still goes on, I’ve seen it. Quite recently in fact and by certain interested parties in this thread and I thought you might be interested.

Are you suggesting that all those downvotes you and FMF have received on every post on every page of this thread were cast by certain specific individuals posting in this thread, and doing so in collusion?

Are you paranoid? Please prove it. I for one have had no communication with anyone outside the pages of this thread. If you could provide hard evidence of any "secretly agreeing" posters I'd be interested to know how you came to know it.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I bet you whistle in the dark too, don’t you.
You obviously know a lot about it, experientially.

Why don't you tell the forum about it?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
23 Jul 20

@caesar-salad said
Strange that @FMF and @divegeester never went into law. They both seem to enjoy playing prosecutor.

@divegester said
Who says one or both of us didn’t.

It doesn't show.

Moves
23 Jul 20

@suzianne said
I'm asking FMF, unless you're his 'daddy' and presume to speak for him.
Those two share a little hive mind, which first developed during their tag-team wrestling days as El Chupo and El Cobra.

SRB

Moves
23 Jul 20

@bigdoggproblem said
And to think there were some people who wanted to shut down all of this free entertainment.
There is certainly a lot of entertainment value in watching people attacking each other. The scheduling of major media companies supports that. Just don't reply to @FMF if you don't want to be part of the sport is good advice. Intelligent discussion of spiritual issues is very niche and it can be found elsewhere if wanted.

SRB

Moves
23 Jul 20

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20

@secondson said
[quote]I thought you might be interested in the activity which used to be referred to as “gang reccing”. The activity was frowned upon by the site administration and involved clans or clubs secretly agreeing to up or downvote certain posts or posters.

It still goes on, I’ve seen it. Quite recently in fact and by certain interested parties in this thread and I thought you ...[text shortened]... hard evidence of any "secretly agreeing" posters I'd be interested to know how you came to know it.
I’m not suggesting anything of the sort. I’m simply pointing out that it happens and that the club which Ghost of Duke leads has done in the general forum.

Thumb counts mean nothing.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20
2 edits

@petewxyz said
There is certainly a lot of entertainment value in watching people attacking each other. The scheduling of major media companies supports that. Just don't reply to @FMF if you don't want to be part of the sport is good advice. Intelligent discussion of spiritual issues is very niche and it can be found elsewhere if wanted.
The best recent entertainment was watching you try for 8 pages trying to support your silly claim that the only true atheist was one who became a theist on their deathbed.

#intelligent discussion on spirituality.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20

@petewxyz said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d67rhIzUhhk
Quite.

So what’s the problem?

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said

Altruism doesn't exist. (Despite the whole Christ/Atonement thing).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Altruism doesn't exist. (Despite the whole Christ/Atonement thing).

Feel free to start a thread on this, or any other countermeasure topic you wish to pull out of the archive.

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Feel free to start a thread on this, or any other countermeasure topic you wish to pull out of the archive.
You said I have failed to demonstrate to you that 'altruism' exists, despite having referenced the whole Christ/Atonement thing. (The ultimate act of altruism).

If that hasn't been a checkmate demonstration then a thread on the subject would be quite pointless. (And merely amplify your embarrassment on the issue).

Indeed, it was an example of you 'doubling down' on a flawed position.

SRB

Moves
23 Jul 20

@divegeester said
The best recent entertainment was watching you try for 8 pages trying to support your silly claim that the only true atheist was one who because a theist on their deathbed.

The 8 pages were actually misspent trying to get you both to move on from the detail in the one ill chosen sentence in the hope of an intelligent conversation about the issue I was actually raising. Ghost had represented @FMF as somebody who might be good value for a conversation of that nature.

(I am not implying anything about you by omission, the subject simply hadn't ever come up)

Not wishing to resume the process, but to take a different direction, do you basically just prefer the wrestling? Sincere question as I think you seem smart enough to know what you are doing.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Indeed, it was an example of you 'doubling down' on a flawed position.
And there’s that other shoe...

🤪

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Jul 20

@petewxyz said
The 8 pages were actually misspent trying to get you both to move on from the detail in the one ill chosen sentence in the hope of an intelligent conversation about the issue I was actually raising. Ghost had represented @FMF as somebody who might be good value for a conversation of that nature.

(I am not implying anything about you by omission, the subject simply hadn't ...[text shortened]... prefer the wrestling? Sincere question as I think you seem smart enough to know what you are doing.
I’m just responding to your continued bleating about what’s going on in this forum, your contribution to it and your apparent self-denial of your part in it. Here you are yet again whining about this forum.