1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 07:592 edits
    @secondson said
    You have no idea how transparent you really are.
    Oh I am totally transparent and totally honest here old chap, I call it as I see it and speak my mind irrespective of cliques and popularity.

I mention your avatar because it’s a little odd to put a photo of a youth/child on the internet as a avatar. Do you have the parents permission? Do you have the child’s permission?

Furthermore (and I’m not tarring you with this brush), I was quite perturbed by Tom Wolsey’s video post of his favourite song in the general forum which was of a bunch of short-skirted schoolgirls dancing around provocatively in stockings and suspenders.

Thread 185766

One meets all types...
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 08:04
    @divegeester said
    Why have you got a picture of a young boy as your avatar?
    Why have you got a picture of your wife as your avatar?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 08:05
    @secondson said
    Why have you got a picture of your wife as your avatar?
    Do you have permission from the child and/or the parents to use her image on the internet?
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 08:15
    @divegeester said
    Oh I am totally transparent and totally honest here old chap, I call it as I see it and speak my mind irrespective of cliques and popularity.

I mention your avatar because it’s a little odd to put a photo of a youth/child on the internet as a avatar. Do you have the parents permission? Do you have the child’s permission?

Furthermore (and I’m not tarring you with th ...[text shortened]... ovocatively in stockings and suspenders.

Thread 185766

One meets all types...
    It's none of your business what I use as an avatar, or why.

Your transparency reveals your dishonesty. You claim to be one thing, but post as another. Your name calling, labeling and criticisms relative to what others post about what the Bible says speak volumes with regards to your character.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 08:17
    @divegeester said
    Do you have permission from the child and/or the parents to use her image on the internet?
    None of your business.

You'll say anything to deflect from the discussion won't you?
  6. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 08:232 edits
    @divegeester

@secondson said
    Odd that you can't see how it is you that is whining.

The OP is a whine. You typify a complaining whiner probably because you feel helpless to control and reconcile the opinions and beliefs of others that disagree with your sanctimonious opinions, ergo the launching of your typical lambasting diatribes as exemplified by your OP and the majority of the content of all your posts.

Of course I can see what the topic is, it’s my thread you idiot.

I was calling you out for blurting on about the topic being god’s word and your opinion of it. Do you even read the posts you are replying to?

That is a weird reply to my post. Are you drunk? 😵 Or are you projecting your own idiocy?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 09:051 edit
    @secondson said
    None of your business.
    I’ll take that as a no then and remind you that you are probably breaking the law.

It is my business because I have to look at it every time I’m reading one of your retarded posts.

It’s very odd for an old man to have an avatar of a young girl as his avatar. Very odd.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 09:081 edit
    @secondson said
    @divegeester

@secondson said
    Odd that you can't see how it is you that is whining.

The OP is a whine. You typify a complaining whiner probably because you feel helpless to control and reconcile the opinions and beliefs of others that disagree with your sanctimonious opinions, ergo the launching of your typical lambasting diatribes as exemplified by your OP and the ...[text shortened]... /quote]

That is a weird reply to my post. Are you drunk? 😵 Or are you projecting your own idiocy?
    What’s this thread about SecondSon, is it about whining as pitched in my OP, or is it about Christians proclaiming their beliefs which is what you were claiming a few posts back.

I have come to realise that the reason you get nowhere in these debates is that not only are you an aggressive right-wing Christian Trump supporter, you are also not very well read in the bible (except what’s been spoon fed to you) and you’re also not particularly intelligent.

Probably the combination of reasons resulting in you not being invited to teach in your church and hence why you are so bitter on this board.
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 12:54
    @divegeester said
    I’ll take that as a no then and remind you that you are probably breaking the law.

It is my business because I have to look at it every time I’m reading one of your retarded posts.

It’s very odd for an old man to have an avatar of a young girl as his avatar. Very odd.
    You have a skewed perspective, and clearly an issue with perception too.

Titus 1:15 comes to mind. "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

And I would add verse 16 since it seems to follow appropriately, "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."

It's not good to infer evil so flippantly without a cause or justification, and you have none.

Twisted minds see evil where none exists.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jun '20 13:08
    @secondson said
    You have a skewed perspective, and clearly an issue with perception too.

Titus 1:15 comes to mind. "Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

And I would add verse 16 since it seems to follow appropriately, "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny hi ...[text shortened]... y without a cause or justification, and you have none.

Twisted minds see evil where none exists.
    You are an old man who has a photo of a young girl as his avatar and without her permission.

It is very odd indeed, irrespective of your lame scripture waving.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 17:09
    @divegeester said
    What’s this thread about SecondSon, is it about whining as pitched in my OP, or is it about Christians proclaiming their beliefs which is what you were claiming a few posts back.

I have come to realise that the reason you get nowhere in these debates is that not only are you an aggressive right-wing Christian Trump supporter, you are also not very well read in the bib ...[text shortened]... ting in you not being invited to teach in your church and hence why you are so bitter on this board.
    Someday, hopefully, you'll come to realize that without the use of name calling, labeling and character assassinating you have had nothing of substance to contribute to a civilized discussion of the topics of the SF. Especially with regards to Christian exhortation.
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 17:371 edit
    @divegeester said

One meets all types...
    One doesn't usually expect to encounter a tool of Satan on the internet, especially one who travels business class.
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 18:021 edit

Removed by poster

14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 18:20
    @divegeester said
    It a pity that whatever (and it’s hard to perceive) awareness of Christ which you may have, does not sufficiently compensate for the self awareness you clearly lack. Otherwise you would see that you are just another religious mouthpiece blurting your assertions which are merely your opinions.
    Are you in the least aware that the mental clenchings and contrivances and divisions behind each word in your post obstruct and fight against Christ-mindedness and Christ-heartedness?

Not trying to be the next Spurgeon here, just wondering why you fight against Christians instead of relaxing into Christ?
  15. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 Jun '20 18:40
    @divegeester said
    Oh I am totally transparent
    ... if by transparent one means cluttered, vengeful, and vicious.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree