Clubs consultation thread

Clubs consultation thread

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kk

Moves
21 Mar 08

I agree that there needs to be a limit to the number of clubs that one can join, 6 is a good number.

But i think that clubs should be able to grow as large as they want.

I also think that there needs to be a PM to all members informing tem of the new club system as lots of players are unaware of new icon in the corner which is the only way they can know about clubs.

I think this system has potontial and i hope it dosn't get removed to soon before it gets going properly.

k

Moves
22 Mar 08

Originally posted by Kiwi kid
I agree that there needs to be a limit to the number of clubs that one can join, 6 is a good number.

But i think that clubs should be able to grow as large as they want.

I also think that there needs to be a PM to all members informing tem of the new club system as lots of players are unaware of new icon in the corner which is the only way they can kn ...[text shortened]... is system has potontial and i hope it dosn't get removed to soon before it gets going properly.
I agree completely.

Kk

Moves
22 Mar 08

Thanks Kenan.

ps. its been your move for 5 days

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
22 Mar 08

Originally posted by Amsterdamn
Ok ok..

Thread 64060: consists of [b]18
links to threads with various ideas to improve clans..

Thread 82439: regarding setup of clan challenges (18 rec's)

Thread 83223: regarding Clan Leaders & Challenge Availability

Then there is a lot being said about conditional moves:
[threadid]70509[/threadid ...[text shortened]... ake a few moves now, between work and posting in the forum, these chess games seem to pop up 😛[/b]
Hi,

please stop spamming this thread.

If you wish to talk about new features for clans, then start a new thread. This thread is about the new site feature: Clubs.

Thanks in advance,

D

l

Moves
22 Mar 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Hi,

please stop spamming this thread.

If you wish to talk about new features for clans, then start a new thread. This thread is about the new site feature: Clubs.

Thanks in advance,

D
LOL A-damn was challenged to come up with suggested clan features that are neglected when features for which there is no demand (like clubs) are being introduced and programmed. Hence the "spam," which is very relevant indeed to the thread's subject.

m
Moo

UK

Moves
23 Mar 08

It would be nice if there was a "challenge player" icon directly from the club listing.

It would be nice if you could just have a thing where the club members who want club games can indicate so.

It would be nice if you could override normal play settings for club games.

Basically it would just be a whole lot nicer if I could play a club game more easily.

k

Sigulda, Latvia

Moves
24 Mar 08

It would be nice if somewhere in my profile I could see to in which clubs I have signed up. Similar to the 'Affiliated Clans' window.

i
SelfProclaimedTitler

Moves
24 Mar 08

Originally posted by mrmist
It would be nice if there was a "challenge player" icon directly from the club listing.

It would be nice if you could just have a thing where the club members who want club games can indicate so.

It would be nice if you could override normal play settings for club games.

Basically it would just be a whole lot nicer if I could play a club game more easily.
bump. I agree with that. Everything has to be done manually with clubs. How about some "club challenge" links and buttons ?

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
25 Mar 08

Not sure if it has already been raised and if so my apologies but we need the following as soon as possible

(1) a club forum;
(2) a method of PMing club members; and
(3) the ability to remove a member from a club.

I addition I would like to see

(4) within the club a "private" forum where selected club members only can debate the composition of the club. This is to enable a core of players to moderate (so members would need to be selected by the club leader as club moderators) "their" club and make confidential decisions on whether or not to evict anyone.

All these ideas are simply designed to police the club and improve communications therein but the role for the club itself and whether or not they should replace clans is another matter entirely.

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
26 Mar 08

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
Not sure if it has already been raised and if so my apologies but we need the following as soon as possible

(1) a club forum;
(2) a method of PMing club members; and
(3) the ability to remove a member from a club.

I addition I would like to see

(4) within the club a "private" forum where selected club members only can debate the composition of ...[text shortened]... for the club itself and whether or not they should replace clans is another matter entirely.
I would add one thing to this, the clubs need an open invite section! This way club members can offer and accept challenges without having to send PM's etc...

m
Moo

UK

Moves
26 Mar 08

Originally posted by Marinkatomb
I would add one thing to this, the clubs need an open invite section! This way club members can offer and accept challenges without having to send PM's etc...
Yes. This would largely deal with a lot of the stuff I was asking for in my post.

M

Moves
28 Mar 08

Any sign of club forums yet?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
28 Mar 08

Originally posted by MissOleum
Any sign of club forums yet?
Not yet, but I should get to it soon.

-Russ

R
The Rams

Moves
29 Mar 08

Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
Good updates just now

k

Moves
29 Mar 08

Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
Are you going to consider one club tournament per year (annual club championship) that club admin can create and every member can enter? Or is this out of question? ( Just one tournament in one year, please. 😀 )