1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jul '14 16:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    But it's ok to call all those millions of deaths down to free will so you don't have to acknowledge your god could give a shyte less about all those deaths. The free will card is a cop out. It excuses your god from all the atrocities going on as we speak, like the Malay air liner just shot down in the Ukraine, another 300 to add to the toll of deaths with no response from your god.
    Frankly, just about the last thing God did on a large scale was the resurrection of Jesus. I'm guessing He figures if that didn't get our attention then we can just wait until the fireworks start at the Tribulation. In the meantime, it's evil men doing all this killing, not God.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jul '14 16:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    How can you worship a false god who killed all the animal life on the planet to get to a few bad humans? How can you ever justify such a vile act?

I am just playing devils advocate that it actually happened which I don't think for a moment actually did, the effects would be clear in our modern science of genetics because there would be a very low level ...[text shortened]... diversity than humans because we WERE almost extinct but a lot earlier than your flood fantasy.
    Actually, the target was the Nephilim (and their human co-dependents).

And, for your information, the lack of genetic diversity is much less than one would expect because, of the animals considered clean, 7 were taken aboard the ark, not just 2.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree