Negative/Disagree Recs

Negative/Disagree Recs

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
13 Sep 08

Originally posted by PocketKings
As usual, about half the people get the idea and half are just plain clueless. And also as usual, half of the clueless people disagree just because they like to disagree with everything that is ever suggested.

I didn't expect my suggestion to draw much attention, it was meant as an insult to an ignorant poster. But since it has gotten attention, in re ...[text shortened]... humbs up and thumbs down system. Something like that with the recs is not a bad idea of at all.
So once again you are trying to dictate who can and cannot say what.

50% get the idea so hey you are great

50% don't so they are clueless

Why don't you, Red and all the other TSM "we are always right" get together and buy the site from Russ? That way you could eliminate all the "so called evil" in the fora.

At the end of the day if you feel a post is really that bad then report it and get it removed if it is considered by the Mods to break RHP acceptable guidelines.

If your only objection is that it differs from your point of view then get over it.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
13 Sep 08

Originally posted by adramforall
So once again you are trying to dictate who can and cannot say what.

50% get the idea so hey you are great

50% don't so they are clueless

Why don't you, Red and all the other TSM "we are always right" get together and buy the site from Russ? That way you could eliminate all the "so called evil" in the fora.

At the end of the day if you feel ...[text shortened]... .

If your only objection is that it differs from your point of view then get over it.
Red and I completely disagree on alot of stuff, but get along fine. Don't compare us at all. I'm in both clubs if you didn't notice, and stay out of the stupid wars.

You get yet another "idiot" rec. You're not clueless about the suggestion, you're just clueless as a human being as a whole. You totally did not understand my post, its laughable how stupid you are.

Everything you say just sucks all the intelligence out of everything around you. Those "idiot" recs are perfect for you.

r

Moves
13 Sep 08

Red and I completely disagree on alot of stuff, but get along fine. Don't compare us at all. I'm in both clubs if you didn't notice, and stay out of the stupid wars.

You get yet another "idiot" rec. You're not clueless about the suggestion, you're just clueless as a human being as a whole. You totally did not understand my post, its laughable how stup ...[text shortened]... the intelligence out of everything around you. Those "idiot" recs are perfect for you.
I rec the idea of 'idiot recs' for adramforall

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
13 Sep 08

You get yet another "idiot" rec. You're not clueless about the suggestion, you're just clueless as a human being as a whole. You totally did not understand my post, its laughable how stup ...[text shortened]... the intelligence out of everything around you. Those "idiot" recs are perfect for you.
I am a big fan of PK and consider him to be an example of the type of individual TSM attracts. An independent thinker who judges posts and issues based on his own opinion and not some groupthink-groupspeak propaganda.

Moves
14 Sep 08

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
14 Sep 08

Originally posted by rogueboy
I rec the idea of 'idiot recs' for adramforall
Toeing the party line, that is no surprise.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
14 Sep 08

Everything you say just sucks all the intelligence out of everything around you.
Looks like you lost your intelligence long ago then.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
14 Sep 08

Looks like you lost your intelligence long ago then.
Your comebacks are just awful.

P
Banned from edits

Grammar dyslexic

Moves
14 Sep 08

Originally posted by Red Night
I am a big fan of PK and consider him to be an example of the type of individual TSM attracts. An independent thinker who judges posts and issues based on his own opinion and not some groupthink-groupspeak propaganda.
🙂 Thanks

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
14 Sep 08

example of the type of individual TSM attracts. An independent thinker who judges posts and issues based on his own opinion and not some groupthink-groupspeak propaganda.
LOL, I almost ruined a perfectly good keyboard with my coffee!

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
14 Sep 08

Originally posted by Crowley
LOL, I almost ruined a perfectly good keyboard with my coffee!
coffee...? Is that a south african euphemism?

r

Moves
14 Sep 08

Toeing the party line, that is no surprise.
Hate to break it to you, but that's not a TSM thing. Most people round here thing your a tosspot

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
14 Sep 08
1 edit

Hate to break it to you, but that's not a TSM thing. Most people round here thing your a tosspot
and I care because?

Also what do you mean by most?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
14 Sep 08
1 edit

coffee...? Is that a south african euphemism?
sometimes coffee is just coffee like they have in the united states of americant

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
14 Sep 08

Shouldn't that be TSM scum?

After all even Red Knight has "Love your TSM Scum" in his profile now.