Negative/Disagree Recs

Negative/Disagree Recs

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
17 Sep 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Then I suggest you start showing it, and stop posting dumb comments like you did about girls/women. 😉 😛

Just a little friendly advice, to help you out in life. 🙂

You certainly show your respect for me when ever you post. But I think we been bonding some lately, you haven't called me a moron or an idiot in ages. 😛 😉
Have you bought the site from Russ?

Who do you think you are to tell me or anyone else for that matter where I or anyone else should stay. I pay the same amount as you do for membership, and infact I paid for 2 years at a time.

Don't even think you have the right to tell me where I can and can not post!

And yet you feel you have the right to tell other what to post 🙄😲

TSM hypocrisy shining through yet again.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 08

Originally posted by adramforall
[b]Have you bought the site from Russ?

Who do you think you are to tell me or anyone else for that matter where I or anyone else should stay. I pay the same amount as you do for membership, and infact I paid for 2 years at a time.

Don't even think you have the right to tell me where I can and can not post![/ ...[text shortened]... you have the right to tell other what to post 🙄😲

You try to compare apples to oranges.

You all seem know what hypocrisy is, most likely from the vast experience you have being so yourselves.

Copying and pasting a private conversation is just plain WRONG!

Now if you don't see that, you have much bigger problems than I thought. I figured you just liked to tag along and be one of the "GROUP", like the rest.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 08
2 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
IF you were just half as smart as you actually thought you were, you might own this site, instead of thinking you do. 😉 😛

I mostly pay no attention to your posts, as they are usually throwing insults or innunendo's, if I need something explained to me, I unlike you, would not be too proud to ask.

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
17 Sep 08
1 edit

IF you were just half as smart as you actually thought you were, you might own this site, instead of thinking you do. 😉 😛

I mostly pay no attention to your posts, as they are usually throwing insults or innunendo's, if I need something explained to me, I unlike you, would not be too proud to ask.
re-read your own poests on this forum thread.
I don;t even think your level too.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 08
5 edits

Originally posted by orangutan
[b]re-read your own poests on this forum thread.
Ib]
spell out what you are trying to say something about poests(posts)?

don;t even think your level too. ** what are you trying to say here**

Oh never mind you are PFC'er, that is why none of it makes any sense. Carry on my friend. 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 Sep 08

Then I suggest you start showing it, and stop posting dumb comments like you did about girls/women.

adramforall the above is not being a hypocrite, it is telling an individual who should know better not to be posting dumb comments about girls/women.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
18 Sep 08

Originally posted by adramforall
[b]Have you bought the site from Russ?

Don't even think you have the right to tell me where I can and can not post![/ ...[text shortened]... you have the right to tell other what to post 🙄😲

STOP REPEATING YOURSELF!

Nobody is telling you what to do. Wow you're stupid.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Sep 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
STOP REPEATING YOURSELF!

Nobody is telling you what to do. Wow you're stupid.
Actually You are the stupid one, because someone did tell me not to post in the public forums, to stick to the Private forums, go back and look....I can't be bothered to copy and paste it for you.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
18 Sep 08

Actually You are the stupid one, because someone did tell me not to post in the public forums, to stick to the Private forums, go back and look....I can't be bothered to copy and paste it for you.
That wasn't to you, it was to adamforall. It just happened to have some of your words in it from him quoting you. He keeps going off about thinking people are telling him what to do, its annoying.

Take it back!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Sep 08

That wasn't to you, it was to adamforall. It just happened to have some of your words in it from him quoting you. He keeps going off about thinking people are telling him what to do, its annoying.

Take it back!
I take it back 😳

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
18 Sep 08

I take it back 😳
thanks 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Sep 08

thanks 😀
The way the wording was in the quote, and I read it way to fast obviously, my bad!

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
18 Sep 08

Then I suggest you start showing it, and stop posting dumb comments like you did about girls/women.

adramforall the above is not being a hypocrite, it is telling an individual who should know better not to be posting dumb comments about girls/women.
What was dumb about my comments? I hardly think you are qualified to comment on dumbness of ANY post here...

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
18 Sep 08

Originally posted by Crowley
What was dumb about my comments? I hardly think you are qualified to comment on dumbness of ANY post here...
Hardly the first time you've been called dumb, eh Jowley?

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
18 Sep 08

Originally posted by Red Night
Hardly the first time you've been called dumb, eh Jowley?
How many times were you called a troll?