A typical RHP SF whiner

A typical RHP SF whiner

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
30 May 20

@divegeester said
Person A
Posts assertions about their personal god, claims of how they’re interpretation of their personal god is the best and most accurate, infers or even outright states that their detractors would be better off in life or improved morally by adopting their views about their personal god.

Person B
Challenges everything Person A asserts and perhaps focuses on on ...[text shortened]... ve a pop at Persons B, D, E and possible even F.

Person H
Sells popcorn

The whine goes on...
And person G whines about person A-H.

Moves
31 May 20

@divegeester said

Disclaimer; I’m a jaundiced hetro male who lacks empathy for, knowledge of and contact with the gay community (if there is such a thing as a “gay community” outside of the gay dating scene).
That's fine, bucky boo. You just do you.

I am nearly tempted to suggest reading something by James Allen or Christian D. Larson, but that would just be more "humans attempting to influence other humans" behavior.

So maybe this is the right time for you to experience a season of being jaundiced, and we should all accept and allow that, and I don't mean that in any kind of Aikido way.

Moves
31 May 20

@caesar-salad said
I am nearly tempted to suggest reading something by James Allen or Christian D. Larson, but that would just be more "humans attempting to influence other humans" behavior.
I have little to no interest in your problematic ageing sexuality caesar-salad.

Moves
31 May 20

@divegeester said
I have little to no interest in your problematic ageing sexuality caesar-salad.
It's unfortunate that you are still so illiterate at your advanced age.

Moves
31 May 20
1 edit

@caesar-salad said
It's unfortunate that you are still so illiterate at your advanced age.
Write me some more flowery caesar-word-salad.

Moves
31 May 20

@divegeester said
I’m a jaundiced hetro male
If by jaundiced you mean you have liver disease, I hope you are seeing a doctor about it.

It's bad news when the liver starts to go.

Moves
31 May 20
1 edit

@caesar-salad said
If by jaundiced you mean you have liver disease, I hope you are seeing a doctor about it.

It's bad news when the liver starts to go.
No literal jaundice, but the liver has taken a pounding over the years.

Edit: a bit like your bottom I suspect.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
11 Jun 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
Person A
Posts assertions about their personal god, claims of how they’re interpretation of their personal god is the best and most accurate, infers or even outright states that their detractors would be better off in life or improved morally by adopting their views about their personal god.

Person B
Challenges everything Person A asserts and perhaps focuses on on ...[text shortened]... ve a pop at Persons B, D, E and possible even F.

Person H
Sells popcorn

The whine goes on...
How would you label and describe a person that asserts and posts what God says about Himself?

Moves
11 Jun 20

@secondson said
How would you label and describe a person that asserts and posts what God says about Himself?
I wouldn’t “label” them, but I would describe them as “a person that asserts and posts what God says about Himself.”

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
11 Jun 20

@secondson said
Incautious.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jun 20

@divegeester said
I wouldn’t “label” them, but I would describe them as “a person that asserts and posts what God says about Himself.”
Do you think that "a person that asserts and posts what God says about Himself" is in a category separate and distinct from persons A-H?

How would you classify such a one?

I'm only asking because it is well known and understood that there are definitely many A-H boneheaded Christians spouting off all manner of ideas and concepts foreign to actual biblical truth.

Question is, how does one know the difference?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Jun 20

@bigdoggproblem said
Incautious.
Caution indeed should be taken, otherwise one might well blaspheme inadvertently, or even deliberately.

After all, it isn't the gospel of this one or some other, but is in fact the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Extreme caution should be taken I would think.

Moves
12 Jun 20

@secondson said
Gullible, if we are talking about second-hand reports.

Moves
13 Jun 20

@secondson said
Do you think that "a person that asserts and posts what God says about Himself" is in a category separate and distinct from persons A-H?

How would you classify such a one?

I'm only asking because it is well known and understood that there are definitely many A-H boneheaded Christians spouting off all manner of ideas and concepts foreign to actual biblical truth.

Question is, how does one know the difference?
In a Venn diagram I think there are Christians who make assertions about god and there people who assertions about themselves and I think there are people who lack self awareness.
You sit right in the middle.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
13 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
Gullible, if we are talking about second-hand reports.
Credible eyewitness reports.